As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2008 2:47 PM

Paranoia was already turning into her human form, and rushing at Redemption. Redemption lowered one of her wings and Paranoia ran up it, seating herself heavily on Redemption's back. "Welp, time for us to take our leave then, Reddi." Redemption gave a slight bob of her head and spread her large, crystaline wings and begun to take flight. Paranoia gave a wave to the pets below and grinned, yelling. "Very nice ta meetcha, hope ta see ya again soon and all that jazz!" Redemption shook her head slightly with a slight sigh and flew away, Paranoia clinging on for dear life.

[Paranoia and Redemption have left]

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby bigglesness » 07/26/2008 4:24 PM

She open her eyes about half an inch. She almost screamed. About two metres away stood sixteen paws. She gulped and breathed heavily trying to keep as silent as possible. 'Too many canines for comfort' She thought to herself. She closed her eyes; so as her hazelnut brown eyes did not give her away. yet she flicked her eyes forward to listen in on their conversation.
bigglesness
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Jenso » 07/27/2008 1:38 PM

Solomon's snout dropped to the floor and he proceeded to pad slowly along the cool grass in search of the little creatures. Suddenly, his head snapped up and he darted towards the crevice in the stone with a playful glint in his eyes. Tarry was beating his wings furiously behind him, pushing through the heavy atmosphere after his companion.
"SOLOMON, WAIT!" He yelled, frowning with annoyance as the Shielupe, apparently, didn't hear. A moment later Solomon stuck his nose into the gap and sniffed. His snout flared and, though he couldn't see, he knew the creature was in their and spoke.
"Hi, who are you?" His nose was quiver, showing his suppressed excitement as he pawed insistently at the gap. "Come out, I'm not gunna hurt you!" He laughed, ears twitching invisibly behind the rock.
He felt Tarmagik land on his back and wriggled happily as the ribbons widened into one platform and a tendril reached forwards to worm into the gap. It curled and twisted, searching for the critter.

"Come on out, little guy." Solomon repeated, thumping his forepaws against the platform impatiently.
Jenso
Pets | Items

Previous