A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: [P/Mousen] Negotiations

Postby Mousen » 12/27/2016 4:58 PM

"Perhaps two months? If there's still more we can learn from each other after that, I have no problem with hosting your paragon for the whole season." Simeon said. Two months seemed reasonable, not too long, but definitely enough time for paragon on both sides to learn and become friends with one another.

"And I'm happy to stay for as long as I'm useful," Frey offered, stepping forward to meet Irindor.

Medlar nodded at Krattia's words. "Then I must have quite the student on my hands. I'm sure your head healer will forgive you when you bring her back all manner of useful recipes."

Hadresham nodded at Merildra, returning her bow. [b]"Thank you. We look forward to teaching you, and learning about your clan in return."[/b]

As nice as all these pleasantries were, Simeon's patience for diplomacy was wearing a little thin (which was why they generally sent Hadresham to do the less important diplomatic tasks). "If that's all in order, with your leave, we'll part ways and meet here in two months time to report how things have progressed. You're welcome to send a messenger at any time if something urgent arises."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Previous