A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Remnents of the Past[P: Azura, Middy][M: L, G, V]

Postby Kylo » 06/26/2013 9:38 PM

The man in white stood by the window over looking the misty forest below. He smirked and scanned the woods with an icy gaze. All was quietly and orderly, just like he he liked it. Everything was in its proper place, as it should be. He turned back to the front of his office and walked calmly over to his desk. With a soft click he pressed the intercom button and waited for the sound of static to assure that it was functioning.

"Reno, do you have the reports over the recent sightings ready?"

He let go of the button and waited patiently for his Turk's response. He tapped his fingers lightly on the wooden desk in a rhythmic pattern.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Remnents of the Past[P: Azura, Middy][M: L, G, V]

Postby Middy » 06/26/2013 10:09 PM

Reno had a hangover... a bad one. Last night was one of his few nights off, so he had decided to hit the bars hard and get himself drunk as a skunk. It had been a memorable night... well from what he could recall. He did end up taking a lovely woman with him for the evening, but naturally she had left that morning. Bummer.

The red head sighed in contempt at hearing the intercom blaring at him, his head hurt enough! Oh and what was better, was that Rufus was asking him about 'sightings' right away. The man couldn't wait, could he? Whatever... Reno pressed the button of the intercom giving a lazy response of, "None so far boss, you sure it's really Genesis that is making the trouble, yo?" he released the button with another exasperated sigh.

If he didn't respect Rufus (a little) as much as he did, he would have told him to stuff it up his ass; but of course he couldn't. He was his 'boss'... even though his real boss would always be Tseng. Maybe he was just in a foul mood. To pass the time and hear Rufus' response, Reno dug in his pockets to see if he kept that girl's number.

Nope, he must have lost it last night. Damn...
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/27/2013 12:57 AM

Rude was running late, which was unusual. Typically, he was the punctual one out of the pair and managed to make sure they made it places at least close to on time. Reno had disappeared on him some time yesterday, though, and had refused contact by any means. Since he was practically in charge of babysitting his partner most of the time, he had taken it upon himself to find the redhead. Most of the usual spots (mostly bars that were accustomed to Reno passing out during the night and would at least stash him in a corner booth) had proved empty, so Rude resorted to the last place he would expect to find the other man: exactly where he was supposed to be.

When he first caught sight of Reno, lazing around but in the right place and presumably recovering from whatever he had been up to the night before, a flash of anger flickered across his shaded gaze. "Have you been here the entire time?" he asked, annoyed at having wasted all this time searching high and low for no reason.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1062
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/19/2013 7:47 PM

(Rufus is being a little bitch face, so have a wild caught Tseng.)

Tseng emerged from his office upon hearing Rude enter the building. Rufus' voice crackled over the intercom, pester Reno for information which Tseng knew for a fact he did not have. Peering over to look at Reno, it was obvious the man was suffering from a hang over. How predictable. He mentally sighed and approached Rude and Reno.

"Reno, Rude, make sure to take Elena with you when go to investigate the sightings. As you are well aware Rufus wants results, now."

He doubted they would find anything, anytime soon. While in the past Genesis made no effort to hide his actions, this time around he didn't have a scientist to help him create clones to fight for him in his place. He was going solo this time and as such would most likely keep his head down. Now that left only one other problem, the Kronos boy.

He had caught the boy asking around about Shinra lately and at this rate he was bound to find out Rufus was alive. That would only lead to unwanted complications. The last thing they needed was for Rufus to make yet another enemy, and knowing how he felt about the father, he'd probably treat the son even worse.

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer