A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

A Date with Death | D.Alice & I | Mature

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 01/06/2016 12:29 AM

Picking up the plot from this breeding

Jade slipped through the mansion unknown holding her pipe close to her at the ready for whatever might be around the corner. She stopped suddenly and listened. Steady footsteps were coming closer. Slipping into the shadows she let herself blend in with the darkness. A woman with long silver hair passed by her hiding spot. Jade heard the woman whisper about eliminating competition. The woman continued on in the location from which Jade had come from.

When the coast was clear she snuck down the hallways in the way that the lady had come from. She had a suspicion that the lady had been with Mason. Moving quickly without causing any commotion she listen carefully against each door. Coming to the end of a hallway there was an elegant dark oak door. Beautiful engravings were burned into the wood creating a sense of mystery. Pressing an ear to the door she whispered, “Mason are you there?
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Re: A Date with Death | D.Alice & I | Mature

Postby DeadAlice » 01/13/2016 12:27 AM

He could still feel the poison rattling around in his veins and by rattling, meaning, the poison that's swimming in his bloodstream felt like sharp needles poking at him from the inside but, not just in random spots of his body at a time but, rather....everywhere all at once. Pain like no other pulsed with his heart rate, Mason studdered, "Dammit, what...is this sh-hit?! It sh-shouldn't be d-doing this!" Mason's rage began to get the best of him and he couldn't imagine his scythe correctly.

XXX

Renee heard a small voice, "A pest has escaped and is wondering my halls...," she said quietly, she walked silently and slowly in order not to let her prey know of her advances. The oak door was closed but, Renee knew what was behind. She smiled a bit, then with a flick of her wrist she swung the door off it's hinges and off the floor into the wall at the end of the hall. "Little mouse, little mouse, I've come to play with you..." Renee smirked and walked into the hallway, slowly approaching the large wooden door.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Re: A Date with Death | D.Alice & I | Mature

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 01/22/2016 3:30 PM

Spinning around Jade watched in horror as the door on the other side of the hallway flew off its hinges. She saw the white haired lady walk through. Thinking quickly she held up her pipe. She was really wishing for her bow right about now because her arrows were useless. She was also really wishing for some back up. If only Mason got his act together and started to help.

Focusing on the problem at hand that was drawing closer she squared herself for defeat, "let me see you do your worst!" Was taunting the best way to go about this situation? Probably not but either way she was probably dead so might as well go with a bang. "What have you done with Mason?!" she yelled.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate