A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: The Ways of Dragons [P-Azura]

Postby Azura Rayume » 09/10/2012 3:27 PM

Phrixus watched her quietly, contemplating exactly who had stumbled by him. She certainly had her misgivings about the humans of the world and held a distinct mistrust far beyond what he would have expected. Certainly his tale of his own plight did little to help her views. She had come to the conclusion that he wanted her help, for the most part, on her own, which brought a smile to his scaled face.

"Batobot tiliw qe vis." His ear flicked swiftly once, feigning incompetence for the betterment of his own cause. "Si tepoha nurti tepohada voga confn korja vur xoal, shar wer gemuth di wer tija tiric seem batobot idol. Jalla wux qe yscik ekess itrewic ve ekik di tenpiswo, si ornla qe malrak persvek dout nbelaern, sia usjalil." He almost laughed in spite of himself. Though he could never be truly called a real wordsmith, he had a certain knack for bending the truth just enough to get his way.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1062
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/10/2012 3:41 PM

Should she be able to get him out of here?  Well, now, that was a challenge that appealed to the white dragon female.  She smiled as she walked around, her claws still clacking against the cave floor through her gloves.  Her belt buckle glistened as she looked around, the glimmer casting golden flecks around, but it wasn't that that was unusual now.

No, it was her necklace, glowing with a far brighter light than it had before.

"Si nishka ocuir sjek mobi ui tivol batobot si shilta tir," she said, smiling as she looked at the chain.  Even as she examined the chain, she noticed that the gem was glowing brighter than usual, like it was reacting to the chain.

"Halkiva..."
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/09/2012 7:06 PM

Though she sounded more than willing to help him out, especially since she viewed it as a challenge, Phrixus had his reservations about that necklace of hers. She had not mentioned it before, and he had assumed it was simply just that, a necklace, some trinket she had acquired during her travels. Now, however, it seemed to be quite a bit more. The thing had magic to say the least, though he could not tell exactly what kind of magic it could be.

"Sjek wux tir ti ricin sia torir," he said, genuinely curious yet not wanting her to get too distracted from the task he had given her, "svabol ui batobot kethend?" Best to get it out of the way before they got started and the thing proved to be problematic.

His attention flicked to the outside, taking great care to not so much as shift his gaze and give his distraction away. That damned dog would probably be by soon, and he would either have to hide her (not an easy task, regardless of the size of his cave) or have his secret exposed by that mangy hound. He had come too far, gotten too close for something as simple as that to ruin his chances now.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1062
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/09/2012 7:39 PM

"Wer kethend? kwi, wer ir batobot si guyya zahae sia wilad, wux jatil?" Charis replied, looking down at the red gem.  "Si itrewica coi de vi vorastrix creol tairais spical, svadrav si slathalina mrith jacion. Si shilta ergriff filiik batobot coi tepohaic creol arcaniss di coita kurjh, shar... coi tepohaic nurti authot nomeno ghoros," she said, looking down at it again for a few moments.  She had never really noticed it glow before, and it was definitely curious.

"Nomagqe... wer adul di wer kethend tiliw evnek batobot mobi ui creolnali batobot tepohaic arcaniss zahae coi trelk ini?" she asked.  "Usv... nomagqe, ini krehl, coi reveals batobot wer ir wearing coi shilta klae arcaniss?"
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Previous