A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: All Hallows Eve

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 12/03/2015 6:18 PM

On the last day Imelda came into her room followed by Isadora, Zephyrine, Caspia, and a witch she didn’t know. When Elvira tried to lift herself up Imelda put a hand on her pushing her back, “just lay down.” Elvira’s eye lids flitted closed under the witches touch. Isadora and Zephyrine took one side of the bed and Caspia with the other witch took the other. Zephyrine took out a small vile of clear liquid and poured it into Elvira’s mouth. Imelda stood at the end and the all took each other’s hands. They all closed their eyes and Imelda started to chant pulling all the inner magic she could from herself and from the other witches.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 12/06/2015 9:58 PM

Her body slowly started to rise into the air, the sheets falling off her. Imelda finished the spell and opened her eyes. Just in time to witness Elvira’s eyes snap open revealing glowing red eyes underneath. She fell back onto the bed unconscious once more. “Did it work?” Isadora looked expectantly towards Imelda.

“Of course it worked. I did the spell. Let her sleep, it’s a rough transition and even worse when one is awake,” she said before abruptly leaving.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 12/06/2015 9:59 PM

Two Hundred Years Later
“You have betrayed us, the coven… me,” Imelda seethed.

“And how exactly have I done that,” Elvira asked pounding a fist on the desk.

“Going back up to the mortal world. You don’t belong there anymore and I had been under the impression that you never did,” Imelda stood up coming to eye level with her.

“I’m not going back to fit in. I going to go back to stand out,” she glared at Imelda her creator.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 12/06/2015 10:00 PM

“You haven’t been up to the mortal world for over two hundred years. Things have change time is fickle like that. What has spurred you to want to leave all of sudden?” she questioned.

“It isn’t just me,” Elvira looked away.

Imelda scowled, “who then?”

“Just a few of us, we’ve been talking,” Elvira decided to sit down.

Imelda just sat staring not blinking. Elvira shuffled uncertainly, “what if there is a world up there that we could conquer?”

“What if there isn’t?” Imelda countered.

“We’ll never know unless we go and find out. Imelda the decision has already been made we just thought it would be the right thing to tell you,” Elvira shuffled again. She was enjoying this conversation.

“The right thing to do!” Imelda stood up outraged. “I thought I taught you better. Get out I don’t want to see you again or any of your other traitors,” she pointed a long boney finger to the door.

Elvira nodded and walked out of the room to find several of the witches who were planning on leaving. She shook her head, “we leave at sunset everyone be ready.”
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 12/06/2015 10:00 PM

Two black boots stepped onto a wet pavement road while a pair of pale lavender eyes scanned the area. Things had changed Elvira observed as she stood on the edge of the woods facing a city lit of in the dark night. It looked peaceful and calm the right kind of place to create havoc and that was just what she planned on doing. Finishing her plan that she had in motion for more than two hundred years. The others stepped behind her, “what now Elvira?” Luck asked.

“Now we get to work,” Elvira started off down the street.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous