A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

A New Best Friend

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 5:00 PM

Julia was sleeping in Whisper Forest.  She had been living there for a while.  Animals wouldn't go near her because they saw her colors. The animals knew she was dangerous because, they saw her bright green colors.  She was really hungry.  She couldn't find any food for days.  Now all she could do was sleep until something she could eat came along.  She tried to look up every time a rustle came, but she was to weak.  "Why won't anyone help me?  I need food.  I can't die here!  Why won't anyone help me!!"  Julia said.  She knew nobody could hear her because, she was close to loosing her voice.  Julia started crying.  She heard her cry was louder than her voice.  Just then, she heard a rustle in the bushes.  Again she tried to lift her head.  Unfortunately she failed.  "Go ahead and free me of my  misery." Julia said.  But it didn't eat her.  It kept coming closer.  Because she as weak as she was she  didn't care.  "What do you want from me?
So many Kuhna's around me! I might explode!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 71
Donate

Re: A New Best Friend

Postby twinkies2 » 11/28/2010 5:44 PM

Candy was walking through Whisper Forest.  As careful as she was trying to be, Candy accidentally stepped on a twig and fell into a bush.  Right after,  Candy heard a very weak voice say"  What do you want from me?"  She replied" I want to help you.  Hi ,my name is Candy, what is your name."
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 5:55 PM

"Uh, I don't feel so good.  I haven't eaten anything in days.  Huh?  Oh, my name is Julia.  Why are you even talking to me?  Everyone is scared of me.  Nobody comes near me any more.  Why did I have to born a Venom Rollaby?  If you haven't noticed, I'm venom.  Which means I'm poisonous."  Julia said weakly, trying to ignore the overpowering hunger.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/28/2010 6:05 PM

"I know you are a venom and I can get you food.  It will be easy. Because I'm a Prismatic Rollaby, animals think I like everybody.  What do you like best?  I like to eat billy goats like my sister Rainbow.  They are really good.  Ill help you to my cave.  Can you get up?   Replied Candy
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 6:49 PM

"Wow. Thanks for helping.  I love Draculi.   They taste so good to me.  Really?  Now I want to be a Prismatic!  Billy Goats though?  I've tried it before.  Not as good as you think.  Yea, I think that I can get up".  Julia said as she was getting up.  It was hard considering she had been sleeping for a couple days.  Wow, she hadn't noticed how much weight she'd lost.  She was lighter than she thought.  It wasn't as hard to get up as she thought it would be.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/28/2010 7:58 PM

Candy watched as Julia got up and then saw how skinny she was.  "Wow, you are skinny!!!!  How long were you down there???"  said Candy.  It must have been a long time!!!  "So how long do you think you can walk?  I know of a Draculi clan a mile down the forest.  If you think you can walk that far." Replied Candy
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 8:10 PM

"Of course I'm skinny.  I've been down there sleeping for four days straight.  Long time, huh.  It was a long time. I can only walk half of that.  I've already tried.  I always fall down.  Draculi?"  Julia said licking her lips.  "How many are in the clan.  If only I could walk to them!  Do you think you could trick them to me?"  Julia asked enthusiastically.  She knew she was to weak to walk that long.  But she could catch them.  She just knew it.  She couldn't wait to eat!  It would feel so good in her!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/28/2010 8:20 PM

Sure, I can trick them here.  How long do you think you will last?  It will probably take an hour because they are so depressed.  How many do you want or need?  I can only get about ten.  But if you want me back in half an hour, then I can only get about 8.  I also need to know if you want kids or adults. Then we can get you  to my prairie.
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 9:04 PM

"Really?  Honestly! You can't be joking, right?  Um, I could probably last about a couple more hours without food.  I will take as many as you can get me, whether it be ten to twenty.  That's all I can eat.  Um, whatever you can catch in the next four hours will be good.  You have a prairie?  All to your self?  Your so lucky!"  Julia said, surprised.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/28/2010 9:18 PM

[center]"No, not to myself I have 3 sisters and 1 brother so far, but most of the time they are gone except for Paws and Rainbow.  I'll go for 2 hours and get 20 for you.  OK?  I'll be back."  When she turned to leave she heard Julia sigh with relief........When she got there she went to the doctor and killed his patient and the doctor, then she started to get more for her new friend.
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 9:45 PM

Thanks so much!  She sighed as Candy turned to leave.  She was glad Candy was helping her.  She decided to go to sleep as Candy was gone.Soon she was in a deep sleep....She woke up about an hour after Candy left.  Her stomach was growling every minute now.  She tried to go back to sleep.  Soon after, Julia fell into a deep sleep.....
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/29/2010 5:53 PM

sorry guys just skip over this i didn't mean to write this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                             Julia.....Julia....JULIA!!!  Get up!  It's time to eat.  Candy waved the food in front of Julia, as if to get her up with the smell of Draculi.  "Finally you got up.  I was starting to get worried.  You kept mumbling something like....food, I need food.  I want food.  Stuff like that.  Now eat so we can get you to your home.  I was only gone for 2 hours and you were looking like you were dead the way you were sleeping."  Candy watched as Julia devoured the Draculi quicker  than she ever saw someone do in her entire life.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/29/2010 7:50 PM

Julia.....Julia....JULIA!!!  Get up!  It's time to eat.  Candy waved the food in front of Julia, as if to get her up with the smell of Draculi.  "Finally you got up.  I was starting to get worried.  You kept mumbling something like....food, I need food.  I want food.  Stuff like that.  Now eat so we can get you to your home.  I was only gone for 2 hours and you were looking like you were dead the way you were sleeping."  Candy watched as Julia devoured the Draculi quicker  than she ever saw someone do in her entire life.
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A New Best Friend

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/29/2010 8:33 PM

"Huh."  Julia said as she woke up from her slumber.  She knew what she smelled.  "Draculi.  There must be like twenty staked up here."  Julia said.  She was now wide awake.  She noticed that she was hungriest animal in Whisper Forest.  She ate it all in twenty minutes.  Candi was staring at her in amazement.  She  had just embarrassed herself.  She could feel her cheeks getting hotter and hotter the more Candi stared at her.  "I guess I was hungrier than I thought.  Julia said in an embarrassed voice.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 11/30/2010 6:17 PM

That's  OK.  You said you were asleep for 4 days straight and I guess you weren't kidding.  Are you thirsty or do you just want to go to the cave?  Hurry up and tell me so we can get going.  OK where is our next trip? Water or cave?
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Next