As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby shinigami70 » 08/10/2008 11:57 AM

While Hania and Tyrant were pondering where this portal lead, the Garagnir asked them their names.

Oh, I'm sorry. How rude of us. My name is Hania and the Battleheart here is Tyrant. And uh...yeah, about the trouble...that's sorta our fault, well, Tyrant's fault really, but I should stopped him.

Hey, don't sell me out. Especially not to a Garagnir. Even I can't take this guy; not now anyway. Besides, I'm not real crazy about this guy. I mean he just happens to show up now. If he was watching you guys, he sure does a poor job of it. He could've easily helped you guys out during the stuff I did. He may have some ulterior motive here. I mean sure he saved us, but this isn't the portal I was leading you guys too.

You're one to talk about trust Tyrant. Besides, now that I think about, you never said that the portal you were leading us to led to Medicai City. For all we know, we could've been going on another one of your adventures. However, I would like to know where this portal leads Melgalore.

As Hania finished, she glanced over at Tryrant. He looked as if he'd just been defeated, which meant that she had guessed right about his motives. She also knew that Tyrant would do anything to get there...under normal circumstaces. With Melgalore here, he would never do anything.
<center>ImageImage<br>Dreamsnare Hollowheart</br> Hania, the Dreamsnare Hallowheart</center>
shinigami70
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 18
Donate

Postby miragedtheory » 08/10/2008 12:38 PM

Looking upon the Hollowheart known as Hania he could tell that she was one who was quick to observe things but still slightly naive and young, but with time she would grow into a well to do fair dragon.  As for her partner, Tyrant, he was one who held himself over most others and seemed to have a one track mind, one that could not fathom reasons beyond his own menacingly dangerous motives.  He smirked slightly at Tyrant's comments, he had asked a valid question of why he didn't help them before...but the answer was far simpler than that.

Ha ha, so Tyrant, would you want someone stronger than you to pop in and save the day all the time?  I doubt it, no, they were sent on a mission, one that did not need my involvement until the danger seemed to be too overwhelming.  Of course, I could just leave you both here and take those of my own companionship to their destination and allow you to figure your own way to leave behind these Creepers but I haven't...have I?  

He chuckled a might more, perhaps seeming haughty then but really what would it teach those on their mission if he simply popped in whenever they needed minor help?  Facing the second question he looked toward the portal in the distance, not a few paces more or a short wind ride would set them to the next destination in no time.  Turning back to Hania his glowing stare looked down to her in preparation to make his response.

As for your question that portal leads to Medicai City.  Blaz has a fairly open mind as you do young one, as we all have thought speech I could slip in and simply pluck minor details while watching you.  I think this little charade has gone on long enough and found first the portal before getting to you guys.  I have no ulterior motive, simply to ensure that the task they were entitled is finished safely and efficiently.
<center>ImageImage<br>Sanctity & Sacrilege</br></center>
miragedtheory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 42
Donate

Postby shinigami70 » 08/10/2008 3:06 PM

Tyrant felt a sudden dislike in Melgalore after his smug answer. However, he felt even more dislike for him since he had found the real portal.

Well then, that's good news. Now we can all get to what it was we needed to do. We can go get Tyrant's blood drawn, then we can see what your master wanted you to do with that parchment.

Not. So. Fast. Remember the vial I put you all in danger for? I said it contained Battleheart blood. Shini said that I was to donate Battleheart Blood to the doctors at Medicai City so they can study what properties help to prolong our lives. He never said to donate MY blood.

Hania merely stared at Tyrant. She was amazed at how...semi-intelligent he sounded. That's besides the point. The point is that we finally finish what our masters assigned us. Of course, if you guys would have us, we like to continue traveling with you guys.

Heck. You know what, I agrre with Hania for once. This is the most fun I've had since I locked her up in that shed. Hahaha. Also, I promise not to cause any trouble like I did here. So what do you guys say, hm?
<center>ImageImage<br>Dreamsnare Hollowheart</br> Hania, the Dreamsnare Hallowheart</center>
shinigami70
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby miragedtheory » 08/10/2008 6:54 PM

The whole idea of having a Battleheart donate his blood for any reason was beyond measure for Melgalore, as many dragons of high valor would like to keep their own flesh and blood to themselves and no others...this was opposite of that.  As Tyrant explained his way out of such a predicament Melgalore chuckled once more, but as he had figured the sound of rustling and angry trapped Creepers began to barricade the tunnel forcing him to take true realization of the situation.  Blaz and Niru turned face to the sounds and knew it was well past their time to go, taking to the wind without a second thought of it heading straight for the portal without another word said.  Eru strayed behind with Melgalore, he was swift of foot and would be able to outrun their assailants easily but needed to stay as at least one who could stick with his masters largest.  Melgalore looked to Tyrant and Hania, a rumble deep in his throat resonating before he took one step toward the portal.

You may continue with us, as it does not require our permission to do so.  Come, we must make haste, some angry Creepers surely will be here with reinforcements within a few minutes.  

With that Melgalore began to walk calmly toward their exit, Eru close beside trotting at a similarly calmed gait.
<center>ImageImage<br>Sanctity & Sacrilege</br></center>
miragedtheory
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 42
Donate

Postby shinigami70 » 08/10/2008 9:24 PM

Well then, I guess we should go now Hania. Of course, if you want, we could always fight some more Creepers.

Yeah, right. Melgalore wait up.

With that, Hania and Tyrant followed Melgalore and Eru toward the portal; toward Medicai City, the city of doctors.

However, the group was unaware of the presence that had been folowing them.

"What promise they show. It would be magnificent to add a Garagnir and Battleheart to team. Perhaps even that Cavallion. He travels with a group, but is distant; a prime target. The Hallowheart is too naive. The other Hallowheart and the Sahound are too righteous for my taste. I will continue to watch. I will watch the seeds of darkness continue to grow within those three.

Ssendrek

Tyrant: (LV/# of posts): 4/19
Hania: (LV/# of posts): 4/17
Ssendrek: (LV/# of posts): 1/1
shinigami70
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous