A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

The Unknown Forest

Postby wetwinz84 » 01/16/2011 10:15 PM

Ryan was feeling bored after sleeping with her five brothers.  She decided to go exploring out, near her home.  When she looked across, she saw a place she had never explored.  She looked back, seeing her brothers still sleeping, she snuck out.  She walked into the Unknown place.  She saw plenty of trees, and thought "Wow, this is one freaky forest.  I love it.  It has more exiting things than what mom says.  *The back yard is better and safer than any thing else.*  What does she know about exiting and better things in life."  For some reason, Ryan thought she saw a pair of eyes following her every move. "Weird.  Great, I've only been here a couple minutes and I've already got someone following me." Ryan thought irritated.
So many Kuhna's around me! I might explode!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 71
Donate

Re: The Unknown Forest

Postby twinkies2 » 01/16/2011 10:36 PM

Paws was sleeping when he heard a noise. He looked up. He was looking at a a very pretty Voltage Sahound. Paws decided to see what she would do before going out to meet her. The sahound looked over at him.Dang it she saw me!
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 01/17/2011 12:13 PM

Whoever you are, come out and face me.  I have five brothers and I know how to use them.  She made herself sound scared, so the stalker would come out and underestimate her. Well, this should be fun.  I'll claw whoever that person's face off. She laughed at herself.  Just then she heard a rustle from the bushes. Ryan started getting ready for whatever she would be put up against.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 01/17/2011 12:29 PM

Finally, someone to play with me!Paws thought excitedly. When he heard the girl tell him to face her. He got himself ready because she sounded scared and he didn't want to scare her. When he walked out, he said hi and braced himself for whatever the girl would do. He wondered if now that he had shown himself if she would call one of her brothers.He got as close as he dared and saw that she was the same size as he was and wondered if she was the same age too.
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 01/17/2011 1:49 PM

Ryan looked puzzled. She was sure that the Taigra was older than that. What are you doing following me around the Unknown Forest?  And most importantly what are you doing out here alone?  Then she heard the taigra say  "Hi." "Hi?" Where is his family?  Why is he out here alone?
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 01/17/2011 2:01 PM

Well, Paws began, This is my home.  My brothers and sisters and mother died out of hunger.  I was lucky and when they died I had more prey.  I still miss them but I get enough food.  I do get lonely and cold sometimes and I've always wished at least one of my brothers or sisters would survive but they never did.  What about you?  Why are you out here all alone?  I mean, I know you have brothers but you are as young as me.  My mother, before she died that is, she wouldn't even let us go to that tree over there without someone with us.  Even though she could definitely see us from here.
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 01/17/2011 8:08 PM

Oh, I'm sorry about your family.  Maybe I should invite him over to my place.  But only because he doesn't have anywhere else to go. Um, my family is just across the dangerous "Shadow Path". That was what they called the dirt path. They called it that because monsters on horrible black things rolled around on it.  Would you like to meet them?  It's not very far.  Ryan was sure she had just made a new friend.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby twinkies2 » 01/17/2011 9:01 PM

Paws wasn't sure he should follow her.  Maybe I should go with her. I mean, she doesn't seem very bad.Paws thought uncertainly.  "Um, sure I'll go with you.They started to walk down toward the "Shadow Path" talking excitedly.
twinkies2
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate