As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: To find your soul, you must follow your heart (open)

Postby Lucario » 02/27/2009 8:27 PM

Sasske couldnt take anything right now....even small oppoment. it said , in a loud voice...

NOO!!!!! IT WASNT MY FAULT!!! YOUR SISTER WAS DOOMED!!!! AND NOW, HER DOOM IS COMING!!!! STOP!!! ...it wasnt my fault. its your fault. you leaved her alone. you breaked her feelings.
by leaving her, she was attaked and cursed. now, Ikauo, calm down. its real. if you dare to kil me....
she wil feel the same when her mother was killed. it will be heartbroken. that will cause its rage become
bigger, and her doom will get closer. FOR YOUR SAKE..IF YOU DARE,YOU WILL WASTE TIME BY JUST
KILLING ME MAKING IT WORSE....YOU........

:aargh: YOU WILL KILL MIDNARAGON!!!!! AND MIDORI!!!! :aargh:

(xd, I maked this, a confusing,and adventure that may lame.lucario(me): hah? your pets are getting crasy)
Koneko

Velix - Unknown - Female - ???
Adventures: 1
Level: 3
Loyalty: 0/40

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 02/28/2009 3:06 AM

Ikauo stopped charging an aura sphere. "What have I done....WTF I CAN'T KILL MIDNARAGON AND MIDORI! SHE'S MY SISTER AND HER DAUGHTER!!! IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN HELP THEM!!!" shouted Ikauo. "Hang on a minute. Legend has it, that when a Cursed Serraptor and Cursed Shartlie dies, or is dying, you need a blood reletive of the Serraptor, which is Ikauo, and a exact copy of Shartile, like a twin, but wtf how we gunna get a twin of Midori?" asked Pricla to Hakour. "Easy" replied Hakour, as his eyes glowed. "Well ho...oh yeah! You can transform into an exact copy of Midori!" said Pricla with joy. "IKAUO!" shouted Pricla. "WHAT!" shouted Ikauo as he wandered over. "Legend has it, that when a Cursed Serraptor and Cursed Shartlie dies, or is dying, you need a blood reletive of the Serraptor, which is you, Ikauo, and a exact copy of Shartile, like a twin, this is where Hakour comes in, and will transform into a twin of Midori!" said Pricla. "OK LETS HOPE THIS WORKS!" shouted Ikauo. He trotted over to Midnaragon and touched the cursed mark, but nothing happened."Its not working!" shouted Ikauo. "Wait! Hakour is coming!" said Pricla as Hakour, who was now a Cursed Shartile, walked over to Midori and touched her cursed mark. "Ikauo, touch Midnaragon's cursed Mark!" said Hakour.

Suddenly, a burst of light shone down on them, suddenly, lifting Midnaragon and Midori up into the air. "DONT GO TOWARDS DA LIGHT xD" shouted Pricla. Suddenly, sparkles appeared around Midnaragon and Midori, as their colour changed from cursed, to PURINE! They floated back down.

Midnaragon woke up first. "MIDNARAGON! YOUR BACK TO NORMAL!!!" shouted Ikauo as he hugged her tight.

(Yes, Lucario, your roleplays are making my pets mentally ill and turning them into spazzers xD God bless them!)
My soul travels far. After the rainbows and above the stars. ~ Ancientmew2
Mess with me and I will kick you where it hurts. I am not afraid!
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
My little (and big) RolePlay Pets. I love them!
-----------------------
ImageGet your own Evelon Pet Today!
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
This is Koyune, maybe Draco's Glacial Fellox Kyune, Girlfriend! xD
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 02/28/2009 4:50 PM

ikauo....huh???? im...normal....but...SASSKE!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?????!!!
shouted midnaragon.

Sasske was lying in the ground...DEAD......unbelievable...why??? why did you did this sasske!!!!
NNOOO!!!!! DONT LEAVE ME!!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!! :aargh:  shouted midnaragon...felling depressed.

DADDY!!! NNOOOO!!!! dont ggooo!!!!!!...... :aargh:

sstttopppp!!!!!

midnaragon: MOM??? IS THAT YOU???

Dead cursed spirit serraptor: yes...midnaragon...your doom is still in you....you.......
ITS YOURR END!! IT IT NOW USELESS!!! IKAUO!!! IM SORRY!!!! MIDNARAGON WILLL.....

IM SORRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING YOU DID WAS USELESS!!! THE CURSE IS ENDLESS!!!
SHE WILLLLL...........no...it cant be....midnaragon...your body...WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU???

it started to whisper to midnaragon.

Midnaragon....its the end. please...bid farewell....for forever....Sasske dyed by this...

Midnaragon in spirit: im sorry...it..ikauo...it was useless...purine dosnt fix anything...it worsens it.
:aargh: illll.........im going back...where i lived once ago...before being your sister....years ago.
the curse.....time....it cant end....still...im going....back...to.......

Midnaragon was covered with an mysterious aura. it started to float at the sky..... mysteriously...

