As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

At the Volcano (P-inferno and me)

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 7:03 PM

ImageImage
Heidi and Aro

A battlefield fellox was walking along the edge of a volcano.l Testing how far he could go before his feet burned too much. He was almost to the top when he heard a scream from bellow. "Don't go any further, Aro!" the scream said. He hung his head and turned around. Lifting his head he walked down the volcano. He didn't like to make Heidi mad. He walked down to the  prismatic fellox who was pacing back and forth. He went over to calm her down. He brushed his tail under her chin. "Its okay," he assured her, "I'm fine."

She hated it when he did that. He was always testing his limits. She calmed down at his reassureing words. She sat down. Her paws hurt from the journey to the volcano. they had never been here before and it was a new experiance.

Aro sat down next to her. Heidi leaned against his sturdy frame. "I'm tired" she whispered. "Don't worry. Maybe we can go home soon." Aro said. But at that moment he heard someone coming. "He jumped up. "Get behind me" he whispered to Heidi. She did as she was told. "Who's there?" he asked in an even tone.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/20/2008 7:13 PM

Image King of Fire (spirit)

Common Garudor
(Ember)

One figure was not truly there, only a spirit, on the head of a Garudor, wait, on the head? He was an eight inch tall pyroid, and the only one left, the garudor just walked alon until they saw the two fellox. "I am, and My Master," The Bird said "Umm what business do you have at our base?" It asked politely "None" the spirit said "We get a lot of travelers, and going to the top?" It asked
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 7:26 PM

That was odd. A little guy. Quite literally. Aro wasn't sure if he wanted to trust them. "So, what are you doing here?" he was a little confused.

"They clearly have a base here, Aro." Heidi said. She stepped out from behind Aro. "I'm Heidi, this is Aro." She said. Aro watched the two caustiously.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/20/2008 7:35 PM

"Well you see we are trying to get this guy Into the real world, this is only a spirit of him, Details are classified" The bird said the boy just sat there.
"well your weclome to come to our base, Its at the top." The bird offered
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 8:01 PM

"Should we?" Heidi asked Aro excitedly. She danced around him. She really wanted to.

Aro didn't want to ruin her fun. "Well, okay." he said. "Which way?" He asked the bird.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/20/2008 8:30 PM

"Up. or through the Red shrine, which is faster just more dangerous, My master could clear the area quite fast, but, Just think what he could do If he was here In the flesh and blood, " Ember said "Pyroxenes Is the control of Fire with one's mind." The small boy said with on emotion whatsoever
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/21/2008 8:42 PM

wow, the power of fire! Aro thought. that could be useful.

"Yay!" Heidi exclaimed. She settled down a litte. "Let's get started!"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/22/2008 7:51 PM

"We also have something for you, But Lets go! " Ember exclaimed flying up a short cliff then pecking a hole in it, It crumbled Full of rubes that shined well, "They are what give the cave its name, take a few if you want, Just not too much, We need some for the path" The bird said happily "Beyond this cave is an elevator, the next eruption will be soon, but the whole base is magma proof.  no need to worry, But then again, I can swim in the stuff like its pool water." Said the Boy.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/22/2008 8:50 PM

Heidi picked up a small ruby. It looked as it were on fire. She tucked it into her fur around the cuff around her front, left ankle. "Thank you!" she said. She loved the sparkle of the rubies around her.

"Don't cut yourself." Aro said. "Some of them might be sharp." He pranced lightly whlie he walked following the bird.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/25/2008 6:19 PM

"Hmm, Good timing, all the fire monsters are hideing from the recent "activity" " The bird said stepping in the elevator, witch had a ton of nifty computer screens and buttons, One screen lit up and a Beetanke was on the screen, "access approved, witch floor?" It asked "Top, then shrine," The Boy said "Right, Ill get inferno on the line, He has some business to explain, " It said not to happy about what Inferno did, "Ill talk to him" "Im going to the arena" Ember said then left "Ok, well ill be here just enjoy yourself, " The boy said an alarm went off "contaminant breach 313"  "I hope you guys are not afraid of morphing water dragons," The Boy said

"Have no fear Im here!" Dusk said "Lets take out that thing the put it back into the status tank before it can make anymore damage, I know a way to stop it fast, Our latest invention! The zapy gate thing!" Dusk said "Just plug it in when It moves by, That will stun it, Then The King Of Fire can Use C-PHOENIX!" Dusk said just now noticing the others "Crud, Look You cant tell anyone who my boss is, Now lets take this thing out!" Dusk said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/26/2008 3:29 PM

heidi and Aro looked around the area. "What now?" Aro asked. He swished his tails impatiently. He had no idea wwhat the others were talking about. Then he saw what thewy were doing. He came over to help them out. "What should I do?" he asked them.

Heidi rubbed her chin under Aro's. "Quit being so impatient!" she said. She then sat down, waiting for what was to come. As she sat she watched them. She wasn't strong enough to lift anything anyways. She tilted her head with curiousity.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/03/2008 7:23 PM

"Ok, you guys come with me, we have a weapon for you, and well they have new things to take care of." Dusk said "fallow me!" He said flying off in one direction.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/03/2008 7:29 PM

Heidi took off after Dusk. "Wait for us!" she yelled after him, out of breathe already. "Come on Aro!" she shouted over her shoulder.

Aro took off like a bolt of lighting and caught up with Heidi in a second. He wasn't out of breathe yet.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/03/2008 8:47 PM

Alarms went off, and blocking their path was the Hydrakunna In its dragon form

"You guys, this thing is easy, he only looks hard, well Unless he mimics you, then your evenly matched, Just hold him off, Ill get the weapon, and ill fly mach speed!" Dusk assure them flying off to retrieve the weapon

the dragon roared at them then waited for the first movement.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/03/2008 8:50 PM

Oh great, Aro thought. He stood in front of Heidi protectively. What was he to do with a water dragon? He charged at it and saw Heidi coming in from the other side. They attacted as feircly as they could until Dusk came back.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items