As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Exploaring New Territories

Postby Celtic » 07/24/2009 1:36 AM

The wombear grumpily allowed himself to be laid on the doll with little protest. Though, strangely, the doll was comfortable, and if his back and neck weren't killing him so much, Knit would probably fall asleep. Yet, if he fell asleep, who knew what would happen? A rock could fall on him while the gyrraptor was out or the magma could overflow and kill them all! There were just too many what if's in the world for him to snuggle down and sleep it off. So there he laid, eyes wide open, trying not to move.

[8]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Exploaring New Territories

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/29/2009 9:50 PM

Kaylee quickly scurried off, her legs pumping hard and little arms waving.
"Food!" she yelled, "Come out! Kaylee is hungry!"
The Gyrraptor peered around and sniffed. There was something very very faint.
Quietly she peered from behind a rock to see a caravan pass.
Food! she thought gleefully.
Without a second thought, she giggled happily and slid down the slope down to the wagons.

There were a lot of children running around, and she fit in quite well. Just a little bigger than the other children, but not any more mature.
Kaylee scrambled into the last wagon, seeing a bag, she went to sniff inside it. A skin of water, a few pieces of dried meat and quite a handful of dates.
"I hope he can eat this," she said, thinking about the Wombear.
Slinging the sack onto the little back, she slipped off a jingling anklet and left it where she sound the bag of food.
Then she departed happily to go back to her precious Kree Doll and her new friend.

.:25:.
Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Previous