A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: Can You Really Just @(private)@ Waltz Right In?

Postby Mousen » 02/28/2011 8:42 PM

"Xenri, I..." For being an easy going sort, Atlas was exceptionally awkward in alot of situations. "Of course, you're not dangerous. You're just a normal kuhna, lykuhnas are just like any other breed. So they've got a reputation for being a bit wild, yes. Trench kuhnas have a reputation for being paranoid, I'm obviously not paranoid, right?" Gently he sat down beside the unfortunate lykuhna, wrapping a light-teal tail around her small frame. "It'll be allright, they've got no right to bind you. That's horrible, Xenri. No one should be treated like that." He wasn't sure what he was saying would make one iota of difference, but he had to try. Things would be better eventually, right?

"Bat? Bats tend to be a little bit less fluffy. A bat with a perm, maybe." He laughed quietly, almost afraid she'd burst into tears again.
"No, it's fine. You shouldn't worry about being selfish, you're not being selfish at all." He said earnestly, surprised at how quickly her mood had lifted. "A fellow traveler's scarab. I think it was because he hitchhiked on my head for a spell." Atlas said, shrugging. "That's what the imuet told me anyway, not sure if it's the truth though." Perhaps it was just in a lykuhna's nature to be unpredictable? The trench kuhna pushed the matter aside, hopefully Xenri was properly cheered up. Hopefully.

((Heheh Speedy~ <3))

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Can You Really Just @(private)@ Waltz Right In?

Postby Chayden » 03/06/2011 11:37 PM

Xenri was caught somewhere between being captivated and confused by Atlas. So many things that he was saying were alien to her.
Of course she disliked being bound, but was she really in a position to complain?
Of course she disliked being ridiculed, but wasn't she lucky enough to have found a home?
Before, she had been so sure that the Cirque was where she belonged... But was it really true? She was completely torn. There, she had no friends; here, she had the beginning of one. Perhaps he would not recognize her if they parted and met again in a week, but neither would most of those who visited the Cirque. They would take her for a new act, be enthralled for a moment or so, and move on, forgetting her.
She was forced to wonder: would Atlas forget her? Xenri had to know.
"Will you remember me, Atlas? I don't want you to promise me anything irrational, but will you remember me?"

shorty fail post is fail ;p
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Previous