As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

the adventure(invite only)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/06/2008 5:06 PM

This is a story/game/ looking for magma creeper/ rp/ thing, this also is his main base,

Silk Larvie

Silky
lv: 1
Element: Air
Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 3
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 2
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 6
Darkness: 2
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Climb Like an Ape, Human Speech
Battle Traits: None

Common Beetanke

Lance
lv: 2
Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 10
Exploration: 4
Endurance: 12
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 1
Darkness: 1
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Antennal Tapping, Born Flier, Self-Sufficient, Human Speech
Battle Traits: Carapace Shield, Puncture, Dodge

Common Garudor

Ember
lv:3
Element: Air
Loyalty: 11
Toughness: 11
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 10
Intelligence: 7
Righteousness: 5
Darkness: 4
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaptation, Born Flier, Hawk's Vision, Human Speech
Battle Traits: Wingstorm, Blinding Speed, dodge

Inferno

A boy about 4 feet tall , He has a home in the Nori Volcano, He calls the Spire, the highest point of the volcano, in a dome like platform that rises above the peak, it is a fortress,

(this is an outpost,) (I will re-use this topic,)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Ember and inferno explore

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/06/2008 8:06 PM

"Hey Ember lets go explore," Inferno said "Ok...lets go," she said they went down to the crater, "Ok, Ember, ! saw this on tv, this guy was ridding his pet! so maybe we can try this, try flying with me on your back," he said jumping on. "I dont know, well at least your light," Ember said trying to fly getting in the air easily with him on her back, "Ok where to?" Ember asked, "The vents! thats where we will train" Inferno said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Robo Ember

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/06/2008 10:43 PM

"Ok this is a robot version of you, only dumber and it can shoot fire, is armored and slower, try it out," inferno said the robot opend its mouth, firing a small arrow that was easily dodged, and countered, with a speedy attack,
the gun on the inside of its mouth, changed and a obviously recored "im'a fire'im mah lazor!" it fired a blue laser from its mouth, but also backfired blowing the head off, "good job you beat mk 1, im gonna need to fix that," inferno said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ace » 07/07/2008 11:34 AM

OoC- Yesh! It will guide the way to Candy Mountain!

Ic-
Ace and Rebel had been climbing for a short while, and stopped on a platform of rocks to rest. Ace was breathing deeply, as was Rebel, but she still found the strength to laugh.
"Not as easy as we thought, huh?" she said to Rebel, who shook his head and made a small barking noise in response. "Wonder if anyone else is up here..."  Ace thought aloud. "Well, let's get going, no use taking up so much time just starting out." And, with that, Ace lead Rebel higher, eventually finding themselves in the Vents. Ace looked around, a bit mistrusting of the strange new surroundings. "Anyone here...?" she called. She half hoped for a response- half wished only silence to meet her ears.
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 174
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/07/2008 11:45 AM

"Uh hold on! Ember lets go see who that is!" Inferno said they waled out of the ring "Hello who are you?" Inferno asked while small robots fixed the robot dummy, "Well well looks like a winged one," Embers said "Ember be nice!" Inferno said "so what brings you here?" Inferno asked wondering why anyone would want to be out in this heat.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ace » 07/07/2008 11:52 AM

Rebel shot Ember a glare, but then looked back to Ace.
"My friends told me to go here- in that kind of 'begged me until I couldn't take it anymore' way," Ace answered. "They said to explore the volcano then tell them what it was like," she added. Rebel sat, curling his tail around him and resting it on his paws, his wings tucked to his back still. He watched the others carefully, not willing to let anything happen to Ace; she had saved his life and the least he could do was watch out for her. Ace waited for Inferno's reply, rather glad he hadn't attacked her- but she was still a bit wary as to if he would. Rebel seemed to share her concern, but neither of them showed it.
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/07/2008 12:08 PM

"Well all I have to say to that is watch out or magma creepers, I really want to study one, anyway I can show you the quickest way to the top, and the spire, its a good view, just ride Ember, she knows the way!"Inferno said
"I think we could take the magma path to find a creeper!" Ember suggested
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ace » 07/07/2008 12:18 PM

OoC- M'kay

Ic-
"I'd... Rather walk," Ace said, not very willing to ride the boy's pet. Not only did she not trust him, but she had an awkward sense of foreboding that kept making her want to look behind her, but she kept herself from it, trying to look confident. She knew every time Rocky, Saber or anyone else in her gang talked her into stuff she got into trouble, sometimes big trouble. Once she nearly broke her hand, another time she'd gotten bitten by a Tali, the list went on. She didn't have anything against Inferno, Ember or any of them; she would just prefer not to go swimming in magma today.
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/07/2008 2:51 PM

"Well ok, im headed to some old ruins, with Ember then, my other pets are around here, ill see ya!"  Inferno said ridding his Garudor tothe caverns in barraka
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ace » 07/07/2008 2:59 PM

Ace waved, walking foreword a few paces. She then stopped. Rebel stopped at her side, standing up straight.
"Well, I have no idea where we're going," Ace told him. "I guess we should wait here until we decide on a way to go." She leaned against a wall, Rebel sitting down in front of her.
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ace » 07/07/2008 3:06 PM

Ace pushed herself away from the wall, standing up and looking around. Nothing interesting. She looked down at Rebel, who seemed anxious. She sighed.
"Well, I guess that's it, then. I don't want to get caught by Magma Creepers, or lost, so I guess we'll just go back and tell them what we saw at this point," she said. Rebel nodded, made a small noise of agreement in his throat. Ace led Rebel down the passageway that she'd come from, rather hoping that her gang would be waiting at the bottom like they'd said they would be.

OoC- I'm confused- are you still doing this roleplay with those pets or are you quitting? 'Cause I didn't put her leaving the volcano because I wasn't 100% sure...
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate