A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: Damon's Training [Mature:Language&Violence]

Postby amanda784 » 10/28/2015 6:19 PM

Diablo let out a small chuckle. He was amused he had convinced the boy. He was obviously a smart boy or it would have taken some more training just to get him in the mindset to start the actual training.

He turned the last turn and was immediately overcome by pain.

"Uh- Don't trap me in my head or anything," said Damon, "but I had already jumped at you when you trapped me. I guess I must have completed my jump while stuck in my head... Looks like one of your arms got a scratch..."

"Scratch?!?" asked Diablo, extremely upset, "Why it's a huge gash!"

"Look at it this way," said Damon, clearly not amused, "If you hadn't have acted when you did, you would be dead right now."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/29/2015 5:31 PM

Diablo was pissed to say the least. He took a deep breath and held it of five counts. He had always been told his anger would be the death of him. It was obvious his abilities lacked his anger took over. After all, he had accidentally sent Damon into pitch black maze simply because his head was to clouded to imagine light.

"I don't suppose you're tired?" asked Diablo.

"Not one bit," answered Damon.

"I'll take that as you're ready to train then," said Diablo, a smile forming on his face and a new training ground in his mind.

"Sounds shitty," answered Damon, "This time just don't give me a fucking headache."

"Well then don't put a FUCKING gash in my arm," answered Diablo.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/29/2015 5:36 PM

Damon couldn't help but smile and he thought he caught one on Diablo's face too. Damon imagined this how real family was supposed to feel.

Suddenly, Damon's head felt dizzy. Here we go... he thought to himself. He suddenly found himself in a small dirt arena. As he looked around he saw white brick walls and above those walls was seating. He was clearly in the midst of a Colosseum.

"Well then," said Damon, "at least you were able to light up this one! Hey, you aren't going to release a lion on me  are ya? I hear that's what they did here..."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/29/2015 5:38 PM

"Now if you keep on fucking teasing me," said Diablo, "I just might."

"Well, that was strong language without need," said Damon, "I'm the one who's going to have lions thrown at me."

"Now-now boy!" Diablo's voice was shaking, "I just told you-"

"I know, I know," said Damon, "No lions unless I misbehave. Guh-eeeze you sound like my parent."

"Ahh," said Diablo, "but maybe today we'll start with something lion-like. Just to get your heart going."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 11/03/2015 12:11 PM

Dark. So dark.

It was the only thing running through Covu's mind. He was scared, he was alone, and he wanted revenge. It was so strange. One minute he was in the forest, the next minute he was in utter and complete darkness. It was as if he had been zapped from the forest to this dark place instantly. In fact, that was the only explanation.

A tear found it's way down Covu's cheek.

"Be strong Covu!" he yelled at himself, as he believed his father would. "It is the Leebra way! We are a strong people."

Covu smiled despite the harsh words. They were his fathers last word, missing just one word: Run. That was the last word little Covu had ever heard from his dad.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 11/03/2015 12:23 PM

"What are you going to do?" asked Damon.

"You just wait right here," said Diablo, as he stepped behind two wooden doors in the side of the coliseum.

It was the kind of wooden doors that usually kept lions or other predatory beasts on the other side. Damon could only hope it meant nothing to dangerous would be back there if Diablo was willing to walk back.

In the back, Diablo looked upon the wide eyes of a hopeless Leebra.

"Alright little thing," said Diablo, "I'm going to do this fast. It will only hurt for a second."

Covu was scared. He couldn't understand what the dragon-like creature was saying to him.  As the creature got closer, Covu lunged towards him in an effort to defend himself. With one swift movement Diablo had dragged a claw across the Leebra's kneck, killing young Covu.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 11/04/2015 12:41 PM

The large wooden doors opened and suddenly Diablo was back in the center circle with Damon. This time he carried something.

"I thought you were going to make me face lions!" scoffed Damon, "What do you got there? An old rug?"

"Why young Damon," said Diablo, "It's your first task. This here is a Leebra and he was viciously slaughtered. His soul may be forever lost if you don't send it on..."

"Slaughtered?" asked Damon, "Diablo..."

Diablo smiled, "technically he's just brain dead since I slaughtered him in your head. It's confusing at first, but you'll get it."

"Soo..." said Damon, "on the outside he's in a coma?"

"Oh it's a coma-like state," answered Diablo, "but since he was murdered his soul has indeed left his body. We will leave here and you will use your skill to find him in the forest and to help him pass."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 11/11/2015 7:03 PM

In an instant they were back in the forest. Damon was overtaken by a dizzy nausea. At first, he assumed it was a new side effect to coming out of the trap that was his own mind, but the second he laid eyes on Diablo he knew. Damons eyes looked over Diablo in horror and suddenly he was gagging. He threw up large chunks of an earlier meal onto forest floor.

"You sicken me," Damon said.

"Well how in the hell did you expect me to teach you how to be a reaper without dead things?" asked Diablo, enjoying himself.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 11/11/2015 7:07 PM

"You-you're evil," said Damon.

"That's kind of the point," said Diablo, "I'm a demon."

Damon didn't know what to say. He was horrified.

"If you don't find the poor thing before another reaper does it will just give me the pleasure of killing again," warned Diablo with a smile.

For the first time in his life Damon wanted to give up. He didn't have a choice, but if he had, he would forsake his power and act like this had never happened. He would walk away and never come back. He would refuse his powers to have hold on him and refuse this demon from using him; but as was said earlier, he didn't have a choice.

"I suggest you run," said Diablo with that same sickening smile still on his face.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 11/12/2015 9:33 PM

It was as if a light switch had turned on in Damon's head. It was true he had never done this before and had never felt particularly drawn to dead things, but he began to run anyways. He had no map and did not know where he was going but something told him he was going the right way.

Damon was surprised at his own ability to run without falling. Tree roots sprung up from the ground here and there, but Damon was able to maneuver around them as if he had been running through forests his whole life. It wasn't long before Damon reached the body.

Suddenly, all was still. Damon found himself overcome by sorrow for the creature. Damon knelt beside the small lion-like creature and began to weep for him. Tears rolled down his furry cheeks like rain drops. Damon even let out a wall made of both anger and sadness.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous