As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Exploring the volcano. {{ended}}

Postby Carlie » 04/08/2009 6:11 PM

It was hot. No, it was more than hot. One walking up here on the volcano could feel the heat waves, burning them. Most people (or animals) couldn't take it for more than a few moments. Natalie wasn't most, luckily for her. She crept along the scorching hot, rocky ground, looking down to her left, into the volcano. She felt perfectly comfortable and at home here. Getting sick of walking, she went a bit closer to the center of the volcano and sat down, looking into it once more.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: Exploring the volcano. {{open}}

Postby Carlie » 05/07/2009 5:09 PM

Well this was awfully boring. Natalie stood up, stretched out, and walked to the ledge of the volcano. She looked like she was about to fall into it. Luckily for her, she was used to this sort of thing and had no problem balancing.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate