A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: Into the Mist {Solo, M: L, G}

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 08/20/2018 11:40 PM

For the first time during the entire encounter, Dubhán was taken aback. The boy had been so very eager to explore and investigate this mist, that much could be seen. What a shame, what a shame. They flashed him a smile as he turned to run off. "Farewell, young Tarana. I enjoyed our time together. Until next we meet, little one."

Dubhán watched the young ninja go, hand steepled in front of their chest. A curious one, that child.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Re: Into the Mist {Solo, M: L, G}

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 08/20/2018 11:45 PM

Dubhán did not leave the small clearing until he saw the young man disappear completely within the trees. And they did not leave in human form. Bone and flesh and blood shifted, became as liquid night and shadow before reforming into flesh and blood and bone again. Shadow solidified and became iridescent feathers once more. Dubhán was a raven once more.

The raven took off, soaring through the trees after Tarana, intent on following the boy home. They liked this one and ensured he got home safely.

Now....to see what this mist was about.... After finding something to eat again.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Previous