A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Voices Of The Spirits (E : Private/Solo)

Postby Slynne » 06/11/2014 4:12 AM

ImageImage
Sylvia ~ Helios
"Where we going today Mum?" The little cub questioned his mother, while walking in the forest. "We're going for your first hunting trip my little sunshine." Said his Mother, Sylvia. "I think its about time we hunt together. You need to know how for when your older and you have a family of your own." Sylvia explained. "Really?" Shouted the cub jumping in excitement now. Sylvia smiled at her cub. Finally smelling what seemed to be a rabbit, she stopped.
{1.1}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/04/2014 7:58 PM

"Shh, " She pawed her cub, Helios. "Crouch down, like this." She explained. When the cub did as he was instructed, she continued the lesson. " Now, see that rabbit?" His mother asked. "Yes." he said hungrily and excited. "When your calm and ready, pounce onto him." She told him, is such a small voice. The cub stayed in position until he concentrated and was at ease then pounced on the rabbit perfectly. ---
{2.2}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/04/2014 7:58 PM

"Oh my sunshine, I couldn't be more proud of your first successful hunt." Xania said to her cub, nuzzling him. "Enjoy every bit of it." She continued. "But Mum aren't you going to have some?" the cub asked. "Oh, no dear I am okay, you enjoy it." She explained, not hungry enough to eat, even with it being his first successful hunt.
{3.3}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/04/2014 8:00 PM

She couldn't push back her sad feeling that his father wasn't there to see and to be proud of his first hunt. Sylvia had told her cub that his father had to work, that it was extended today. He was a hard worker but still he didn't have much time for his family. The sadness took over her, Helios had noticed sadness spreading over her face. "Whats wrong Mum?" The cub asked in concern for his Mum. "Oh Sweetie, its nothing."  She smiled at him, nuzzling him. "I love you, little one."
{4.4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/04/2014 8:01 PM

The cub finished his meal, very proud of his success. Cleaning his face and paws, finding himself thirsty now. "Come on hunny, lets find some water, you must be thirsty from that hunt and eating." said Sylvia to her cub, watching him lick his paws. Hes been getting so big, but to her he would always be her baby.
{4H.5S}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/04/2014 8:20 PM

They continued walking until they found themselves a water hole in a grassy meadow field. Her cub ran  up ahead to get a drink, she followed. Also taking a drink herself, she may not have been hungry but she was thirsty from the heat. It was hot and very humid. Then she heard an alarming sound. "Helios, come here." She ordered. Hissing to where the sound had come. Protective of her cub she went in front of him and into a pounce position, her hiss becoming a low but protective growl.
{4H.6S}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/04/2014 8:29 PM

ImageImage
Willow~Alexandrea
Realizing who it was, not only one kuhna but two, and our cousins. I eased myself at the realization that it was Willow and Alexandrea, baby cousins of mine and same age as Helios. Helios leaped from behind me, to see his cousins. It was good to see him socializing, I myself, didn't socialize to much. I am more of the silent type, except with those closest to me. Not that it was bad but it was good to know that Helios can be more social then I. "Mum, can I go play with Willow and Alexandrea, please?" Helios asked. "Sure, sweetie. Stay out of trouble and make sure to stick together." I said hesitantly, I would and will always worry about my baby but I knew I had to let him have some sort of freedom. "Be safe." I said to Helios as I nuzzled him before he took off.
{H5.S7{19*}}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate