A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: Spirit Cleansed in Fire [P]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/15/2013 5:43 AM

"It's always been to late, hasn't it?" she whispered into the air. But if the forest heard her, it gave no indication. It was silent. And cold.

"Like me," she mused quietly.

Long forgotten and alone.

Hopeless.

Distraught.

Hurt.

Angry.

Enraged...

I can't…

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/15/2013 5:44 AM

Her emotions swirled together in a vat of desperation. A desperation born of a hate that had transcended even death. She felt alone again, and forgotten. She knew she wasn't.

"Am I on your mind, too?"

Did he think of her as often as she thought of him? She wondered if he even knew her name anymore. No. He was too content now, too complacent. He had settled with the other miko, the one who was an imitation of her.

He had been tamed.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She was nothing more than a distant memory.

A whisper on the wind.

A silent thought on a dark night.

I can't…

"I thought you loved me."

It had all been a lie. False promises and sweet nothings. He never really cared for her. He would not have forgotten the time they shared so easily if he really had.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She should have made him remember.

She should have taken him to hell.

"You never loved me, did you?"

Her hand closed around the soft wood of her bow, and her knuckles faded to white.

Brown eyes smoldered with anger, and she suddenly found that an overwhelming desire to hurt something had resurfaced in her broken and battered mind.

It had happened more than once by now.

Something was wrong with her.

Something was terribly, terribly wrong.

"I do not...Belong here."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/15/2013 5:45 AM

I can't…

It was a sad murmur, a disheartened whisper. She hated herself for giving up. And she hated him for forcing her to. But her time had come. And she was lost.

It was all so hard to bear.

It was all to tough to endure.

She wanted to disappear.

She wanted to fade away forever.

She would do just that.

And she would be nothing more...

Nothing more than a memory.

"I can't...Love you anymore..."

Inuyasha.

-FIN-

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous