A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Supernatural Nightclub (P - Kitsumi and I - M:E)

Postby Jedi » 12/12/2016 6:20 PM

Shinobu Oshiro

Everything was going as it usually went. There was a steady flow of dishes coming from the kitchen. There seemed to be few, if any, complaints about their food. The customers at the bar were enjoying their variety of alcoholic drinks. Not a single person on the dance floor could resist the music coming from the DJ booth. Nobu felt he should check up on each of his siblings, just to see if they were having any troubles. Making his way around the large crowd of dancers, he entered the small booth where his brother was spinning disks. “Hibiki. How are things going?”

Hibiki Oshiro

“Bro, I told you a million times,” he said, trying to cover his headset mic with his free hand. “While I’m on the job, you gotta call me by my DJ name. Nobu just sighed, obliging by his younger brother’s request. “Fine. How are they liking the music, Echo?” He smirked at him, looking out at the dancers. “Why don’t you ask the crowd.” He uncovered his mic, then spoke to them. “If you’re having a great time, let me hear you shout it out. Say it with me. Hell yeah!” Immediately, they replied with a loud “HELL YEAH!” Nobu gave him a thumbs up, then headed to check on some of his other siblings. Next, he made his way towards the head of security. While this was his younger brother as well, he was quite a bit more mature than Hibiki. Approaching the broad-shouldered man, he greeted him with a friendly handshake. “Kio, how are things holding up? We haven’t had any problems with security, have we?”

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Re: Supernatural Nightclub (P - Kitsumi and I - M:All)

Postby Kitsumi » 12/12/2016 6:35 PM

Akio Oshiro

Grasping his brother’s hand firmly, Akio gave him a welcoming nod. “All is well, Nobu.” He jerked his thumb in the direction of the front entrance of the building. “There was a bit of a problem a few minutes ago. A dispute over who had been next in line. Our new bouncer handled it well, however. I don’t think he was exaggerating about his experience.”

At that moment, the radio at his hip crackled with life, a voice calling for Akio. “Excuse me,” he apologized to his brother. “I had better take care of this.” As he turned to leave, he made one more comment over his shoulder. “You may want to speak to Kiko, though. I think she was upset about something.”

Akiko Oshiro

The head of security’s twin was, indeed, upset. It didn’t show on her face or in her voice as she interacted with customers, of course. She was too professional for that. But on those rare occasions when the bar was empty, she turned to the other bartender - yet another member of the family - to complain.

“Still no Miyako?” she asked. “You know that guy who was just screaming in my face? Yeah, he was pissed because the woman who took his drink order still hasn’t shown up with his drink. Guess whose section he was in?” The young woman, second oldest of the Oshiro siblings, rolled her eyes. “We gave her the easiest job, thinking that it was one she couldn’t possibly screw up. We’ve only been open a couple of weeks, and she’s already shirking her responsibilities!”

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Re: Supernatural Nightclub (P - Kitsumi and I - M:E)

Postby Jedi » 12/12/2016 6:41 PM

Gorou Oshiro

Just done serving a martini to a young woman, Gorou could see his sister approaching him. He listened to her complaint, noticing all too well what she was pointing out. “Yeah, I haven’t even gotten the order from her. I really think she needs to get her priorities straight.” Seeing another familiar face approaching the bar, he gestured her attention behind her.

As Nobu approached the bar, he could see his younger siblings talking. “Kio said you were having problems?” His words were stern as he questioned them. He determined himself to make sure this club was nothing short of success. Rou replied as soon as the eldest of them finished. “Yeah. Have you seen Miyako? She was suppose to be serving drinks.” He looked over to Akiko, concern in his eyes. “I’ll find her. You two able to hold up here?”

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/12/2016 6:44 PM

Akiko waved her hand in a shooing motion. “Yes, we’ll be fine. Besides, it’s not like you could help with our job.” She let out a short laugh. “The one time you tried to mix drinks, we both decided that we’ll never let you near our alcohol again!”

A small line had formed at the bar, and the young woman quickly turned back to begin taking drink orders. “Sorry, duty calls! Go find our prodigal sister and beat her into shape for me, will ya, Nobu?”

Miyako Oshiro

The youngest of the Oshiro siblings was currently seated on a long black leather couch, sitting close enough to the young man to which she was speaking that one might have thought the furniture could only sit a single person. Her companion had an arm wrapped possessively around her waist, and he often leaned closer to whisper something into her ear, after which she would giggle.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/12/2016 6:46 PM

After a few minutes, Nobu managed to find his sister, slacking off among the patrons. “Miyako!” he yelled out at her, seeing her practically flirting with a young man. “You’re suppose to be serving drinks! Here, I find you with some strangers arm wrapped around you?” He was furious at her. Sure, she was always treated as the baby of the family, but this was her job. Nobu would be enraged by anyone who didn’t do their duty. Meanwhile, back in the kitchen, trouble was brewing.

Kiyoko Oshiro

“Micah, more pepper on those steak skewers! Denice, too much dressing! Bring it down a bit! Johnathan, next time, take the seeds out of the Jalapeño poppers! We don’t want to burn off their taste buds!” With one of the waitresses missing, Yoko’s orders were starting to back up. She pulled aside one of the janitors, demanding his assistance. “Get Shinobu back here! It’s backed up a mile long!”

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/12/2016 6:47 PM

As soon as Miyako heard her eldest brother’s voice, she could tell that he was pissed off. She quickly stood, putting some distance between her and the now disappointed warlock-in-training. Looking up at Shinobu with big eyes, she blinked her thick lashes at him.

