A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

We face the dead! (Robo)

Postby Krystalolive » 12/19/2010 11:54 PM

ImageImage

"So, why are we here again Randel?"
The somewhat annoyed looking Palowockee looked over at the Headless kuhna, who was looking around the forest. "Well, Miss Krystal said we need to get out more and try to help out. She say this would be a good place to start. One of the nice old lady's on the edge of the forest said she had seen something around here lately." Watanuki sighed and nodded. "Yes, yes. I know about that. But why am I here?"
Randel raised an eyebrow, not noticing Watanuki's dislike of being there. "Because you're the main Ghostfacer, and you can see ghosts better than I can." Wata sighed and rolled his eyes. Randel looked at him confused, but Wat just shook his head. "It's alright, just help me look for these ghosts that are supposed to be around here."

((Wata - 6/Randel - 1))
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Re: We face the dead! (Robo)

Postby Pepperedfox » 12/20/2010 9:44 PM

ImageImage

"... and it's freezing here and my feathers are gettin' all wet, and I'm freezing did I tell ya that? Huh? Dimitri ya listening to me? I swear, I'm gonna catch a cold and roll over and die, and you probably won't even notice! Yer a horrible friend, ya know that? The worst..."

The Sulkuhna called Dimitri politely ignored his noisy Night Mr. Wilson companion as he hiked up the path, a slight limp in his step. "Perhaps you shouldn't have come, then," he said. "I did say that we'd be going into Whisper Forest, didn't I, Agrippa?"

"Yeah, ya did," Agrippa whined. "But I didn't think it'd be this cold!"

"I can't help where our clients live." Dimitri paused, looking around before checking the directions he scribbled on the card. "There's been a few reports of disturbances. We're lucky that they called us." His ears pricked as he heard voices and turned around. "Do you hear that?"

"Course I do! Outta my way, I got this covered!"

"Agrippa--"

The Mr. Wilson was already dashing off, stubby wings flapping like mad. Dimitri sighed and followed after him, making sure to tuck the card back in.

Agrippa burst out of the cover of some bushes in front of a Palowockee and Headless Kuhna, chest puffed out as he landed in front of them. "Hey! You ghosts or what? Because if you are, I gotta get rid of ya both!"

Dimitri: 1 | Agrippa: 1
Pepperedfox
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/21/2010 1:20 AM

Watanuki and Randel jumped when a Mr. Wilson jumped out of no where, but calmed down when they saw it was just a Mr. Wilson. Randel opened his mouth to explain that they weren't ghosts, when Wata stepped in. "And what if we are ghosts? What's a little feathery blob like you going to do about it?" Randel frowned, giving a small sigh. He got a feeling like he was about to break up a fight. Again.

((Wata - 7?Randel - 2))
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pepperedfox » 12/21/2010 9:45 PM

The challenge only seemed to make Agrippa swell up even more in pride. "Well, if you're ghosts then I'll treat you to the worst lickin' you ever had! Ghosts are no match for me! I may not look like it but I'm the toughest fighter in all of Lambastia!"

It obviously didn't occur to him that, if the two were ghosts, then they would've eaten him a long time ago. But he was pumped up and ready as he fluttered into the air, darting back and forth. "So, what's it gonna be? Are ya ghosts or not?"

"Leave them alone," Dimitri said, stepping out. He looked over at the other two, bowing slightly in apology. "I'm very sorry. He doesn't get out much."

Dimitri : 2 | Agrippa: 2
Pepperedfox
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/22/2010 1:07 AM

"I'd like to see you try to give me a 'lickin'' you little-" Randel stepped in between the two, being larger than both of them. "Stop that. No, we are not ghosts, we are actually out looking for some ghosts so-" He looked over at Dimitri, returning the slight bow. "No, it's our fault. My friend hasn't gotten out much either and this is one of my first times out."

He looked back at Watanuki, asking him with his eyes, although it seemed a bit strange since his eyes were carved out of a pumpkin, to try and be friendly. Wata sighed, then glanced at the Wilson before looking at the new kuhna with a forced smile. "Sorry about the trouble. I'm Watanuki, and this is Randel."

((Wata - 8 / Randel - 3))
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pepperedfox » 12/24/2010 12:03 AM

(ooc: Sorry for the late!)

Agrippa had puffed up so large by now that he almost looked like a giant black featherball. "Oh, I'll give it to ya! C'mon, Dimitri, let me attem! They're obviously ghosts! C'mon, man! Dimitri!"

"Be quiet, please. They already said that they weren't ghosts." Dimitri gave an apologetic smile and held out a hand. "No, it's my fault, really. I should've kept a tighter leash on him. It's a pleasure to meet both of you. I am Dimitri. And you've already met my friend, Agrippa..."

"--the Great! Agrippa the Great! Can't believe you forgot that..."

"... and we happen to be looking for ghosts as well."

Dimitri: 3 | Agrippa: 3
Pepperedfox
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/25/2010 10:13 PM

(OoC: It's alright, since I'm even later.)

Watanuki glared at the feather ball, or Agrippa as he called him self, then looked at this Dimitri. "Here looking for ghosts as well? Well, we're here only to look for ghosts. Don't really fight them as your feathery little friend wants to, just check them out. If they're peaceful, we alert the people who own the area and help them figure out what they want to do. If they're not peaceful... Well, Randel can deal with them if they're really bad." He looked at Randell, who nodded.

"Yeah, if they're a real problem, I can deal with them most of the time, or at least stop them long enough to find an exorcist. We face ghosts, but we don't destroy them." Because even a dead essence of life is still a life, and they weren't killers.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate