A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Search and Rescue (Self)

Postby Thunder » 12/15/2016 2:57 AM

The Arcanine shivered as she tread through the forest. All around her, a thick fog swirled about, and a chilly wind relentlessly buffeted her body. How had she strayed so far off the path? She thought she was headed towards the city of Aldrect for a holiday party. She had heard nothing about running into a creepy forest along the way. Somewhere along the line, she must have taken a wrong turn.

She was glad she was a Fire type in this weather. Her body heat was warmer than that of most other Pokemon, and her thick fur kept her quite warm. But there was one thing she wasn't protected against, and that was the intense feeling of hunger in her stomach. She hadn't eaten in hours, nor did she have any snacks on her. It was getting to the point where she was beginning to feel dizzy. Extremely dizzy.

"I-is anyone there?" she cried out into the mists. "Anyone?"

But the only reply she got was another gust of frigid wind.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Search and Rescue (Self)

Postby Thunder » 12/18/2016 2:08 AM

Back in Aldrect, Mitsy paced back and forth, her heart filled with worry. The party had been going on for an hour and most of the guests had arrived; her living room was full of the sounds of different Pokemon chatting and laughing. And yet, her dear friend Arka hadn't shown up. It was concerning. She knew Arka was a nervous sort, and she wondered if the Arcanine had bailed out of a fear of being around so many Pokemon. Either that, or her friend had gotten lost. Arka wasn't the best with directions either.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/18/2016 2:18 AM

Suddenly, Mitsy felt someone tap her shoulder. She spun around and came face to face with a Delphox, who was giving her an inquisitive look. She tried to expel her nervousness with a deep breath and mustered up a smile. "Yes, Takumi?" she asked. "How can I help you?"

"Oh, I don't need anything," Takumi laughed. "I was wondering what's bothering you. I've been watching you walk back and forth for the past five minutes. If that's not a sign that something's wrong, then I don't know what it is."

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/20/2016 4:05 AM

Mitsy rubbed the back of your head. "You're right," she sighed. "There is something bothering me. I invited my friend Arka, but....she's not here yet. I'm scared she got lost, or decided last minute not to come. I was so looking forward to seeing her, too. We haven't talked in a while."

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/20/2016 4:11 AM

Takumi gave the Archeops a sympathetic smile. "Yeah, that would be worrying," he said. "Maybe there's a way I can help you find out what happened? I do have psychic powers, y'know."

Mitsy tilted her head. "And what exactly would you do?"

"We Delphox can use our wands to see into the future! Whatever your friend is doing right now, I should be able to see the outcome of it if I can get a nice, quiet place to concentrate. Based on whatever I get, we can make a plan of action. Does that sound good?"

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate