A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: A New House and Family Life [P][Arri/Song][M:E]

Postby SpringsSong » 07/30/2015 11:29 PM

At the sound of the other voice, and the sight of the hand in the air, Aaron gave Sakor a mischievous smirk and said, "Oh, you brought someone home with you this time?  You should've given us some warning, so we could get the house more prepared." At this point, he nudged Sakor playfully, and Sakor turned a bright pink.

"Shit!  I keep forgetting about that," he said, grabbing the hand and pulling him out of the shadows.  Once he had done so, he looked around.  "Did we get everything, Helios?  I'd hate to have forgotten something that you need..."

After a few moments, and expectant looks from Aaron, Jezebelle, and Illior, Sakor exclaimed, "Oh!  Right.  Dad, Father, Illior, Lukas, Jezebelle... this is Helios.  He's a very... very close friend of mine."
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/30/2015 11:52 PM

"I... think I got everything." he said, tugging on a pack a little to straighten it on his shoulder. "Let's see... we have the paste for the curry, the... ah... other stuff, fresh veggies, and... Yup. Everything's here." He put the bag down on the counter, and Jurai started tossing the fresh produce to Aaron, and dumped the packet of curry spice into the browning meat that was already in the pan. He patted Helios' shoulder, and perused him a bit. Sakor had good taste.

Helios was a good-looking young man, with white hair, done through in rainbow streaks. His eyes were black, and his skin was pale. His style was somewhere between rainbow-punk and visual kei. He was wearing an all-white shirt with a square sort of design in rainbow, split up by white lines. His pants were black, and he had white shoes on. There was a 'belt' around his waist that didn't look exactly like a regular belt - too many straps. But he seemed happy enough, kneeling to look at the kittens. "Hey there, little ones. I'm Helios, who are you?"

"I'm Lukas!" Lukas said, arching his back against Helios' hand. "You look like a rainbow!"

The boy chuckled, and stood up again, slipping his hand in Sakor's, and twining their fingers. He was obviously his boyfriend, but the kittens probably wouldn't gather that just yet, as they were too young to even think about that sort of thing. "It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Jurai, Mr. Aaron." He said, smiling, and dipping his head a bit. "Sakor talks about you all the time, but he never said you lived in such a nice place."

"Why thank you, Helios." Jurai said, dropping some of the cut-up veggies into the meat, and starting on the fresh herbs, chopping them very, very fine. "You have to join us for dinner."

"I figured you were going to say that." Helios laughed quietly. "Sakor said you two were nice to a fault."
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/31/2015 1:25 PM

"That does sound like everything," Sakor said as he watched Jurai take the fresh produce and give it to Aaron, and then took the curry paste and put it in with the meat that was already browning.  He also watched as Jurai looked Helios over and shifted from foot to foot almost uneasily.  However, when Helios knelt down to look at the kittens, he couldn't help but smile as Lukas introduced himself first.

"I'm Illior!" Illior exclaimed, following closely behind Lukas.  Jezebelle waited for a moment, and then, she walked up to Helios.

"And I'm Jezebelle~" she said, her tone lilting ever so slightly.

"I must say, this produce was well worth the additional wait!" Aaron said, examining one of the pieces of fresh produce that was brought in.  "This is going to make the curry taste that much better--and yes, you must join us, Helios," he added, and then turned to Sakor.  "So, we're 'nice to a fault', are we?" he asked.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 08/01/2015 1:04 AM

"Sakor went through a couple dozen different markets to figure out what went into curry." Helios said with a bit of a laugh. "One of the ladies at the produce counter even asked him if he was a chef, will all the attention he was putting into the small details." The boy reached over, and put his hand on Sakor's shoulder, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. "I think it's adorable."

"They must be really, really good friends." Lukas told his siblings, before he ran over to the other bag Helios had set down on the counter, jumping up to try and get a good look. "What's that? What's that?! Are there presents!?"

Jurai laughed, and stirred in the paste for a moment before he came over to the bag, and peeked in, even though he knew exactly what was in there. "Ah, right. Presents. I think.... Yes, I think these might be presents, don't you, Aaron my love? I don't know, though... have they all been really good kittens?"
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Previous