A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Therapy is good. (P/Lilith Michealis/Talcen)

Postby Kylo » 12/26/2010 5:48 PM

ImageImage
Anthos dug his heels into the ground and refused to budge as Talcen tried to drag him into the forest. "Come on you ass! You know you need therapy now come!" Talcen gave up on dragging and pounded on the stubborn man who was of the same height. "If you don't come I wont buy you food anymore and tell everyone not to hire you, you jerk!" He shouted some more and kicked him.

Anthos just laughed at Talcen and held him out at an arm's length. "You know I can't feel any of that you chattering fool. I will never come to terms with that thing, so what makes you think therapy will help?" He smirked much like his father who was ultimately the cause of Anthos needing therapy. "Besides it's not like he'll show up anyway. He likes following me from the shadows and stalking me like some pedophile or something, not talking to me face to face."

Talcen stopped and thought for a moment. He then had an idea. "Fine, I'll just tell your precious Rufus that you're a psychopath with father problems who refuses therapy because he's just as egotistical as his father and enjoys being stalked like some kind of freak." He then smirked in triumph.

Anthos frowned and reluctantly followed Talcen into the forest, muttering all the while about how he was going to get back at him.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Therapy is good. (P/Lilith Michealis/Talcen)

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/27/2010 1:48 AM

Sephiroth was not a happy camper. He, near destroyer of the planet Gaia, son of the great Jenova, the One Winged Angel, was being forced to sit down and endure the suffering that is therapy. Why was he being forced to have therapy, you might ask? First off, it was because the psychopath probably needed it and second, a certain pair of teenagers of questionable sanity had some how coerced  them into this, but their identitys could not be revealed. So here he was, in some strange forest, ready for this blasted thing to be over with. The only good thing about it all was who else he found out was coming. The silver-haired man smirked triumphantly at the thought of seeing him again. It's going to be lovely to see you again, my little chocobo.....Anthos....

Above Sephiroth, a young half-raven demon sat on a tree branch, her loose hair whipping around slightly in the wind. Lilith rolled her eyes, annoyed. She didn't really understand why those idiots were forcing her to play the part of therapist to some whiny guy and his apparant psychopathic stalker of a father. She didn't want to be a part of it and she didn't think she'd make a good therapist anyway. Oh well. She might as well get this freakshow over with as quickly as possible.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/27/2010 1:57 AM

"Told you he'd show. He can't stalk you all the time you know. He still has to pee sometime." Talcen said with triumpth. Anthos just glared daggers at him and sat down far away from his father. "So Sephi have you come to make amends finally, or will you just ruffle Anthos up some more? Either I'm fine with it. He's so fun to mess with." He snickered and sat by Sephiroth.

Anthos slapped Talcen over the head for good measure before addressing Lilith. "So you're the therapist? Great, just great. Can't you just shoot me? It'd be easier than this." he grumbled. He pointedly faced away from Sephiroth and plotted Talcen's death. Boiling in hot oil would be a nice way to get revenge.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/27/2010 2:19 AM

Giving the strange boy...thing other people new as Talcen a strange and annoyed glance, Sephiroth turned his attention back onto his "son" and former lover. Oh how much fun it had been leading the boy on. He smirked at Anthos, his teal eyes never leaving the young man's angered face. It only made him more amused that the Turk refused to look him in the face. "Hello, little chocobo. Aren't you happy to see me?"

Lilith jumped down from the tree branch once Anthos and Talcen arrived, rolling her red-brown eyes once more and sighing. She sat down on a near by tree stump between Anthos and Sephiroth. "Unfortunetely, yes, I am the thereapist," she drawled, answering Anthos' question. "Don't ask me why, I don't know. And sorry, know. I don't have a gun. Deal with it. I want to get this done as quickly as possible; I've got better things I could be doing. Now stop complaining....and stop plotting Talcen's death. You can do that later."

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/27/2010 2:32 AM

Anthos glared at Sephiroth and twitched. "I am not your chocobo!" he screeched. He trembled with anger at his father. How dare he still treat him like property. "I don't belong to anyone. Least of all you. And no I'm not happy to see you. I wished you'd die and stay dead already!" He had to restrain himself from leaping off of the ground and attempting to strangle the man that was his father.

Talcen did his best not to snicker at Anthos and Sephrioth. Those two knew just how to get at each other. Especially Sephiroth. "Sephiroth don't antagonize. I'm here as the median just so you two know." He grinned widely and held up a jar of pure mako. "And I've got enough mako to poisen you both if you misbehave, so stop whining Anthos and stop twitching too."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/27/2010 2:52 AM

Sephiroth chuckled in amusement, smirk still present on his face. "Oh but Anthos, you always and forever shall be my little chocobo," he purred. The fact that Anthos was insulting him and wished him dead didn't affect the ex-SOLDIER at all. Anthos' little outbursts had always amused him. Suddenly, he turned his teal eyes to Talcen. "Oh...and I don't take threats from fools. Watch yourself before you become shishkabobbed."

Lilith rolled her eyes once more and cleared her throat very loudly. "Would you two twits stop arguing? You're giving me a headache," she complained, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Alright, to start this mockery of a therapy session, what the hell is your guys' issue? And no arguing or over abundance of shouting or whining or I'll be forced to disembowel people."

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/27/2010 3:02 AM

"My problem is one he's stalking me, two he keeps acting like I'm his property, three he's still hitting on me even though I have a lover now, and four he's my father but he acts like that means nothing. That's my main problem." Anthos ticked off the reasons on his his fingers. He tried to remain calm the entire time despite Sephiroth's words. It was so damned hard for him not to respond to him but he didn't want to be disembowled.

Talcen glared at Sephiroth and did not even consider his threat to be serious. Besides even if he did do that, Talcen had an alchemist's tone he had 'borrowed' from Xavair. He hoped the little batti wouldn't do anything to get himself killed while he was gone.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/29/2010 1:18 AM

Lilith scrunched her nose in disgust at Anthos' words. "...Yeah....good points, especially the last one," she said a little slower than normal. She was still trying to get that image out of her head. ....Yurgh....

The half-demon next directed her attention towards Sephiroth, glaring slightly. "...I don't care what bloody universe you're in and what is okay there, but if he's your son, leave him the hell alone. Seriously. That's just.....Ugh," she broke off, shuddering and still trying to get weird images out of her brain. The rest of Anthos' could be solved with a  well aimed punch or two. Perhaps a baseball bat. Whatever worked. "Also, stop stalking people. It's rude."

Sephiroth ignored Talcen's glares and instead decided to annoy Anthos even more...and perhaps rile up the half-demon while he was at it. "Oh yes," he started, smirking his arse off, sarcasm abound, "You would know all about rudeness, wouldn't you?" The look on the half demon's face was priceless; one could practically see the steam coming out of her pointed ears.

...Must...not....kill.....annoying silver-haired twit....

Said twit continued, his teal eyes looking into Anthos'. "....And of course you're my property, my little Annie. You always have been. You always will be." He'd always enjoyed ruffling the Turk's proverbial feathers. But his expression quickly turned sour as his thoughts turned to Rufus Shinra. "...And Shinra has no business even looking at you."

Lilith rolled her eyes, giving Sephiroth a strange look. "....Yeeaaaaah.....You're not a creepy psychopath at alllll....."

OOC: Quick, BB! I'm running oiut of ideas! OAO

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/29/2011 1:06 AM

Anthos growled at Sephiroth's last comment. "I can choose whoever I want to be with, including Rufus, whether you like it or not." He turned to Lilith and scowled deeply. "Now do you see why I hate him? He doesn't have an ounce of respect or sanity left in him. Or apparently a brain either." He twitched again as he always did when he was upset.

Talcen watched Lilith and for once felt rational fear. "I wouldn't push her Sephiroth, she tends to kill those who annoy her." He clearly remembered all the times she had nearly killed Xaviar and shuddered. It was never a pleasent sight when she got pissed. "Also Anthos don't let Mr. Crazy get to you too much, that just brings him satisfaction. You don't want to make him happy, do you?" He grinned at Anthos slightly and hoped he took his advice.

Maybe I should give them some mako. Mako poisoning usually helps you lose your ego and makes you less violent...but then again it is Sephiroth and Anthos...

"Maybe you should tell us why you are so, preoccupied, with Anthos, Sephiroth?" Talcen suggested.

"Yes, do tell." Anthos added as Talcen gave him a pained expression. He clearly needed to learn when to shut up.

Last bumped by Kylo on 01/29/2011 1:06 AM.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer