As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby Kyrit » 11/10/2007 3:11 PM

"No need to thank me." he spoke, smiling. "I'm just happy that you didn't land in any magma and die.." Talbot may have seemed clueless, but he was infact rather smart. He had to be to actually understand a khimera that spoke through a plushie.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/10/2007 8:06 PM

Raul grinned at Talbot. "Haha, me too..." standing up, he shook off the loose rocks and muttered "Maybe we should go ahead and stay away from the magma, huh. Or if we don't, maybe you should stay closer..."

[[66]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 11/21/2007 2:24 PM

The magma creeper suddenly collapsed, his tiny body roughly striking the ground. He could feel her pain... Otiephu.. She was almost gone. The marking of those who were cursed began to glow on his side. Was he cursed to be so linked to his friend that he could feel her pain? If she died, would he?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/21/2007 3:32 PM

"Eh? Talbot? Talbot, are you okay?" Raul asked, worried. He nearly poked the Magma Creeper, but realized that it would probably be unhelpful. Well, that and he was afraid of burning his finger... "Are you okay, Talbot?"

[[67]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 11/21/2007 10:03 PM

"Sh-she's in pain... A lot of it." the magma creeper spoke, forcing himself to stand up again. "My friend that's in the war... I think she's going to die..." He looked over at Raul.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/22/2007 1:00 PM

((Tsk tsk, under three lines.))

"She?" asked Raul, confused. "Who's she? How can you tell?" he asked, now very confused. What was going on with Talbot? How was he in pain from his friend getting hurt...? What was he was supposed to do about that?

[[68]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 11/22/2007 1:09 PM

(It was still three sentences though, so bite me. =P )

"You know that Khimera that I had been with back in Wilt'no?" Talbot asked weakly, looking at the ground now. "We are linked together. That's part of the reason I am never far from her side. If she dies, I die. If I die, she dies." Talbot let out a small sigh. "I guess you could call it a curse."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/22/2007 1:31 PM

"What else would you call it?" asked Raul, sitting down next to Talbot. If it was about someone in the war's injuries, there was nothing he could really do... "I mean, what are you supposed to do if something like this happens?"

[[69]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 11/24/2007 5:39 PM

"There's nothing I can do really other then hope that someone will save her." Talbot spoke with a weak smile. He was really worried for Otiephu. He didn't care about dieing himself, but he didn't want his friend to go. "Usually we are together in everything we do, and so usually we protect one another... But I wasn't there for her this time."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/08/2007 5:17 PM

Raul bit his lip. What was he supposed to do? Just watch his friend die? But it didn't seem like he was going to be able to do anything. It didn't look like there was anything he could do to help the poor creature. How could help someone so far away in the war?

[[70]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 12/08/2007 5:45 PM

Talbot's pain had eased by now. "I believe she'll live..." he spoke with a soft, weak smile. "She's probably really weak, but I'm sure that as long as someone finds her soon she'll be fine." This was a good sign... whatever had attacked Otiephu must not have stuck around to finish her off. If no one found the Khimera she would probably somehow manage to find them. "Sorry for worrying you..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/08/2007 10:57 PM

Raul smiled in relief. "Uh, no worries..."he managed, still not entirely sure that Talbot was okay. He seemed pretty messed up, after all... "I hope she pulls through, huh?" he added lamely.

[[71]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 12/09/2007 5:49 PM

"I'm sure she'll be okay... She's a pretty strong gal." He hopped up into the air and with a few flaps of his tiny wings began to hover once again. "I'm sure I can keep going now that the worst of it is over. Shall we go on?" He was still in pain, but it wasn't getting any worse, so he could deal with it. Tie seemed to be stable now at least.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/20/2007 2:38 PM

Raul watched him quietly, feeling a burning pang in his heart and knowing it was envy. Envy? That Talbot was in pain with Otiephu? Yes, envy. Talbot knew what was happening to his friend all the time. He never wondered if she was dead or dying, he knew. Raul envied that.

[[72]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 12/20/2007 2:45 PM

With a loud cry he fell back to the ground, his body hitting it hard. Tie... She was in so much pain.... Tears welled up in his eyes. How could this happen? He had started to fell as great as ever, and yet suddenly there was tremendous pain. Was this pain caused by the same creature that hurt her earlier?

Talbot slowly pushed himself to his feet and looked at the kuhna with pained eyes. "I... must go... I hope you get to see her again some day..." His tiny wings carried him into the air the best they could, almost falling quite a few times. He was soon out of sight... which was what he wanted.

His body fell to the ground once again, breath barely coming from him. His eyes fell upon a light purple flower, one that he had never seen before. A tiny smile spread over the magma creepers face, ignoring the pain his body was in. "A beautiful flower... in such a place..." His vision blurred, and his eyes slid shut. Within a few minutes he had completely stopped breathing, his life leaving him. He was gone, just as was his feline companion.
(96)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous