As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

To find your soul, you must follow your heart (open)

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/13/2009 12:37 PM

Image Imperial Serraptor ~ Ikauo (Male)

Image Hollow Matches ~ Hakour (Male)

Image Prismatic Fellox ~ Pricla (Female)

" *sigh* its hot!" said Pricla. "hmmm I agree, though, we must find the Battleheart, which guards this place. He will upgrade your powers, Pricla. Your fire ones!" said Ikauo.

Image Blaze Battleheart - Nori Volcano Guardian

"In this guide book it sa..." said Hakour. "OH STOP READING THAT STUPID BOOK WE'RE NOT ON A STUPID EXPLORATION ANYMORE!!!" shouted Ikauo as he whacked the book out of his feet. It fell in some lava. "THAT COST ME 40 KEYSTONES!" shouted Hakour, trying to push Ikauo. "OH STUFF YOU! YOU COULDNT HURT A FLY!" shouted Ikauo poking Hakour. "GRRRR!!!" shouted Hakour, suddenly changing its shape to a Blaze Terratops.

Image Blaze Terratops

"ROARRRR!!!!" shouted Hakour's new forme, as it pushed Ikauo into the Lava. "IKAUO!!!" shouted Pricla.

-slience-

Suddenly, a glowing blue figure jumped out of the lava. "Ikauo..." said Pricla. Ikauo landed on the floor. "Now stop it, and transform back, a lets find this guardian" said Ikauo, as the glow dissappeared. Hakour returned to his normal forme.
My soul travels far. After the rainbows and above the stars. ~ Ancientmew2
Mess with me and I will kick you where it hurts. I am not afraid!
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
My little (and big) RolePlay Pets. I love them!
-----------------------
ImageGet your own Evelon Pet Today!
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
This is Koyune, maybe Draco's Glacial Fellox Kyune, Girlfriend! xD
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Re: To find your soul, you must follow your heart (open)

Postby Lucario » 02/13/2009 11:08 PM

Image Cursed Serraptor Midnaragon

Midnaragon sudently apeared in there. near the crater. grr......i smell something. what....i smell a battleheart,a matches,a fellox, and a seraptor.Whait.....is that the ones i saw in terrace park???????
OMG IM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!she sudently saw a imperial serraptor, a prismatic fellox and a hollow matches.
she sudently apeared with an cursed color egg. it hatched. a shartile hatched from it.
Image Cursed Shartile

a shartile?????? aha!!!! ill name it......Midori!!!!! thats a good name!!!, i think. well, lets continue.
Midori, we will figure out who are the ones who are passing out there. :wha:
Koneko

Velix - Unknown - Female - ???
Adventures: 1
Level: 3
Loyalty: 0/40

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/14/2009 4:24 AM

"I see some creature glowing red....OMFG ITS A CURSED CREATURE!!!" shouted Pricla. "COME ON! LETS GO QUICK!!" shouted Ikauo.

They flew and pounded through the hot volcano, finding a way out. They came up to an entrance, which lead them outside, to a beginning of a very, hot looking slide.

"Oh no NOT ANOTHER STUPID SLIDE!" said Pricla. "YEOW! That slide is burning!" said Ikauo. "I know! I'll transform into a Aqua Kalamarei, send a gush of water down the slide to cool it, and you go down it! Then shout me when you've got to the bottom, and i'll transform back and fly down to see you!

"Great idea! Hi-5!" said Pricla, hi-5-ing Hakour. Hakour changed shape into a Aqua Kalamarei, gathered some breath, and all of a sudden, a big cannon of water started coming out of his mouth. "LETS GO!!!" laughed Ikauo.

Image Aqua Kalamarei

Pricla and Ikauo jumped on to the slide, and a waiting the bottom to come.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 02/15/2009 12:49 AM

wha-whait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waaahhhhhhh!!!!!! hey! wait for us! we wont curse you or hurt you!!!!!! hah!!!
midnaragon ran quikly and sled over the pipe- like lave slide. Midori ran towrds her. she sped up too fast
and pounced over the fellox. aarrgg!!!!!! sorry!!!!! she said as the fellox and midori stoped. Midnaragon sped up. she reached and bloked the way. the three got stuck. wait. you??? i saw you in terrace park. hey!
you!!!1 that matches over there!!!! i saw you saying you can transform into any evelon pet. ant the prismatic fellox, girlfriend of that imperial one, hey! you said you can control the elements. :o  
Please,UNDERSTAND. WE WONT HURT YOU!!!!! WE SAW YOU!!!!!!
Koneko

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/15/2009 3:26 AM

"OMG WE HAVE FANS xD!" said Pricla. "Why hey! Wheres the magistery?" said Ikauo. Suddenly, Ikauo flew down the pipe to see 4 creatures stuck. Pricla, Ikauo, a Cursed Serraptor and a baby cursed Shartile. "WHO THE HELL ARE THEM CURSED CREATURES!" shouted Hakour.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 02/15/2009 9:06 PM

me,midnaragon, i am the one who attacked the magistery.and this is midori. i met her from near the mysterious portal that trew me to nori volcano. actually, it was an egg. Well, im sorry from attacking you.
:aargh: she slowly got rid of that thing where she got stuck. she helped the others to get out of it.
we got raged from an earthquake earlier. and another quake happened outside of the volcano. we are now
cursed because we are NOW DOOMED BY A SERIOS PROBREM.we saw you in terrace park. the
magistery had a time. and his time has run out, so he returned back from where he came. Now,
we also had a time. we still have 50 hours to explore this lands. we came from the LANDS OF LUCARIO,
on the galaxy of the Komury Dragon.

Midnaragon looked at the Imperial Serraptor. she looked it at his eyes.she grabbed one of his claws.
HUH? YOU LLOK A LOT LIKE ME. WHY???? she criyed and fell over the other serraptor. :aargh: WHY????'
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/16/2009 4:15 AM

"  :oops:  There is a simple explantion. Im your brother." said Ikauo pushing the Cursed Serraptor away. "I ran away to find a better life, leaving you with mum.".

"  :o OMFG YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER!?" said Pricla. "OMG how sweet!" said Hakour. "Well, anough of the stories, lets go." said Ikauo.

They walked up to two separte paths. "Hmmm. We're gunna have to split ways. I'll go left with my sister, and our little cousin. Your, Hakour, go with Pricla to the right path. We'll see you soon." said Ikauo, pointing left and right.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 02/16/2009 10:43 PM

WHA WHAT....WAIT, i....IKAUO YOU´R BACK!!!!! she ran as she hugged her little brother.
snffsnff......ikauo, i missed you ssoooooo much!!!!! long time no see!!!! :shy: But now,
i got the decease of DOOM.......so i must say that i have the risk of loosing my life. thats
why i am cursed. Mom had died because she had the sma decease,and i got contact.
Its a long story, then. all of the creatures sat down and listened carefully.

well it all started like this. You left. i stayed back with mum because i dont wanted to
get in trouble. i tryed to avoid you going away, but you left. now i stayed. but one day,
we went to seach for food because we were starving. when we hunted a creature.
some birds, i think that it was a Turkeyzilla attacked us. it infected and sruck a
curse on our mom. she died when i was 16.now i am 39. 20 of februrary is my birthay,
dontcha now?

Well, this, this...she is melari. well, shes my...well its not my cousin.its my ...ARGG!!!!
shes MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/17/2009 8:25 AM

" WTF ARGH! HOWS YOUR HUBBY?! " shouted Ikauo in distress. " OMFG THIS WORLD CAN'T GET ANY STRANGER!" shouted Pricla.

"Ermm...anough of the stories, there is a FLAMMING MASSIVE FIRE BALL GOING TO RIP US APART!!! ITS COMING TOWARDS USE!!!" shouted Hakour.

"ARGH!!!" they shouted together.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 02/22/2009 12:51 AM

ARRRHHGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shouted midnaragon.

midori heared. she jumped and launched....midori: HYDRO PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>_<: TAKE THIS :aargh:

the fireball was estinghished and did not hurt anybody. however,a creature; like a reptile,
apeared. it seemed familiar.

Midnaragon: hey!!! hah? whos there? wait, that one over there seems me familiar..... :wha:
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/24/2009 2:09 PM

"Brother, is that you?" said Ikauo. "This world is getting stranger. I wish we never came Ancientmew2's roleplay pets '^^ " whispered Pricla to Hakour. "Im gunna find out who that is!" shouted Pricla. "Pricla, DONT!!!" shouted Ikauo. It was too late. Pricla came flying through the air, she hit the rocky wall behind them."Owwww, my fac....." moaned Pricla as she fell to the ground, unconsious. "NO!!! PRICLA!!!" shouted Ikauo as he ran over to Pricla. "I hope that this will work" said Ikauo as his face edged towards Pricla's. He kissed her, on the lips. "Its...the kiss of life...!" said Hakour as his face dropped (expression)

Ancientmew2: -VOMIT-

"Erggg....whos tha...who kiss...me?" muttered Pricla. "Its me, Ikauo, also Hakour and Midnaragon, and Midori. I gave you...the...kiss of life..." said Ikauo. "Wh...Wha...WHAT?" shouted Pricla as she jumped up. "Shes back!" said Hakour as he nudged Midnaragon.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 02/24/2009 9:47 PM

waahhh!!!Pricla!!! youre still alive!!! said midnaragon as she elped her stood up. then, they saw that
the creature was in front of them. Midori stepped back. But she stooped. then, she asked Midnaragon.
Midori: Midnaragon, i know you. you telled me about this shoulete that you saw before. and theres someone
in its back. wha-whait.......    Midori stepped near it. Lucario,...Sasske....and Trurtruim..????? huh!!!!!
there are the ones you said about!!!!! Midnaragon!!! hes here!!! shouted Midori.

Midnaragon:........Sasske.....is that you?????.... she saw him at his eyes. she felt almost the same way
Ikauo. she..coudnt resist this...she loved him..*Midori, Lucario and Trurtruim gazes at both couples
toghether*Midori felt the love that the couples had..... :cry: THEY....they have their ´friends.(dunno..XD)
Sasske.........Ikauo...Midnaragon....Pricla..i knew it....they really are..they look as a true family now. :cry: Lucario: -VOMITS- aargg!!! they are kisssing!!!!! xd..................Midnaragon...and Sasske...

Image Concept Fellox-Sasske
Image Organic Matches-Trutruim
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/25/2009 11:45 AM

"Thanks. zomg. I think, Midnaragon should go with Ikauo, I should go with Sasske 8D and you shou...wtf is Trurtruim a girl or a boy -wonders" said Pricla. "So this is your husband, huh? Well, he's gotta challenge me to see if hes good anough for you. Get ready to taste DA AURA" shouted Ikauo as he charged up an aura sphere.

"OMG I hate it when Ikauo fights. It so, boring." said Hakour as he landed on Pricla's head.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 02/26/2009 11:42 PM

Midori saw the aure speare and she suddently..she felt a jolt of sudden pain. she suddently said:

DONT HURT MY DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She ran and got between Sasske and Ikauo. Ikauo launched the aura without noticing that Midori was in
the way. the aura hit her in the whole body. she fell, and got like unconsious on the ground.SNIFF.....

Midnaragon,Sasske: NOOO!!!!!! MIDORI!!!!!!!!!!

they felt very sad about her. they got near midori, wondering if she is okey. however, the cursed
glow dissapeared, like if she were dead. Midnaragon suddently felt the same way, a shoking jolt
of pain. her cursed glow started to fade as the same as Midori. She fell near Midori, like if she
were also hit by the aura.....Everyone: NOO!!!! MIDORI AND MIDNARAGON!!!!!!! :aargh:
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/27/2009 11:49 AM

"IM SORRY! MIDNARAGON!!!MIDORI!!! IM SORRY!!! SASSKE YOU CAUSED THIS! DIE!!! PRICLA,  SCORCH HIM, AND HAKOUR, TRANSFORM INTO.....the Nori Volcano GUARDIAN!!! ROAR!!!" roared Ikauo as he ran to help Midnaragon and Midori.

"We gotta do this! To help Midori and Midnaragon, we must defeat...SASSKE!" shouted Pricla as her flames, and coat changed colour. Whatever element she uses, her coat changes colour. But at the moment, its virtually impossible for her to change into a Flame Fellox. So its Imperial she chooses.

Image Imperial Fellox

"Well IM READY!!!"shouted Hakour, as his voice deepened, his size changing, into Noridor, the Nori Volcano Guardian. "FOR YOU CREATURE, DEATH IS FIRST ON YOUR LIST!!!"

Image Blaze Battleheart
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items