FARWEWELL.....IT ENDS EVERYTHING....IKAUO...SHE IS NOW...DEAD SPIRIT...

everyone: nnoo!!!! ::S:  midnaragon!!!!!!!! :aargh:
Koneko

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 03/01/2009 4:13 AM

"THIS IS FLAMING UNREAL!!! IM GOING WITH HER!!!" shouted Ikauo. "IKAUO DONT!!!" shouted Pricla as she grabbed Ikauo, turned him around and...

GAVE HIM A BIG FAT SNOG!!! (Ancientmew2: OMFG -vomits-)

"Erewadf..." said Ikauo as he fainted. "I think that was a bit of shock '^^, come on Ikauo, get up." said Pricla, as she got Ikauo to stand up. "ergg what happened? Oh yes, we are trying to find, Noridor, the Nori Volcano Guardian, for wisdom, and to help Pricla gain some more Fire Power." said Ikauo. "Well, how the hell didn't he know now, that his sister is dead?" whispered Hakour to Pricla. "I murmured a spell, called the 'Memoration' Spell. Then you have to say what you want them to forget or it wipes their memory." said Pricla as she pushed Ikauo away. "Oh. But wh...WTF MIDORI IS STILL HERE?" shouted Hakour. "HAKOUR!" she shouted quietly. "Who is Midori?!" asked Ikauo. "Oh, we found this egg, and it hatched into, what we thought was a Purine Shatile, but it was a Glacial Shartile, so we called it Midori!" said Pricla

Midori gave Pricla a strange look. Pricla gave on back. Midori raised her eyes, as she knew what was going on.

Image Glacial Shartile ~ Midori (What she looks like now)
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 03/01/2009 4:54 PM

( WFT midori wasnt originaly a Glacial shartile!!! she was a somewhat prismatic color...)

Midori felt lonesome seeing that someones were missing. it ran and hugged lkauo.
she started to takl slowly. but them she shouted:

Midori: IKAUO??? WHERES THE OTHERS??? DID THEY DYED OR WHAT???  ::S:

she saw sasske, dead at the ground. Midnaragon started to turn as a spirit....
she also ran and tryed to hug ikauo..but ikauo didnt felt anything .he felt like a small feather
touched his shoulders. doing anything was useless. she gave up.

Midnaragon: ikauo..do you see me? hah? it seems that none cant see me anymore...
why...why did i turn into this?? tell me!!! mom!!!

Dead serraptor spirit:  its useless. you cant do anything anymore. it seems that they forgot about
you, midnaragon. Midori will stay with me. she and ikauo are the only ones that can see me.
Midnaragon. bid farewell. you must leave for now. and...that Noidor. they seem to them...
maybe they forgot everything and the most important thing for now is Noidor. maybe they forgot
you. im sorry midnaradron...your a spirit now. for now and for ever.....

Midnaragon: WFT MY SPIRITS NAMES MIDNARADRON????

FAREWELL.....it turned pitch black in  volcano. noboby couldnt see.

go...go away. nobody will reconise you anymore. youre a dead spirit...none...go..go and leave....run..
away. dont return until they renember you....or until you lost your way....LEAVE......NOW....

MIDNARADRON.....
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 03/03/2009 2:19 PM

"Dont worry Midori, and Midnaragon. Me and Hakour can see you. As for I a erased a part of Ikauo's brain about what happened. Im sorry. It would scar him, and he'll propley commit sucide to be with you" said Pricla.

Hakour flew infront of Midori, and landed on the floor. "Don't worry. Come with use!" said Hakour
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 03/03/2009 10:40 PM

(um, i didnt say that they can only see midnaragon. i said that they can only see Kentari, Midnaragons mom)

Midori didnt wanted to go. she wanted to stay with midnaragon. however, she alredy left.
suddently....Kentari, ran and took Sasske´s body, making her turn...having sasske´s body,
but having her heart. she ran and took midori. Kentari-Sasske charged though Ikauo and Pricla.
she ran...and ran...and saw that she took the path to the crater....

Midori: WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DADDY?
Kentari-Sasske: i must go up, into the crater. its something...

she ran...up into the crater...and saw that flowing lava in there...it was quite hot..

Kentari-Sasske: MIDORI!! DO THIS FOR YOUR MOTHER!!!

Midori did what she said. she ran and she sacrificed, falling deep into the lava.

DOUBLE TEAM!!! said midori as she turned into two.

Midnaragon saw her falling and dividing into two. she was flying,avove the volcano.
she ran, and landed, seeing the two divided spirits.

Midnaragon: oh, no...WHICH IS WHICH?!?! i cand decide...rrrgggg anyone will do!!!
she got and took The real spirit of midori, instead of the dobled one.....
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 03/05/2009 2:55 AM

"Midori...Midnaragon...Sasske...OH NO I REMEMBER!!!" shouted Ikauo. "OH NO MIDORI IS GETTING SACRIFED!!! HER LIFE WAS TOO YOUNG!!! COME ON!" shouted Pricla

The Earth Started to shake. Suddenly, a Blaze Battleheart came out from the ground."ROAR! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" shouted the Battleheart. "Errrr Hakour, I hope your not playing tricks again!" said Pricla. "Pricla, I'm on Ikauo's shoulder!" said Hakour. "THEN WHO THE HELL IS THAT!!!" shouted Pricla.

