As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: .*.A Burning Quest.*.(P, jobie and me)

Postby jobiehanna » 02/24/2009 5:25 PM

Mars chuckled. Then he smiled and pointed to where Honeystripe was laying beside him. "Right here," he said. "So, can you walk on that foot of yours? It looks pretty bad," he said, nodding toward Darkcloud's foot. "I think we should go look for Icyrose. I know you don't particularly like her, but I would feel guilty if she died."

{101}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/03/2009 12:30 AM

Shaking his head back and forth, as if to get power, he stood up on his bleeding foot. "I never said I didn't like her, I just said I didn't trust her!" He grinned playfully. He balanced carefully on his three legs and he managed to hobble around Mars to look at Honeystripe. All playfulness was erased from his face in a heartbeat. He gasped for a minute, "Honeystripe?" Her eyes where completely open, he marveled again at the beautiful red hue of them. Darkcloud didn't want to jab her in the side but that what he wanted to do. "H-Honey...stripe?" He squeaked. This was strange, it was like she was awake but she didn't move. He put an extremely light tail on her stomach. He breathed a sigh of relief when he felt her stomach rise quickly then fall raggedly. "M-Mars...Come...here." He managed to choke out. This was not good whatever it meant. They still had at the least a week right? Or was this creepy fog? Maybe Icyrose had some answers...then he hardened into a sculpture even further. Icyrose wasn't with them; what if she never came back!

A few miles away, Icyrose fought, and won for now...
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/03/2009 1:23 PM

Mars turned and looked at Honeystripe. He gasped and his smile faded when he saw her eyes open. They looked lifeless, unreal. "What should we do, Darkcloud?" he managed to ask in a whisper. He turned to Darkcloud. This didn't look good at all. Guilt gripped him in its steel grasp. He had dropped Honeystripe. Had he done this to her?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/06/2009 2:42 PM

"Um, I'm not sure." He gazed down at Honeystripe. "Let's go find Icyrose, I bet she's looking for us." His voice was short and clipped with emotion. He started to growl, "Come on, we need to keep moving!" Whipping his head around he stalked past Mars and started to lead the way. He paused after a few paces, and turned around. "If we cant find Icyrose we have to get out of this fog no matter what."

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/09/2009 7:11 PM

Mars jumped up and lifted Honeystripe. It wasn't the greatest idea, but they couldn't leave her to be never found again. Then he followed after Darkcloud as quickly as he could. He watched his feet and his surrounding as best he could this time. He didn't wish to fall again, but that couldn't be prevented. The fog was horrible, and his human eyes weren't the greatest.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/14/2009 2:56 PM

Darkcloud lead the trio through the hazy fog. He stopped his feet after awhile, apparently getting agitated. "If we keep this up much longer, what are we supposed to do?" Just then he saw a few trees up a head and a broken tree in their path. "Great," he mumbled. He leapt over the log with easy but stumbled into a pile of creamy blue fur and feathers. He brushed himself off and kicked the motionless figure. "Get up." He ordered crossly. Icyrose twitched but didn't move.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/14/2009 3:04 PM

Mars sighed when they came to a stop beside Icyrose. "Um, I think she's hurt," he said unsurely. She pushed her gently with his foot. "Get up," he told her. Then he looked at Darkcloud at a loss for words. She couldn't be dead! That wouldn't be too good.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/15/2009 1:30 PM

Icyrose twitched again and her eyes fluttered open. "Mars? Darkcloud?" She said in her clear little voice. Darkcloud had a flash of relief in his eyes, "Finally, get up. Mars, accidentally dropped Honeystripe on the fog and her eyes are open..." He trailed off suggestively but Icyrose hissed back, "Never think that!" Darkcloud looked taken aback, "Sure, okay." He shrugged. Icyrose got up and shook herself off, "Fine!" She flapped over to Mars and gestured to him, "Let me see her please."

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/15/2009 5:08 PM

Mars was filled with relief when Icyrose got up, but his relief soon vanished at the mention of Honeystripe. He nodded and let Icyrose see her. "Would it be better if I set her down?" he asked the ball of fur and feathers. He didn't want to injure her any further if putting her down would do just that. It was better to ask Icyrose, who seemed more knowing of such things.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/15/2009 7:51 PM

Darkcloud scowled at Icyrose when she answered, "Sure Mars, put her right there." She brushed a spot containing comfortable looking moss. She gasped audibly when she saw Honeystripe, and then she quickly clamped her mouth shut, looking very tense. "Spit it out Icyrose!" Darkcloud hissed impatiently. "Do you have any idea..." She began to threaten but she couldn't put full force into her reply. She looked semi winded. "Oh come on, speak for pity's sake!" Darkcloud growled. "S-She...She's...It's..." Icyrsoe gulped and took a step back, "We need to leave now. Come. Let's go." Her face was hard and serious. She flapped her wings and began to hover above ground.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/16/2009 5:23 PM

Mars watched Icyrose's reaction quizzically, but rose no question to their moving on quickly. He was ready to follow Icyrose through and hopefully out of the forest. "Which way?" he asked. There seemed to be no point in asking what was wrong, as Darkcloud wasn't answered. Mars glanced Darkcloud's way as if to say, what have I done? He sighed looked to the ground. They needed to get moving.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/16/2009 9:56 PM

Icyrose began to hover above the ground in a depressed way. "Come, just follow." She sounded a little choked. Darkcloud looked up at Mars and intercepted his gaze. He shrugged and turned on Icyrose, "Hey! What do you think your doing! You can't...just..." He trailed off. Perhaps his flame was burning out too. After a few long moments the haze seemed to decrease noticeably in a few seconds. Icyrose sighed but kept moving even more rapidly then before. They where still in the forest but the trees where thinning slightly and the sound of rain was coming. Darkcloud finally broke the silence, “Where are we now?” Icyrose circled around and stopped. “Roraldi Forest.”

((Alright, now we are going to move to Roraldi, please tell me if you want to quit at any time, I’m kind of using this for background history purposes and stuff so…XD Next we’ll meet The Squall that Icyrose has been talking about, and we’ll meet a new little gremlin named Skrachet who will be with us in the finally battle with Moon, the real reason all this happened! Honeystripe will also eventually get healed.))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/17/2009 4:57 PM

Mars just follwed after the two creatures at a steady, but not too slow pace. The change in scenery was pretty nice. The fog had lifted. They were finally in the Roraldi Forest. He released a sigh of relief.

((Close out entry. Okay, that sounds good to me. Just let me know when you make the new board.  :D I'll try to keep up. :) ))

{107}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items