A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

(1.3)

Postby Remedy » 07/21/2010 9:45 PM

Golden stood still and listened to the wind like the Hunter.  It was so odd... and then his ears fovused in on another sound.  The squishing of mud, the rustling of bushes.  His head snapped around to attention, and his ears scanned in every direction.  Listening, surprisingly, was the section he had scored highest in for his training.  He slowly turned his head and looked into the fog.  "We've got company," he whispered to the Hunter.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: It's so quiet... (P)

Postby HunnyBun » 07/21/2010 10:20 PM

Fragile nodded, he had heard the noises as well. He sat up and got in his fighting position again. He didn't want to have to fight, but he wasn't going to let his self be pushed around. He backed up beside a tree, he wasn't going to be taken by surprise. He motioned for the Taigra to climb up the tree. He didn't have to go all the way, just enough to get him out of sight, that yellow being a bright target.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/21/2010 10:33 PM

Trying to keep herself quiet was hard; Twi would often step into twigs that were invisible only seconds ago, or sink her paws into a random patch of moss and slip a metre or two. She ended up with muddy paws, sore legs, and a frayed patience.
Twi looked around, puzzled, I'm sure I heard the voices and noise from around here, but now there aren't any sounds at all. Ah, I hate this fog . . .
The Fellox sat down, carefully picking a spot that was void of any mud, and looked around. She was under a tree with strange, large, fuzzy leaves. A sniff at one brought a sneeze attack.
Whoa, odd trees around here. Those leaves are pretty intense.

- 69 -
Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

(1.4)

Postby Remedy » 07/23/2010 10:54 AM

Golden gave a slight nod to the Hunter and disappeared up the tree.  A few seconds lated, he looked down and saw a Fellox beneath where he was sitting.  He had been trying his hardest not to sneeze like she had, but he could feel it coming on stronger than ever.  He placed a paw over his nose and breathed through his mouth very gently, but it was only making it worse.  Finally, the dreaded sneeze came.  "A-CHOOOOO!" It echoed through the forest, so there was no doubt he had been heard.  That's what you get for holding in in... he thought to himself.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/29/2010 4:14 PM

Twi jumped in surprise. Her sneeze had come up louder than she had expected. The ground was even trembling a bit with all that force. With a paw, she daintily pushed aside the leaves surrounding her.
These are freaking dangerous, she muttered to herself.
A falling leaf landed on her head, making her look up. What she saw made her eyes widen in surprise. Twi backed up slowly. Having some creature jump on top of her wasn't what she had in mind when she came here to explore.

- 70 -

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/30/2010 2:08 AM

(breaths life back in)
Fragile almost jump right out of his glass like skin. What was that? Was that the Taigra? Or something...else? He shook slightly, where was it? He growled into the foggy distance, he was going to tell whatever it was to stay away. The moment he saw whatever it was, he would attack. He wasn't going to give whatever it was even the slightest chance to get him.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

(2.0)

Postby Remedy » 09/03/2010 11:22 PM

Golden looked down.  He saw that the creature - a fellox, as it seemed - had noticed him in the tree.  Great, just great.  He crouched low against the branch, trying to plan out his next move.  Would he attack?  He didn't how strong the creature was...  it didn't seem very threatening at the moment, but this could be a trick!  Oh, what was it that Zal had told him to do in these situations...  Gaah...
Golden just decided to slowly retreat twards the trunk of the tree and slowly climb lower, and if the creature showed any signes of attack then he would just fight back.  It was as simple as that.  Still, if they were going to fight, he could have a bit of an advantage if he stayed in the tree... but if he were on ground he could try to show the fellox that he meant no harm.  Hm... what to do...

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 09/05/2010 7:27 PM

In the gloom, she couldn't see much but the creature's glowing eyes. As her vision adjusted, she made out the outline of Taigra. She cocked her head at him as she watched his hesitate and shift towards the trunk and back. He didn't seem like too much a threat. One can never be too cautious.
Urgh. What the hell am I doing, she muttered to herself, I'm wasting my time dancing around like this.
I don't mean any harm, I'm just exploring around here, she offered to the Taigra on top on her.

((She uses mind though, by the way. c: ))

- 71 -

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 11/26/2010 12:57 PM

Twi looked around, through the fog, trying to find any sign of movement from the Taigra. He had disappeared, though, and the fog closed around her, obscuring her view of even the tree. Okay... she thought, looking around shiftily. Perhaps I should go home first, prepare, then come back to explore. Satisfied with her new plan, Twi turned and ran off, out of the forest.

(( Sorry for pulling her out, but I want to use her for the Thanksgiving event. >< ))

- 72 -

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous