A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

[28]

Postby SpringsSong » 07/23/2015 4:59 PM

Apparently, waiting until they were both more coherent was the last thing on Tristanis' mind, but Xo'keye didn't move to stop him--whether because he enjoyed the other's forcefulness or because his own thoughts were clouded, he couldn't quite tell.  He made a slightly distraught noise in the back of his throat as his shirt was ripped open, but the noise died in his throat as Tris licked up the left side of his chest, his teeth just grazing his skin.

~I don't... know how me playing with your heart could work,~ he said sheepishly.  ~But... it does sound rather... nice,~ he said finally, shifting slightly as he looked at his beloved with gentle, if not slightly dazed, eyes.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: A Tryst in the Darkness [Ari/SpringsSong](M:E)

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/24/2015 3:18 PM

Tris wanted to take it further, but his body was so heavy with alcohol at the moment, that he kind of ended up semi-flopped over the other, with his head snuggled into his shoulder. His arms came up under Xo, and he ended up embracing him on the ground, rolling so that Xo was actually on top of him, instead of vice versa. They didn't need words just now, and Tristanis doubted, quite seriously, his ability to actually articulate them at this point. Instead, he sent wordless affection, love, and a great deal of lust through the Bond.

The wind around them started to pick up, giving Tris the opportunity to shiver closer to Xo. His thoughts suddenly turned to going away for the war, and his mood darkened considerably. It was possible that the way those thoughts made him adamantly cling to Xo might be a bit on the uncomfortable side, considering he had already been holding him pretty tightly anyway.

~Not going to lose you.~ he thought, shaking his head. ~Just found you. Not going to lose you.~
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Previous