A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: A New Best Friend

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/30/2010 7:04 PM

I'm kind of thirst.  But I can get one on the way back to the pack.  That was where I was headed before I fell down from hunger.  And the Draculi was damper than usual.  That was enough water for me considering I'm now full.  But I need to find my pack.  You can come with me if you want.  Or I could walk you back to your place.  Either way is fine.  It will be up to you, I guess.
So many Kuhna's around me! I might explode!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 71
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/30/2010 7:20 PM

"So go straight to the cave  until you are better and we can get you home right?  That's what I thought.  So if we are gonna get going then we should go."  As they turned to leave, Candy's stomach started to growl.  "Man I was so focused on you I forgot to get me food for myself.  Oh well, I can always get food at "Mountain Prairie."  Candy said.
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Re: A New Best Friend

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/30/2010 8:04 PM

"No!  I need to get back to the pack.  I'm fine.  If you want to you can come with me.  I already said that."  Julia said furiously.  She didn't like repeating her-self.  She had to get back to the pack, so she could take care of the kits from the Cake Kunhas.  It was her job and she swore to her self that she would do it until she died.  She knew she was now nowhere near death and she was stronger than she was before.
So many Kuhna's around me! I might explode!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 71
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/30/2010 9:12 PM

"OK?  Don't you think you could last enough to come with me on the way?  The Mountain Prairie is only a couple miles down south.  Were is your pack?  What way?  North, East, South, or West?  Cause I could walk you there. I've only been out here a couple hours.  Do you need any help?  Why do you need to go right now?  Oh, and will you be my friend?  I don't have any friends yet. But I want one really bad. It is very lonely without a friend to play with on sunny days.  Don't you think?"
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Previous