As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Master Of Fire(P)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/24/2008 8:28 PM

Blaze

Inferno

The volcanic area near the spire, the most sacred area is the volcanic temple, the old home of the Fire master, who the spire has been trying to revive, the reason  is unknown, but it's for neither good or evil, Blaze is in his last part of training, at the temple, blasting rocks and ramming them,
as well as other targets,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/25/2008 9:31 PM

It was another day on the volcano, only his time Blaze was going to Blow up stuff, he blast volcano rocks with his fire, "When will you be done!?!?" Blaze yelled at inferno "Soon, I need to work out a few bugs in the system, I will get it done soon," Inferno said building a weird weapon base, it was for training it was almost finished,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/26/2008 4:00 PM

"Ok  he is done, a melt proof ice golem," Inferno said
"It looks easy," Blaze said inspecting the target which tried to hit him with its ax, but missed,  "Ok ill go beat it," Blaze said getting ready to train, the golem lunged forward its ax reformed to be a lance trying to hit him, Blaze evaded, hitting him with a fireball, melting his lance, which re-formed as a hammer
"Nice job," Blaze said dodging blows left and right.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/26/2008 7:12 PM

"But too slow!" he said spiting fire at its arm melting the weak point,
"I'm not that stupid, it can regenerate, Oh if you think its slow lets see how you handle lv2!" Inferno said it was faster now using the ax, at high speed with no success,  he was hit at mach speed by blaze, who was amazingly fast,
"I am glad you swore loyalty to me, after this, you going on your first mission," Inferno said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/26/2008 7:33 PM

"Mission?" he asked completely destroying the decoy. "Yes, you will be sent to the city or gardens for a burn run, No one Knows about the spires operations, we saved that city once, but unnoticed, we need to show them we can just  as easily destroy it! and that we are not just another force, I will brief you later," Inferno said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/26/2008 8:07 PM

"Ok get ready, we are sending you by your ship, made for you, now go!" Inferno said looking at a bored that was set to watch Blaze, who's ship is now taking to the sky, he will go with Ember.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate