A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

A Good Day to Hunt [P][Jess&I]

Postby Kylo » 01/05/2013 1:42 AM

The lone reaper sat up in the trees and watched the locals run about to and fro. He was bored with his job and he was ready to live things up a bit. He jumped down from the tree and wandered over to a man who was sitting down on a bench and smiled at him. Of course he couldn't see him, he was still alive. With a smirk he reached down and touched the man on the shoulder. Suddenly without warning he began to choke and sputter as he grasped at his chest. Within moments he was dead. Soon people began to gather to try and call for help, but it would all be in vain. The deed was done, and the man was dead.

Xaviar cackled as he devoured the man's fleeting soul and walked off to find his next victim. He was hungry still and very bored. His victims only gave him a moment's entertainment though if he choose to reveal himself and chase them down it was far more fun.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: A Good Day to Hunt [P][Jess&I]

Postby Jessari » 01/06/2013 9:43 PM

"Mrzgrrnvwn Smme."

"Dean. Swallow?"

Rolling his eyes, Dean Winchester did as asked, then heaved a long-suffering sigh. "I said we got another one, Sammy." The brothers sat in a diner in who knew where, chowing down on what was, in Dean's opinion, the most amazing burger this side of the Appalachians. Setting the half-finished burger aside for the moment, Dean brushed the crumbs from his fingers and tapped the newspaper sitting beside his plate. "Says here this town's had a rash of heart attacks recently."

Sam glanced up from his salad, forehead wrinkling as he met his brother's eyes. "Heart attacks," he said dryly. "Where does that become our business?"

"The victims were young, healthy, and get this: witnesses said that some of them were running right before they dropped, like they were being chased. They were screaming for help, that someone was after them."

"Who? Does the paper say?"

"Nope. No one noticed a pursuer, which tells me the pursuer was likely invisible. An invisible serial killer. Sounds fun, huh, Sam?" He grinned, leaning across the table to sock his brother in the shoulder. Ignoring the sputtered protest, he threw a couple of dollars on the table and scooped up his burger, taking another giant bite as he rose from the table. "Crbbff, lsgr." Then he slipped out of the booth and headed for the door.
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Re: A Good Day to Hunt [P][Jess&I]

Postby Kylo » 01/26/2013 4:57 PM

Xaviar looked down at the dinner from upon a rooftop across it and smiled. The most famous of "hunters" had arrived and Xaviar intended to have fun with them. They would be a joy to kill, but first he would mess with their heads. He would drive them insane and make them run in circles.

He leaped down from the building and began to follow them silently. He smiled as he watched Dean stuff his face with a hamburger. With an eating habit like that no one would question his death of a heart attack, well besides the age anyway. But oh well, no one else besides the two hunters seemed to put the pieces together. Though why should they? People had long forgotten the fear of the dark and the monsters it hides.

Xaviar remembered the good old days when humans knew enough to fear the night and the reapers. Of course they got their appearance wrong. Most did not carry scythes or look like skeletons. Now a days reapers wore pressed suits and carried no weapons. Xaviar, though was not normal. He wore older clothes and kept his scythe to instill fear into the humans before death. He liked to see they afraid and begging for their lives.

Last bumped by Kylo on 01/26/2013 4:57 PM.

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer