A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Reunion of the Unknown (Private/Toon and Dis/PG-13)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/29/2012 4:03 PM

(Rated PG-13 due to: Language and possiblity of Gore and Blood
splatter.  Private RP between Discordancy and Toon-Souseiseki.  RP is
in human form.)

There,
hiding in the shadows, was a man.  A man, who was cursed.  One that
could never find a cure for this curse that would slowly gain control
and destroy his life.  He looked over and saw two thugs walking
towards his way.

"Well, well, well.  Looks like we got ourself a pretty boy here," one
thug said raising the man's chin.  the man slowly opened his eyes and
looked at the two thugs with an emotionless face.  "Best you get away
from me," the man said as his eyes glow a gold yellow.  "Well now whe
would we do that now eh?" the other thug said and grabbed his arm.
That made the mans eyes grwo wide as he, out of the blue and in such
blur, attacked the two thugs.  Killing them instantly, the man looked
at the two thugs and at his right hand.

His right hand, had a maroon glove, but on the back side of the glove,
was steerling silver plates and a tainted Amethyst gem on back palm of
the glove.  The man sighed and pulled his hoodover to hide his face.
He began to walk away from the two dead thugs.

You cannot stop this Reala...

"I'll seek to it that you will never control me," the man said to a
whispered voice inside his own head as he continued to walk through
the forest.

You cannot ruin my plans...

"What plans... with Eliza giving me the Gauntlet to my infected hand,
you are powerless and too damn weak to stop me..."  Continuing to murmur to himself, Reala wandered still.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Anan1.2

Postby Ander » 01/15/2013 4:58 AM

Anandiel, human form

The copse of trees between them was too far away for one man to see the other. Were they able, the two would surely have noticed their similarities: this man - even with a hood drawn over piercing yellow eyes, and the metal accents of a deep navy trench clink!ing softly against slate-panted legs - looked remarkably like the other.

Though unlike him, no visitors plagued Anandiel on his quiet trek through Whisper's trees. He was left alone to his thoughts, to admire the moon-touched drops of dew that settled on the edges of leaves; notice without offense the deep green stains the grass left on the hem of his slacks as he passed over. His thoughts were elsewhere tonight, though the way he walked was a path he had walked many, many times before. In all these Lands of Evelon, there was no better place to collect one's thoughts than in this mysterious wood. Here, more so than anytime or anywhere else, Anandiel pondered death. It was the only way the God of the Many could imagine ridding himself of these Lands and this restrictive mortal form - the only way he could imagine to strip the shackles of his banishment from godhood away. What was a small demise in the face of his possible return to power...?

The sounds of the murders distracted him from these oft-treated thoughts. More curious than alarmed, Anandiel burst into a sprint towards the end of the path. And there, quite suddenly, those yellow eyes caught sight of the man to whom he looked so very similar.
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Reunion of the Unknown (Private/Toon and Dis/PG-13)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/15/2013 12:25 PM

Feeling the presence, Reala's gauntlet glowed a bit.  The Amethyst on the gem usually gave him warnings of a unfamiliar presence.  He looked down at it for a second before pulling out a blade.  "State your name," he said, turning around and aiming the blade at the stranger.  His eyes suddenly went wide as he saw the man.

Same eyes, same look, yet… Why does he look so familiar?  Something… familiar…  He holds his head with the gauntlet hand and closed his eyes.  He remembered a scene.  It was him with a girl in the nursery seeing two pups: one boy, one girl.  

He was smiling for the first time since he could remember his past.  Reala chose the girl, who was now named Rosetta and was living with him and his other two girls, Bubblegum and Meimei.  Yet the other pup, he never seen till now.

Breaking out into a hard sweat after remembering, Reala looked up at the similar man.  “My son…. you are my son!  Moon Valley’s and my son...”  Reala looked at the man, like he was suffering.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ander » 02/07/2013 7:55 PM

Anandiel frowned, but froze. Mortals of the Lands were a volatile sort, and he wouldn't be the one to test the strange man pointing a sword at him. "What use's my name to you, stranger," the godling replied, rough voice hiding his attempt to sidestep back into the trees and away.

Yet even before he'd finished speaking, the other man's interest was elsewhere. Those lamplight eyes narrowed as Anandiel took in the scene before him. The man was obviously taxed by something, his back ridden by some labour that could only be guessed at. The glove about one hand was enormous, and glowing - no, pulsing with some energy that he could not place. He would have loved to examine it more closely, were circumstances different. The sense of it intrigued him, and something at the crown of his head tingled with realization that danced all the way down to the nape of his neck: the God of the Many sensed another presence behind this one.

Unfortunately, Anandiel realized as the man spoke again, his curiosity about the gauntlet would have to wait. "Your son?" One man suffered, while the other struck skeptical. "Are you sure you have the right man? It seems a strange thing, to pull a weapon on your own offspring."
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/07/2013 11:08 PM

Reala faintly smirked and lowered his sword and took off his hood.  "Come now, we have the same eye color, the same colors... scratch that, you have more of a paler version to mine and Moon's colors."  He felt himself calm down and the gauntlet ceased it's pulsing and the glowing.  

Reala put the sword back into it's sheath and walked around his, what he thinks is, son.  "Man you grew up so strong.  So much different then your sister, Rosetta.  Heh, that bright pink Aincent of hers is something.  Oh but you, my boy, look so much like your mother.  Only difference is marking wise with Shadbane.  You and Rosetta have Malamute from your mom."  It was true.  Even though both men were in human form, thanks to that demonic creature inside the gauntlette, Reala could see their animal form.  He saw the markings, the colors, every little detail.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ander » 02/08/2013 12:53 AM

Those details weren't lost on Anandiel, and they made the man's lips twitch into snarls. He knew that he had never seen this man before, nor showed him the wolf that this world had given him for a body. How could he know his marks, then? How was he describing coloration and the lines of his pelt with such accuracy? "Tell me how you are doing this." Though the other man relaxed, sheathing his blade, the godling was still loathe to move. Her was caught in a situation that he didn't understand, and couldn't take advantage of. He despised that.

The other man's circling didn't make anything better. "I don't even know your name, yet you profess to be my father? Who is 'Moon'? Who is this Rosetta?" Rosetta; the name rung no bells for him. Moon Valley, on the other hand, was familiar in a way that made the bright-eyed man's skin crawl. He knew he had never met any such woman.
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/08/2013 1:17 AM

"How am I figuring out about your lucain form.  That I hardly know, but the damn witch that cursed my right arm did this and now I have a, some people call it, an all seeing eye.  But to me it's just a piece of the curse I got."  

Reala heard his gauntlet hiss.  A bit faded, but he rolled his eyes to the hiss and then heard his son's question.  

"Ah my boy, Rosetta's your sister.  Moon Valley was the woman who I loved, and birthed you and your sister.  Alas, I have no damn idea where she went.  Bless her soul I hope she's doing well."  Reala then stopped right in front of his son and smiled, "As for my name, I am known as 'Shadow,' 'Half-Demon.'  I was also known as Prince of the Night.  But the real name I bare, is Reala Strike."  With that, he smiled and narrowed his eyes.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ander » 02/09/2013 10:51 PM

A pity. The man privately thought that he might want to find this woman that made him feel so strangely, this Moon Valley, wherever she had ended up. Perhaps Rosetta too, but time would tell how Reala would react to what had really become of his son.

His admission, however, made Anandiel's eyebrows arch. "Cursed by a witch?" What kind of fey tale had he walked into? And the 'all-seeing eye' he referred to was obviously the gauntlet, but surely, there was something that Reala wasn't telling him. There was more to that armored glove that truth-seeing; Anandiel would bet his latent powers upon it. "Such hexes don't come lightly where I'm from, Reala Strike. You must have angered this witch mightily." As much camaraderie as the god should have with one called the Prince of the Night, he could not shake his suspicions.
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/12/2013 2:44 AM

"Hah, if you considered the Demon Queen who cursed me because of my old man.  Go ahead and think whatever," Reala said and patted his son's back.  "But enough about me, what else do you want to know.  Coruse I also got questions for you if you don't mind me asking."  

This was actually quite true.  He knew a lot about his life, but none of his own flesh and blood's.  "I mean, even Rosetta barely knows you.  Knowing about you more would lighten up her spirits if she knew more about her own brother."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ander » 02/16/2013 4:25 PM

It said something about this strange man that he would approach and make contact with Anandiel so boldly. Not that it was appreciated, as even something as friendly as a back-pat made the younger male wince; but it lent credit to this 'I am your father' theory. Too bad that the man Reala was looking at wasn't the one he wanted to see. Were the Strike family a touchy-feely sort, or just used to meeting each other in the most unusual places?  The oddly-familiar tingles speeding up and down his spine wouldn't be so off-putting if only they came with some inkling of remembrance, some fragment of memory. But of course, they couldn't, and he wouldn't understand them if they did.

"I suppose it's only fair, since you've answered all I asked of you. Ask me, then. What questions do you have?" Better the hard truth of the matter come out through the old man's own probing than anything else. Maybe it would be easier for him to accept that way.
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/17/2013 12:36 AM

Reala smiled and then felt something off about his son.  Strange, where did this light aura come from? he thought and took a silent whiff of the air and his eyes went wide and he looked over at him.  Could he be....  No, he couldn't have.  He is my son that's all I can say.  Yet.... something's not right.

"Three questions for you.  One, what is your known name.  Two, Where have you been all these years."  He stopped and closed his eyes.  Taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling, Reala continued to speak.  "Three....  What is that strange and powerful aura I am sensing from you."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate