As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: .*.A Burning Quest.*.(P, jobie and me)

Postby jobiehanna » 01/07/2009 2:45 PM

Mars flinched. He hadn't realized Darkcloud's medallion was gone. His eyes still burned when he said, "No, why would I do that?" He hadn't even realized the medallion wasn't there. He still looked at the kitrell. If she was sent to help, then maybe they could get out of there.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/09/2009 9:55 PM

She smiled darkly, "Well, I couldn't have known that right?" She was quick, too quick... "Alrighty so your planning on taking the little one to Healing Springs, eh?" She motioned with her left wing. Seeing his expression she flinched in return. Why couldn't her smooth tone not spark curiosity? Stupid! "Right, one moment." She fluttered her wings and focused hard on the ground, soon a small vine started popping up from the ground, then a bud, then a flower blossomed. She smiled, "These are my favorite." Leaning down she looked as though she where sniffing the flower. Jerking up, her face was shadowed with an unknown emotion. She stretched her wings out, her delicate head yawning invoultarily as she flashed a set of sparkling white teeth. Chuckling she said, "Now don't freak out on me," Then she twisted gracefully and plunged into the icy water. It devoured her small body in seconds. Interesting, I think I could get used to this! She thought as she swam lower and deeper. She kept her wings together and she flashed deeper in quick spurts down, down, down. Swiping the frozen medallion, Icyrose crawled through the black water slowly. She flashed onto of the water and she fly back to Mars, showering his bare body with icy sprinkles of water, "You might want to put something on...It might disturb this one when he wakes up!" She chided cheerfully, looking at Darkcloud.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/10/2009 2:07 PM

Mars watched the flower form. He gave Icyrose a queer look. Why did she do that? he wondered. Then he watched her dive into the water. Now he really thought her crazy. She came up with Darkcloud's medallion and made her comment. Mars felt the heat rush to his face as his face reddened. He looked down at himself. Then he muttered, "Yeah," and then he walked over to his pile of discarded clothes and pulled his hoodie and pants on. Then he sat and slipped his socks and sneakers on. He stood up and shook his head. The water flew in all directions. Then he ran his hand through the wet mass on top of his head. "Now what?" he asked the, in his oppinion rather odd,  kitrell.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/11/2009 3:26 PM

Icyrose rolled her eyes, "Whatever..." She flinched, "Sorry I ment...I was-thinking about, something else-I-I," She struggled to find the right words, "Ya okay." She flushed a deep crimson, which was turned her azure fur a nice creamy blush. She placed the medallion on Darkcloud and waited, pacing. Did he notice? I bet he thinks I'm a freak... She waved her tail back and forth in frustration. "He should wake up any second now, then we can be on our way." She flinched again, "Unless you don't want me to come, I am really slow on foot so..." She played with tail using her wings. This was really stupid. Darkcloud was still motionless, this started to frighten her.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/11/2009 3:35 PM

"Okay," Mars said, a look of confusion and uncertainty came across his face, but was gone in a second. He watched Icyrose fidget. "I don't mind if you come..." he said, thinking. Does she know how to get to the Healing Springs? he wondered. "How soon should he wake up?" Mars wondered outloud, nodding toward Darkcloud.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/11/2009 4:34 PM

She nodded once, not showing any sign of emotion. "Fine, I'll come then...I hear-" She stopped and quickly changed the subject, "Where were you headed to?" She asked innocently. This made her fidget some more. Maybe, just maybe, I can get them to come... She thought, then shook her head, "I'll have to consult Guardian Sage..." She muttered. Thrusting her wing straight up she sighed and stayed in that still position. The sun glinted lightly off of her fur making a pattern in the grass. The pattern formed, a bunch of triangles floated around peacefully. Icyrose kept her head low as she examined the formation. She sighed and un-stiffened. Good, Guardian Sage will be delighted... She looked at Mars. "Right Mars, Darkcloud should wake up here..." She trialed off, flinching again. Only one strike left, this was getting out of hand. It was so easy though to get a strike, especially when you knew exactly what was going on when you weren’t supposed to...

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/11/2009 5:49 PM

Mars watched Icyrose curiously. "We were headed to the Healing Springs," he said. "Do you know how to get there?" he asked. He had heard her talking to herself. He was trying to be polite by not accusing her so. "And who is guardian Sage?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/16/2009 9:16 PM

She smiled slightly, and sighed. Looks like he didn't hear me, good! I'm terrible at that... "Cool, I was just on my way there anyway. When he wakes up he probably wont be very coherent so I'll take you there..." She rambled. Then she flinched, "Ummm, Guardian Sage...right she's..." She struggled to find the right words. She let her head drop. "Was this really what she ment for me to do?" She accused herself. Then her face lit up. "Okay, after we get Honeystripe to the Healing Springs, and Darkcloud wakes up then-" She crossed her leg so she could step on her own foot. Making her squel in pain. Great just great! How am I going to cover for that one! Strike 3, I'm out! He never even told me Darkclouds or Honeystripes name! Why me! She battled with her head again. She just shook her head, looking down at the ground.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2009 10:45 PM

Mars nodded his head, thinking this through. His thoughts came to a realing stop. Wait a minute, he thought through his last couple minutes. I never told her our names, did I? He shrugged off the thought though. She is probably gifted with some kind of 'Santa' power, knowing everyone and everything. There are all kinds of people in the world. I mean, I'm a concept draculi. You never know what could happen. He shrugged. "How would you get us there?" he asked, his face still curious.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/17/2009 1:24 PM

She nodded swiftly but then quickly looked down at the ground. Kicking a pebble she looked up again. "Okay, so I thought that I could fly up with Darkcloud-" She paused when Darkcloud shifted. He blinked open his eyes, trying to focus on everything around him. Icyrose tapped his head, "You awake now?" Blinking twice Darkcloud leapt up, hissing and spitting, "Mars kill her! She knows too much! Killlll her!" He screeched and hissed. Icyrose fell on the small platform of rock with a soft thud, laughing, "Ha! That is the definition of a rude awakening!" She chortled. Who in the heck is that? Why isn't Mars freaking out? What is going on???? Shaking his head Darkcloud muttered, "Mars, please tell me what's going on." While he asked the question he felt his medallion swing. Ah! So how did he know he had to find... Darkcloud trailed off in his mind. "Hi there, I guess I forgot to introduce myself. I'm-" She stopped again, controlling her giggling before continuing, "I'm Icyrose, it's a pleasure to meet you Darkcloud, your lucky I found your medallion...What where you thinking back there? Taking it off..." She giggled but her eyes where hard as frost. "Mars..." Darkcloud hissed.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/17/2009 1:58 PM

Mars turned to Darkcloud, his face a mask of uncertainty. He bent down and muttered to Darkcloud, "I'm not sure. She," he nodded his head in Icyrose's direction, "wants to help us. Why do you want me to kill her?" he asked in an even lower tone. It was against his nature to kill another. He stood back up. His thoughts were realing. After Darkcloud's words he wasn't so sure he could trust Icyrose. He was way too trusting. "How would you carry Darkcloud anyway? I doubt he would let you. And, you're smaller than him," he said in as even a tone as he could manage. He tried to make his face unreadable. It was so much harder as a human than a draculi. He hoped he succeded. "You still didn't tell me who Guardian Sage is," he accused.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/23/2009 8:56 PM

Eyes dark with loathing his head whipped around, "Why? Your asking me why?!" He spat out his thoughts quickly. Darkcloud then studdered, his defensive snarling faltered, "Whoa," Was all he could choke out after the long moments dragged on. Icyrose bent down on her knee and nodded. "Yes, definetly a 'whoa' moment..." She shook her head. "H-how did you do that?" Darkcloud whispered, his claws glinting in the setting sun. He was still defensive but his body was become less ridged. Icyrose's eyes flashed, "Easy," She was beginning to anwser Mars' question but it also sounded like she was anwsering his too. "I'm not quite as fragile as you may think I am but I can see that you don't trust me, either way you slice it..." She whispered the last part, barely audible for the two standing across from her. "Darkcloud," She began but faltered. "What, what do you want?" His tone was edgy, his body moving back slowly to the defensive crounch he was in a few seconds ago.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/23/2009 9:53 PM

Mars looked down at the myuu reaper beside his feet who was snarling. He looked over at Icyrose and shook his head to clear it. He was rather confused. "Will you explain, please?" he asked Icyrose a look of desperation across his face. They were getting nowhere. "Can we just talk this out and go?" He looked over at Honeystripe who still lay there. "Honeystripe needs help, and this isn't helping," he said, pleading with the two arguing.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/24/2009 1:32 PM

Holding his crouch, Darkcloud snarled but sat down, his neck fur bristling. "Mars is right, we need to get Honeystripe to Healing Springs as quick as possible." He said coldly. Icyrose relaxed her tension easily, but her ears where still pinned back. Nodding solemnly Icyrose quickly explained, "Okay, since I'm probably not going to be allowed back into the Squall, I'll tell you everything. First of all I'm not real, I know that doesn’t make any since but my time was up a few years ago. I was saved, soul and body, by Guardian Sage. Guardian Sage is the ruler of the Squall, our group of creatures who have been saved as well. Sage makes all the choices and rules. She's sort of like an elder who is all knowing. Next, I can do super natural things. I can swim for hours, read peoples minds, see the future, that kind of stuff. My Squall didn't like me because of my extra powers so that's just great that I'm dumping the entire secrecy of our Squall to you guys. What I did to Darkcloud though was absolutely different. I think I showed him my emotions? Something like that..." She didn't wait for Darkcloud to answer, she was still deep into explaining herself. "Lastly, Mars, you saw me grow that flower correct? Well that's the power that our Squall. Just specifically our Squall can grow flowers and communicate that way. I was sent here to save someone's life but I wasn't sure who. Guardian Sage told me to save who ever I could via flower. We save peoples lives as our occupation, we're just to different to actually have real jobs..." Icyrose trailed off. Darkcloud's anger was all washed away in awe, "Wait, so your saying your not real, you live in a group of 'not real' creatures, and you have weird powers that no one else in your group has?" Icyrose nodded slightly, her eyes dancing with emotion. Anger, sadness, anxouisness, a pull to flee away from all the freaky things she just told them. She flattened her ears again after a long moment, "So? Are you going talk or what?" She muttered tearsly.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/24/2009 3:50 PM

Mars nodded slightly. A group of unreal people, how... different. He cleared his throat. "So, that flower is supposed to save someone?" He looked down at the flower. Then he  looked back toward Honeystripe. "Do we have to go to the Healing Springs after all?" he asked, looking at the two. "And where will you go? Since you can't go back to your, uh, Squall?" he aimed this last question toward Icyrose. His head was spinning with questions, and those he felt were the most important right now.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items