"I AM NORIDOR, THE NORI VOLCANO GUARDIAN! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" shouted Noridor.

"We want wisdom and help Pricla, the Prismatic Fellox, to learn to control her fire powers!" shouted Ikauo "AND TO HELP MIDORI, MY BOYFRIEND, IKAUO'S, SISTER'S DAUGHTER! IKAUO'S SISTER'S HUSBAND IS SACRIFING MIDORI FOR NO REASON!!!" shouted Pricla.

"ROAR! THE EVIL SPIRIT OF THAT CREATURE! JUMP ON MY BACK! TO THE VOLCANO! WE WILL SAVE HER!!!" shouted Noridor.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 03/05/2009 9:29 PM

however, it was too late. two spirits fell on the ground. it was Midnaragon and Midori, bt Midori got
cut into two; her powers, friendship, abilities, memory.... everything was cut into two, leaving the
halve to Midnaragon. She looked exacly like Midori, like a cloned one.

Huh? ...i...i..kauo?? p..pr..pricla?? ha..hakour? she only knew a little about ikauo..and pricla.
she forgot almost everything about where she was...and Midori also, only knew that.

IKAUO!!! shouted Kentari, as she showed her son that Midnaragon and Midori was alive....
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 03/07/2009 3:25 AM

"WHAT?! ZOMG THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE! IM RAVING BONKERS!" shouted Ikauo. "errr Ikauo. Your sister and her daughter is still alive!" said Pricla. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!" shouted Ikauo "WHERE ARE THEY!".
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 03/07/2009 6:35 PM

Midori stod up carefullly. "im just right here, ikauo." she looked around, mysteriously. she gazed at the
Battleheart, as she helped midori stand up. "ZOMG MIDNARAGON!!!! MIDORI!!! YOURE BACK!"
said Kentari-Sasske, as she also gave the battleheart a strange look.
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 03/08/2009 4:33 AM

((WOW! You have certainly got better at RP!!))

"MIDNARAGON!!! MIDORI!!! MY SISTER AND NIECE!!! YOUR BACK!!!" shouted Ikauo, hugging them both. "Ikauo, Midnaragon, Midori, arent we suppose to be doing something?" said Pricla. "Oh yeah! Excuse me Sir Noridor, but we have come to hear great wisdom from you. We also would like you to help Pricla control her Fire Powers!" said Ikauo.

"Well, yes! Well, I guard this place. But usually, I attack any creature that gets near the Ruby of Nori Volcano. But you have come with a purpose." said Noridor. "Yes. So what is this 'Ruby'?" asked Hakour. "The Ruby of Nori Volcano is the heart of this place. It contains an upgrade of a Fire Power." replied Noridor.

"Could you show Pricla the Ruby, as she needs a new Fire Ablitiy." asked Ikauo. "Its my pleasure, young one. Follow me creatures." replied Noridor.
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 03/08/2009 6:22 PM

Midori did just what they said. "Im coming with you, Ikauo.". said Midori.

"NO! SASSKE!!! whats wrong...why..." Said Midnaragon, as she ran to Sasske.
::S: Sasske...are you okey?!?!....no...SASSKE!!! NNOOOO!!!" She said, loudly, willing
if Sasske was still alive. "Midnaragon...trust me. he is dead now. i took his body, so i could
make Midori sacrifice herself, so you could revive there. He is now in the other side of life."
"that means, HE IS IN THE DEAD SIDE?!?!" Midnaragon shouted. Crying, worried about Him..

SASSKE!!!! NNNOOO!!!!!!
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ancientmew2 » 03/09/2009 1:53 PM

"MIDNARAGON COME ON!!! YOUR GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE WORSE!!!" shouted Ikauo. "I'll take Midori, you get Midnaragon, and Hakour will go with Noridor! NOW LETS GO!!" said Pricla, picking up Midori.

((CAN YOU STOP YOUR POSTS DEPRESSING! IKAUO IS HAVING A MENTAL BRAKE DOWN!!! lol))
Image~ Pricla
Image~ Hakour
Image~ Ikauo
-----------------------
~ PaintSplash
~ Hydro
------------------------
Ancientmew2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Lucario » 03/09/2009 10:34 PM

(maybe....IKAUO JUST LOST A SCREW FROM HIS MIND!!! AND ITS FOR REAL!!!)

"IKAUO!!!! UNDERSTAND!! HE IS DEAD!!"
"IKAUO....you make me..like i ..FEEL THAT YOURE NOT MY BROTHER!! if i were you,...i were also helping him! but NO!!! i was untill you, just...IT SEEMMMSSS..."

"IT DOSNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO ME! YOU GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE FOR NOW!

Midori didnt wanted to leave Midnaragon And Sasske behind. "Ikauo. i felt sorry for you. Midnaragon is
right. also..if i were you...i.....I WOUD TRY TO DO ALL WHAT I CAN...TO DO WHAT YOU NEVER DID!!"
she said as she sliped from Pricla´ Paws.
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext