A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

{P}The Pleasures of A King[M:E]

Postby Mojave » 12/21/2016 6:06 AM

ImageImageImage
Dracmir | Linhue | Murdoc

Things had been too quiet in his mansion, Dracmir decided one evening while enjoying a bite from his lovely wife. Perhaps he was growing tired of her taste? Maybe her screams were getting duller as she became accustomed to the pain he inflicted on her. Or maybe it was something else, a lack of pleasurable company with someone who shared his tastes? Regardless, it caused Linhue's blood to taste sour in his mouth. Without a sound, he threw the glass against the wall next to her, the shattering glass and splashing blood causing her to flinch and whimper pathetically. "Shut up!" He snarled savagely, and she quickly pressed her lips together to muffle the sound of her crying.

Linhue had learned that any time Dracmir was displeased she was going to be hurt. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to brace for pain- though she didn't know where it would come from or what he would do. She never did, and that was part of the reason her mind was breaking. The red liquid ran down the wall and for a brief moment, Dracmir entertained the idea of making her lick it up while he fucked her amid the shards of glass. But no, even that lacked appeal. He stormed out of her dungeon room and motioned for Murdoc to go to her as he passed.

The creature was close to being a ghoul, though Dracmir had used his most secret arts to keep him just sentient and alive enough that the paragon would remember his feelings for the female lucain. It had taken some time, but Dracmir was finally bored with the cruelty he'd inflicted on the already doomed couple. Not only could they never have had a family together without Dracmir's interference, but now Murdoc wasn't alive to consummate any relationship with anyone. On top of that, his free will was gone. His every action was dictated by the nosferatu king, Dracmir and he was only allowed to touch Linhue whenever and however his master commanded. And of course, Dracmir forced the younger man to be rough with Linhue. Forbade him from saying any comforting words, only allowed him to be an emotionless beast that tended Linhue's wounds and forced her to eat. All of this while Murdoc was aware of what he was doing, imprisoned in a puppet and forced to watch every horrible and callous thing he did to the girl he loved more than life itself.

While Murdoc tended to Linhue, Dracmir returned to his study where he began to dig through his contacts. In all of Evelon, he had heard of one particular lady gifted in the arts of torture. When he had heard about her, he had filed her name away almost lovingly, hoping for a day he could meet this temptress of pain and misery. Today would be that day, he thought as he looked at the name on the card. A twisted grin split his face, his large fangs dripping with saliva as he thought of all the sweet music they would wring from Linhue together before retiring to his private bed chamber to wring what pain and misery they could from each other. Or so he hoped, he reminded himself he shouldn't get too excited. There was no promise the lady in question would even come to him, let alone wish to make such horrible painful hatred with him.

He summoned one of his messengers and wrote a well phrased letter of invitation. With a flourish, he wrote her name on the scroll and handed it to the vampiric Morloth before sending it on it's way. He sat back in his chair, examining the name on the card in his hand.

Zealotte
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Re: {P}The Pleasures of A King[M:E]

Postby Middy » 12/21/2016 6:41 PM

ImageImage
Zealotte / Alyssa (Here for this post)

She had just got done licking the blood off her hands by the time she received the letter, shooing the Morloth away with a delicate wave of her hand. It wasn't often the corrupted angel received letters, let alone wrapped up like a fancy scroll. Zealotte carefully unfurled it, reading the fine scripted words that were carefully inked on the parchment. She could only let out a hoarse cackle, giving it a quick re-read of the letter before stopping in front of her victim that was still bound over the Jacob's cradle, "Look at this you disgusting sinner, someone like me wishes to come visit them for a little fun. I don't know if they can quite match up to my aptitude of torture, but we will see," she tossed the letter aside, letting it become soaked in the blood that coated the cold stone floor. With a harsh tug, she pulled the rope, impaling her victim on the sharp bacteria ridden pyramid. Sadly, her victim expired as he was dropped too high, and too fast, ripping through the abused ring of muscle. Zealotte stepped closer, poking the tip of the pyramid as is stuck out from his stomach. "As expected, you humans just can't take such abuse."

Oh but this Dracmir promised some fun? Maybe he had some new forms of torture for her to try, and a new willing victim. "Alyssa, dear, take care of my chambers while I am gone. I will be seeing a man who might promise me some more practice in my art. Just for fun."

"Yes... master," the brainwashed girl spoke, grabbing some cleaning supplies to clean the blood up. "Want me to find anything else? Demons, sinners, anything?"

Zealotte grinned wickedly, "Anything my dear protege," she turned to leave, stopping at the exit to the torture room, "oh and, don't bother cleaning up," and with that she left. Thankfully the letter told her where to go. As soon as the angel stepped outside, she materialized her jet-black wings, spreading them and jetting upwards into the sky, setting her destination to the mansion.

Upon her arrival, she folded her wings, presenting herself as well as possible. Without haste, she knocked on the door, her gauntlet causing the sound to reverb louder than usual. She couldn't wait to meet this Dracmir, and what he had planned for their little evening.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/21/2016 10:46 PM

Dracmir heard the knock and grinned as he faded into the shadows. He reappeared by his door and opened it himself to welcome Zealotte in. "Good evening, My Lady." He said in his most charming voice, bowing his head and placing his left hand on his heart. "I'm glad to see my invitation was not wasted. Please, come in."

He led her through the mansion, down toward Linhue's room. "I'm afraid I don't possess your favored toys, but I hope tonight still pleases you. Before we begin, I would like you to meet my wife- she'll be tonight's entertainment."

As they neared the room (dungeon was more accurate, actually), Murdoc exited into the hallway. He bowed his head subserviently as Dracmir approached, holding the door open silently.

Inside, Linhue was already in her harness, all her injuries from earlier healed. Dracmir was pleased to see that she even looked well rested despite only a few hours having passed. He stepped aside to allow Zealotte the chance to examine the device Linhue spent most of her days suspended in.

There were many chains, leather straps, ropes, and silk ribbons hanging from the ceiling over the bed, all for hanging her in different positions. She was currently hanging by her ankles and wrists, a collar stretched taut from the base of the headboard and secured around her neck to keep her head tilted back. She was hight enough off the bed that Dracmir could rest comfortably on his knees at whatever orifice he desired. Around the bed was a headboard with many shelves and hooks upon it. Hanging everywhere were different toys ranging from harmless plugs to more painful toys such choke pears.

It was all certainly tame compared to the collection he assumed Zealotte had at home, but then again Dracmir didn't torture his bride with the intent to kill her. Hurt her, yes. Humiliate her, absolutely. Terrify her, oh hell yes. Curious as to what Zealotte would think, he waited for her response.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 12/22/2016 4:33 PM

Well he was certainly polite if anything, which was a welcome change from everyone in her church being so subservient to her wishes. Then again, it was all out of fear. Without another word, she followed him, a smile already planted on her face as her anticipation grew. Wife? Well that was certainly an interesting development, but nonetheless intriguing.

As she was led into a room that seemed more like a dungeon than anything else, her eyes were immediately drawn to the room strapped into a strange device-- no... harness. Odd that she looked healed enough despite being a toy for torture, did he have a healer somewhere in the mansion? In her mind, it only made things more interesting if one healed their victim to enact more torture. That way she could continue to work her art without having them expire so soon.

"An interesting setup you have here Dracmir, I suppose you don't wish for her to be killed, yes?" she walked around, examining Linhue, taking a closer look as she ran a cold gauntlet along her body. The woman seemed sturdy, someone that can take a lot of torment. She stopped, cupping one of her breasts, "her wounds don't seem to be too grave, do you have a healer here?" she stepped away, plucking the choke pear from its holding. At least he had something here she loved using... it was a start.

Then again, he didn't seem the sort to torture someone until they expired. "She is pretty... but I must ask you, have you tormented anyone else? Or is she your only one here? I would love to know," she grinned widely at Linhue, squeezing her breast before moving away. How sensitive was she? Hopefully sensitive enough, it made things much funner.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/29/2016 6:43 PM

"You suppose correctly." He answered with a grin. "She's still fertile and thus still has a purpose." He wondered if Zealotte knew what he used Lin for; he doubted she did if she had to ask about keeping Lin alive.Since she obviously wasn't bored enough to walk out, he maintained hopes that the two of them could have some fun that night. He grinned as Zealotte touched Linhue, his eyes lingering on the view of another woman fondling his wife.

After the glass of her blood had been smashed above her head, Linhue had hoped Dracmir would just leave her alone. She preferred to heal slowly on her own rather than have Murdoc touch her. The sight of his dead eyes always made whatever her "husband" did to her ten times worse at least. But Murdoc had entered the room after Dracmir left and she tried to hide the fresh tears that spilled down her cheeks. As the wounds had been healed, feeling returned to her body and she began to flinch from his touch. When he was gone, she had relaxed despite the strain her harness put on her body. She doubted Dracmir would return to her tonight and was thus willing to endure the pain created by the harness.

When he returned, she had stared in horror, too shocked to make a sound. But when she saw Zealotte, a cold sweat broke out on her body. Not only had Murdoc healed her, he'd bathed her so that all the blood that had covered her earlier was gone and she was wearing a sheer teddy that barely covered her feminine parts. All it took was a casual brush and the fabric would be brushed aside to lay creamy mounds of flesh and rosy tips bare. She flinched at the touch of the gauntlet, the cold steel freezing on her sensitive breasts. "Nng" She groaned in disgust and turned her head away as much as the collar would allow- which wasn't much.

"Yes, I had him clean her after dinner so she would be fresh for you." He smiled as she went straight for the medieval device, curious which orifice she would insert it into. "I 'torment', as you say, anyone who gets lost in these woods; only Linhue is preserved and even she will be disposed of when she is no longer useful."

His words were interrupted by Linhue gasping as Zealotte squeezed, the metal digging into her flesh and leaving an obvious handmark. She began to cry, though she did her best to keep her sniffling to a minimum. Despite the pain, her body responded and her nipples became erect. Heat suffused her belly and she twitched trying to get away from the other woman. She only hoped neither of her tormentors could smell her traitorous body's arousal, though she knew it was a slim chance that Dracmir wouldn't notice.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/09/2017 11:52 PM

So he was using her as some brood mare? Such things were fascinating to her, to use a vessel solely for the purpose of procreating. Yes she had a son... once, but he became a sinner, and he was punished for it. She continued to fondle her breasts before pulling away, taking a cold and clinical glance over her body. Humans... they are so easily aroused, their bodies always betrayed them when the simplest touch caressed their most sensitive parts. "If she becomes too abused and bloody from my work, I can toss her a simple healing spell to fix her up like new. Such magics as an angel are of no difficulty," she placed the choke pear on a nearby surface for later.

"Ever thought of keeping another like this? Perhaps it's just me, but I do love to have a variety of victims, even if many of them do not last long," she grinned wickedly at Linhue, trying to figure out something to do to her. Anything... but it was hard to think. When she has her victims down in her torture rooms, there is always a reason for them being there. Heretics, witches, traitors, adulterers, any sinner. They all had a reason for being there, and torturing them until they confessed their sins was her main motive for her abuse. But this Linhue... what has she done?

"Dracmir... another question. Has your lovely wife committed any sins? I do think she is hardly pure, but I require some sort of reason to torture. Is she hiding any secrets? Any misdeeds?" she paced back and forth, glancing at Linhue now and then.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/11/2017 3:28 PM

Linhue was relieved when the icy touch of the gauntleted hand was removed, though she managed to keep herself from showing it too much. Such displays had often caused Dracmir to resume his attentions.

Dracmir smiled, so she was an angel? He hadn't thought he'd ever meet one, let alone such a twisted example of the normally holy creatures. "Ah, are you an angel of heaven or hell?" He asked as acknowledgement of her reassurance she wouldn't kill Linhue.

"No, keeping one alive can be tedious enough. I obtain fresh victims any time anyone is foolish enough to come wandering into my forest, so I get plenty of variety." He watched Zealotte pace and glance at Linhue in thought. Perhaps he'd been wrong in thinking she would enjoy torturing his wife with him?

He turned to Linhue and gazed at her until her eyes went dull and placid. "Answer her, wife. Have you committed any sins or misdeeds? Are you hiding any secrets?"

Linhue tilted her head as much as her harness allowed, and in a dead voice replied, "Only ones you have forced on me." Dracmir laughed as he turned back to Zealotte. "I chose her for her innocence. She didn't even know that the servant outside was in love with her until I tortured it out of him in front of her. Her only secrets are my secrets- what I tell her, anyway. If you require a subject that has commited wrongs, I may know of some people in the lands." He grinned as he thought of one such person.

Raito... it had been so long and the man had never come looking for his revenge. "One such person does come to mind. Have you ever heard of someone named Raito?" He inquired.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/12/2017 4:04 AM

"I was once called an Angel from Heaven, and my virtue was, and still is, truth. However I found a new life upon being tainted by the Void," she paused her pacing, "through my methods and cruelty, even the Demons of Hell fear me," she stopped to stare at Linhue again. Strange how she reminded her of Alyssa... maybe the more common methods of her torture could be exchanged for another kind of torment.

Zealotte tilted her head as the woman spoke, her voice one of soothing familiarity-- a voice of someone who had been broken and dead inside, causing her to grin widely at her. "So you also chose someone who was once innocent, only to taint them into an empty shell. Someone lost to themselves, who only live to serve for your own twisted machinations. I do have someone similar, a healer who I tore away from her family to become my Hand of Truth. Someone who assists me in torture without question, but I did have my own way of breaking her of course, and it was no method of the normal torture I inflict upon sinners."

The Angel gave a sigh, Dracmir was offering another body, and one he claimed had sinned. Maybe... she could have her fun with Linhue and then tend to this Raito later, after all, Dracmir went through all this trouble getting her there, so why not indulge him too? She would inflict anguish on his dear wife, and then tend to this Raito he mentioned.

"You know, I could always have my fun with your wife in other ways, but I am sure it would not be consensual," she began to speak, shedding her crimson stole, "in fact, instead of explaining how I brought Alyssa to my side in unwavering obedience, how about I show you? You don't always have to break people though pain, as I am sure you have demonstrated on this woman," next she unhooked the strap from her chest that held her bible, then began delicately unfastening her armor, letting her plate cuirass fall to the ground, "so this Raito, what has he done to catch your eye anyway?" she continued, removing her gauntlets and belt next before working her plate skirt, greaves, and boots, "some sort of altercation?"

Zealotte stepped away from the pile of plate armor she made, her black wings wrapping around her pale lithe body. She wasted no time shedding her undergarments, but remained covered by feathery wings, not wanting to expose her naked form to either of them just yet.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/28/2017 11:41 PM

Both Dracmir and Linhue listened to Zealotte's story, though with different expressions. Regardless of how interesting her history was, Dracmir hadn't called her here to listen to her personal history, but he feigned interest out of respect. Linhue, on the other hand, was growing increasingly afraid the longer the woman spoke. Thanks to Dracmir's attentions, she too could think of other ways to torture someone besides pain.

"Oh, Linhue would run if I gave her the opportunity." Dracmir laughed coldly, striding to his wife's side and running a gloved finger down her cheek. She wimpered and tried to move her head away from him. "But absolute loyalty, at least from her, would be boring. Part of the fun is when she fights." At Zealotte's offer of a demonstration, Dracmir summoned a chair from darkness. He placed it across the room from the bed and sat down in it, summoning a small table and a wine bottle full of blood with a crystal flute.

"By all means, perhaps she'll show you just how fun it is when they fight it. As for Raito... well." He grinned, remembering their one night together, "He is Linhue's father. I believe there was a mix-up with a potion and it caused our little.. tryst... to result in more than a few injuries. He swore vengeance upon me, but hasn't come to collect." He sounded a little hurt, being deprived of more fun, but he was still smirking. But that was probably because he was eyeing Zealotte, trying to catch a glimpse between her feathers.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate