A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 9:09 PM

Ramsley suddenly appeared from in the fog. He was right in front of the venom draculi's face. He clanked his teeth together, then made a funny face. Haha! Gotcha! he thought-said with a giggle. His little cat-doll was peaking over his head, like it was in on the trick too. He then went back to being beside Carlynda. He couldn't help but smile.

((Sorry, I did it again. XD Completely forgot. D: If I don't post for a while, feel free to send me a PM!  :oops: And sorry for the shortness. :/))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/16/2010 11:20 PM

She could hear her own heart beat. Carlynda's breathing was unsteady as she continue to look around the forest frantically. Ramsley couldn't have gone to far with his little doll Fish. You need to calm down, Carlynda. He has to be close. I doubt someone kidnapped him. Yes, she may seem a little crazy, maybe she was. Carlynda started to call out his name. "Ramsley!? Fish!? Where are you guys!?" The Draculi knew that the doll wouldn't response to her. She called out Fishe's name because she felt like the doll could understand them, like it was a small person.  It seem like Ramsley treat the small doll like a person. Carlynda turned her head as something jumped out in front of her. "Gotcha!" The cat jumped and screamed at the top of her lungs. Realizing who it was, Carlynda recovered quickly. "That's not funny, Ramsley, you scared the living daylights out of me!" The Draculi was upset that the Pathbone would do something like. He knew that she was scared of everything. "That wasn't a nice thing to do to someone." She said with a little pain in her voice. She thought he was her friend, maybe she was wrong about that. Friends don't use their fears against a friend. Walking away with her head down, Carlynda continued on the path.

(It's no problem ^-^. I take forever replying myself. =D I messed up on my last reply. Instead of putting Draculi, I posted Doom Kitty. I'm mixing my RPs.  :oops: )
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2174
Donate

Re: 2.8

Postby jobiehanna » 12/17/2010 9:44 PM

When Carlynda responded like she did, Ramsley was hurt himself. He looked down at his feet, feeling ashamed. Fish seemed to look sad as well. I'm sorry, Carlynda, he said to her through his though-speech. He then trotted up beside her. I didn't mean to scare you that bad, he added. He hadn't realized she was that afraid of things. He continued to walk beside her, not really sure what else to say. He hadn't ever been in a situation where he actually cared whether or not the other was scared out of their pants, he usually enjoyed it. But with the venom draculi... well, maybe it was because she looked to sad and that she didn't flip out so much it was funny. Just then Fish flopped down in front of Ramsley's face, hiding his view. He tripped, and the doll flew off into the path of the draculi. It looked smug, like it had achieved it's goal, it seemed to want to make Carlynda smile, and it was trying to do so by making a fool out of Ramsley. Uh, sorry, Ramsley said. I swear Fish has a mind of his own. He offered a smile to Carlynda.

((Heehee. :D Thanks. :) And, yeah, I noticed. XD))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/29/2010 10:53 PM

The tickling sensation started as Ramsley communicated through her thoughts. He sounded so sincere when he apologize about scaring her. Can she believe that he really meant sorry? Yes, she could forgive him. She over reacted about being scared. Why on Earth was she such a scaredy cat? She continued to walked a crooked line a long the moist dirt path. Carlynda twisted her head to one side as she saw Ramsley trip and fall, she almost laughed. The Draculi let out a small giggle and quickly put her paw over mouth. Clearing her throat, she picked up Fish as she walked towards the Pactchbone. "Are you ok?" Carlynda looked at Ramsley for a moment than that the little doll. "I don't think I'm the only one that's upset with you." Carlynda giggled as she spoke. "Did you need any help?" The Draculi spoke as she put Fish back on Ramsley's back.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Whispers Of The Night {P; Jobie & Sapph}

Postby jobiehanna » 01/01/2011 2:49 PM

I'll be alright, he thought-said to Carlynda. I'm not hurt any, and thanks for picking Fish up, he's a little bugger sometimes. The little doll was now sitting on the patchbones' back like it hadn't done anything. Ramsley shook his head. He'd picked Fish up at a flea market a while back, and the doll never seized to amaze him with his life-like actions. He shook himself off and smiled. Let's get going, shall we? He began to walk in the way Carlynda had been going, the way the graveyard was. He hoped that some kind of spirit or what-not would appear soon. That would be so fun! Well, as long as it wasn't an evil spirit.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/09/2011 12:14 AM

"The graveyard is not to far from here." Carlynda spoke as she looked around the foggy forest. As scared as she was, the Draculi decided that she should put her fears a side and try to have some fun. She saw a bush not to far a head of them. Deciding that she was going to have some fun instead of getting scare. Carlynda ran towards the, as she got close she jumped over it. Thinking that she was going to land on the ground. No, it wasn't the flat ground, it was the decline. Rolling down the steep hill, Carlynda started screaming. "Ramsley!, Ramsley, I need some he..." Her words were cut off when she hit a small bolder, knocking the wind out of her. Trying to get some air into her lungs, the Draculi continue to roll down the hill.

(Sorry for the late reply and short post. My brain has fried on meh.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2011 12:14 AM

Ramsley was about to say okay when he heard Carlynda's screams. He rushed forward, little Fish bobbing up and down on his back. I'm coming, he said to Carlynda as he drew nearer. He reached the bush and saw the draculi rolling down the hill too fast. The patchbones was freaking out, not sure if he should run down and try to stop her fall or... well, he couldn't think of another option.
He took a deep breath and went down the hill after her, trying to avoid loosing his balance and rolling uncontrollably down the hill as well. Without thinking, he jumped from his higher vantage point and somehow he managed to leap past her, landing on the pebbles below and sending them skittering across the floor. The landing threw him off balance a little bit and he staggered, but he was, miraculously, at the bottom. Fish had managed to fly off through the jump and was tumbling down the hill.
Ramsley was still on his adrenaline rush and ran forward, planting his feet firmly on the ground. He braced himself, ready for the impact of the draculi's body to hit his. It eventually did, you can't stop gravity, and he was knocked down. Fish came to a tumbling halt beside the two; it's eyes seemed to flash with the thrill of the adrenaline rush Ramsley had experienced. Just then Ramlsey asked Carlynda, Are you okay?

((Sorry if this sounds like 'hero saves the day, nothing goes wrong' deal, but I didn't know what else to do. XD))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/16/2011 7:27 PM

This wasn't what she had in mind when she planed to be daring. Maybe Carlynda was wrong, maybe she should stay a scaredy cat. As she continued to roll down the steep decline, her body became bruised and battered. How the Draculi hated the every second of this torture. When was this going to stop? She could barely talk, with the wind knocked out of her. Carlynda tried to scream again, but all that came out was a low pitch sound. It hurt to even try to speak, deciding not to say anything. Closing her eyes and praying that this would be over soon. Carlynda slammed into something hard. What would that have been. The wind was knocked out of her a second time. Opening her eyes, Carlynda saw that Ramsley was underneath her. "Than..." Trying to speak made her throat burn. Trying to speak again, Carlynda said in a low pitch tone. "Thank.... you..." Rolling off of Ramsley, Draculi laid next to the Patchbone. Breathing in as much air into her lungs. "I believe me made a large detour from the graveyard." Carlynda said as she picked herself of the ground.

(It's no problem ^-^.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/27/2011 9:43 PM

Ramsley admired Carlynda for trying to push her fall off as if it had been nothing. If she wasn't able to stop, the patchbones didn't know what he would have done. He shook his head at the thought, then picked himself up off the ground. Yeah, I think so, he thought-said to her. He had no idea where they were, so he looked around. The fog around them wasn't so thick at the bottom of the hill, making it a bit harder to see. Too bad he couldn't see anything, being the short legged creature he was. He picked up Fish. Maybe if you could climb up a tree and see if you can see any gravestones or a gate or something..., he said, flashing Carlynda an encouraging smile. I can't climb very well, so I can't really get up to look around, or I would. He assumed she'd be able to climb better because she was a feline, and all kinds of cats could climb well, right? He hoped he hadn't offended her, maybe she was afraid to climb trees, especially these creepy, oddly leafless ones.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 02/03/2011 1:22 AM

Her muscles still hurt from the fall. The Draculi knew that she was going to need a icey hot patch. How was she still living? She was just glad that the Patchbone was there when the incident happened. Stretching out her score limbs, she heard what Ramsley said. Climb a tree? Carlynda looked at the tree that was in front of them. It was a creepy dead tree, something you would see in a horror film. Would see be able to climb that thing without getting scared? She looked at Ramsley for moment, unsure what her answer would be. Swallowing a large lump in her throat, she spoke. "I'll try my best." She just hope that she wouldn't fall from the tree.

Walking towards the tree, she extended her claws. Carlynda grabbed the bottom of the tree. Getting very nevers every step that she took, the Draculi started to breath harder. I could do this. I could do this. The thoughts crossed her mind, making her braver than normal. She climbed higher and higher in the tree. At the top of the tree, Carlynda shouted. "I did it! Oh, my good heavens, I did it!" So proud of herself, she looked around the forest. She could barely see through the fog. As Carlynda continue to look around, she spotted what looked like a fence. Shouted down so, Ramsley, could here her. "I belive I found it!" The Draculi slowly started to climb down.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous