As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby SirMax » 10/18/2007 11:16 PM

"I dunno. I've always gone to hot places when I wanted to sulk." Raul admitted, looking up at the sky. "And I would have gone to Wilt'no, but, you know..." he murmured, looking back down at the ground. Wilt'no was full of people training for the war.

[[58]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/20/2007 5:15 PM

Talbot gave a small nod. "We spent a good amount of time in Wilt'no with our owner." He remembered clearly all of the crazy events that had gone on while they were there. He still felt so bad for poor Idzuna.. But... he had brought it upon himself in a way.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/22/2007 4:49 PM

"Yeah. They're saying alot of people who are joining the Imperials had been training in Wilt'no before they joined." Raul said, shrugging as if he didn't particularly care. He did, though. He searched desperately for any rumours about the war, so he could know what was going on with Sarah.

[[59]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/24/2007 2:05 PM

"Well we weren't exactly training..." he muttered, continuing down the path. "Draiz had heard rumors of hidden treasure and so we went to look for it. She passed uot on the way there too." Talbot could remember everything so clearly.
(10)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/24/2007 3:55 PM

"Yeah, I know. I was there, remember?" said Raul, raising an eyebrow. I mean, he hadn't picked up the Magma creeper's name, but he'd at least remembered him. And Sarah must have introduced herself... Well, whatever. Talbot was probably just stressed or something.

[[60]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/24/2007 8:31 PM

Oh yeah! Raul had been there! The magma creeper blushed, if possible for his kind, before looking down at the kuhna and speaking, "Sorry.. My memory isn't exactly the best. I tend to forget things within mere hours sometimes. I suppose that's another reason I stick close to Otiephu.."
(11)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/25/2007 1:25 PM

"Eh. It's fine." Raul said off-handedly, sliding down the rocky slope towards the centre of the volcano, sweat starting to bead on his forehead as he drew closer to the pool of magma, hoping that it wouldn't erupt... then again, whether he was this close or a mile away, it hardly changed how dead he was if the volcano DID erupt.

[[61]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/25/2007 1:33 PM

Unlike Raul, Talbot felt rather at home right now. The hotter it got, the more lively he became. "Why were you at Wilt'no anyways? Surely you didn't just wander into the desert." It puzzled him now that he thought about it, and the little magma creeper wasn't exactly known for thinking.
(12)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/25/2007 2:27 PM

"Like I said. I go to hot places to sulk. It was the first hot place I could think of." Raul mumbled, shrugging and continuing down the slope. He wondered momentarily what would happen if he lost his footing. Nothing good, that was for sure...

[[62]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 11/02/2007 5:06 PM

Talbot gave a small nod. "I can understand that. I go anywhere as long as it's not really cold." Yeah... of course the flaming lizard wouldn't want to go some place cold. "I wonder how everyone in the war is doing... I hope when I finally go home there is news."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/03/2007 9:40 AM

Raul looked back up at the Magma Creeper, realizing that he had actually gotten pretty far away from Talbot. "Yeah, I haven't heard too much either, except that not much battling has been happening." Turning, he started scrambling down the ridge again, slipping into a not too secure place. "I hope Sarah's oka-"

Raul tripped and fell backwards.

[[63]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 11/03/2007 10:50 PM

He heard the rocks.. saw the fall.. With a flutter of his tiny wings Talbot rush forward and grabbed onto Raul by the scruff of his neck. It was straining to try to not let something of about the same weight fall down at an increasing rate. At first he himself was falling with the kuhna, but after a few moments of struggling he managed to slow the rate at which they were going, making sure to get to where there was no magma beneath them.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/04/2007 9:54 AM

Raul set down on solid earth, panting heavily. "You saved me." he said,  looking gratefully up at Talbot. That had been some pretty fast flying. He had been really far away, and managed to fly that far before Raul started falling? Incredible reaction time, too.... ((-_-))

[[64]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 11/06/2007 9:10 AM

(Go somewhere else if ya want to kill 'em. =P )

The magma creeper landed gently before falling over on his side. His whole body ached, his wings feeling as though someone had tried to tear them off. "Couldn't... let you die... She'll want to see you after the war." His breathing was heavy, but with a bit of rest he'd be fine.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/06/2007 1:40 PM

((I wasn't going to kill him! Just.. scar him a little. x3;;;))

Raul looked up at Talbot in shock. He'd actually absorbed Raul's relationship with Sarah? He hadn't struck him as a very observant type, since he hadn't even noticed that he'd seen Raul before until Raul pointed it out. He smiled slightly ruefully. "Yeah... I guess she will. Thanks Talbot."

[[65]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

PreviousNext