“Don’t be mad, Onii-chan!” she pleaded in a voice that was meant to sound innocent. “I was on my break, and this very interesting young man was just telling me about the magic he is studying. I must have lost track of time. I’m so sorry!”

She began backing away, hoping that she could make her escape before her brother really let her have it. “I’ll get back to work right this second! I won’t take another break for the rest of the night, cross my heart.”

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/12/2016 6:48 PM

Though he couldn’t get a word in to scold her, he was glad that she was at least getting back to work. He let her go, knowing that hopefully, she’d stay busy. That was when he was pulled on by a young man. Looking him over, he guessed that he was one of the new janitors they’d just hired. “What is it now?” The man pointed towards the kitchen. “The chef wants to see you.” Nobu just wiped his brow in frustration, “Well this night went to hell.” When he finally got back to the kitchen, he asked Yoko what the problem was. She responded, with great frustration in her voice. “These orders aren’t getting out fast enough. Is everything going okay up there, because I’ve got food going cold here.” Nobu didn’t reply. He simply tied on an apron and began grabbing plates. “Let’s see if we salvage this night.”

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/15/2016 7:02 PM

By the time the club was finally empty of all people save for the seven siblings, the sun was beginning to rise. Everything had been cleaned and prepared for the next night's crowd, so the owners were finally preparing to leave.

Akiko, who had finished her share of the cleaning early, was currently sleeping on one of the couches with her head in her twin's lap. Akio was still awake, watching videos quietly on his phone as he tried to keep from moving around too much and jostling his sister.

Miyako, as usual, was the last to finish. She probably wouldn't have finished at all, had she not roped Gorou into helping her. Now, she was begging him for a piggyback ride home. "Please," she pleaded. "I'm so tired, I think I'm gonna drop!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/15/2016 7:14 PM

Gorou let out a loud sigh. Giving in to her pleads, he bent down to let her on his back. "Hop on," he said in a defeated tone. He couldn't deny her favors.

Kiyoko looked over at her exhausted sisters and scoffed at them. She didn't like when people didn't pull their weight. Then again, she had always been the strict type. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her younger brother coming up to her. "Lighten up, Yoko," said Hibiki. "I mean, unless you're jealous of them. You can hop on my back too if you want." She let out a small laugh at the thought of riding on his back. "Get the hell out of here," she cursed at him.

"Alright, ready to head home guys?" asked Shinobu as he locked the front entrance. The only other entrance was the service door, which they walked through every morning and evening.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/15/2016 7:23 PM

"Thanks, Go-chan!" Miyako hopped up onto her brother's back, locking her arms around his neck. She leaned her head on his back, smiling happily. Even though she was an adult, she could still play the baby when it came to her siblings...well, most of them, at least.

Akio gently tapped his twin's forehead, causing her to drowsily open her eyes. "We're heading out," he said simply. Once she had raised her head from his lap, he stood and then offered her a hand up.

Now standing, Akiko nodded to Shinobu. "Lead the way, Nobu." It was obvious that all of them were tired, but luckily their house was only a short walk from the nightclub. They had purchased both locations at the same time with the inheritance money their parents had left them.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/15/2016 7:46 PM

Gorou let out a deep breath as he regained his balance. He wasn't having as easy a time as it had been when she was little. Then again, she was in her twenties now. He followed closely behind Kiyoko.

While they were gathered by the back door, Shinobu waited for them to all be out of the building. Once they were outside, he punched in the six-digit code. Hearing the familiar robotic "SYSTEM ARMED," he stepped outside and closed the door firmly. "Alright. It's not that long a walk home."

It was a little unusual opening a club so close to a forest, but the family had always been interested in the supernatural. Shinobu had heard that this was the place to be for such curious topics.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/15/2016 8:09 PM

Once the group had reached their home, they each went their separate ways. Miyako dropped off her brother's back, standing in tiptoe to give him a kiss on the cheek in thanks for the ride. "Thanks again," she said, although a yawn interrupted her words halfway through.

Akio plopped onto the couch in the living room, booting up his favorite gaming system. His insomnia would probably keep him up for another hour or so before he finally passed out. Akiko, unwilling to leave him there alone, sat next to him. She began nodding off with her head leaning on his shoulder.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/15/2016 8:55 PM

Once the sister dropped off his back, Gorou stretched until he heard the crack of his vertebrae. A small grin appeared on his face when she placed a kiss on his cheek. "It's really no problem," he said, though his back protested. Hearing her yawn caused him a sympathy yawn as well. "Sleep well, Mi-chan."

A little while passed and Hibiki couldn't sleep. He started roaming the house until he found Akio sitting on the couch, playing video games. "Hey bro, what'cha up to?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/15/2016 9:07 PM

Not bothering to take his eyes from the television, Akio continued to play the video game as he answered. "Endless. It's an RPG." Pressing the buttons to pause and save the game, he turned to his brother, careful not to jostle Akiko who was by now sound asleep. "You can't sleep either, huh? I can switch this out for a shooter so you can play with me. Just don't get too loud, or Sleeping Beauty here will wake up and get pissed." He grinned fondly at his twin.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Miyako set about the task of answering all of her texts and social media messages before finally settling into bed to fall asleep.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/15/2016 9:55 PM

"Alright," Hibiki stated. "I'll keep quiet." He picked up a controller, holding the logo button to turn it on. After a few seconds, he realized that Akio wouldn't be able to switch the disk. "I'll switch the disks." He set down the controller and got up slowly. He popped the disk in and sat back down. After signing in, he got ready to set up the multiplayer match. "Time to kill some noobs."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next