A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: In the Mists [Hunt/Celtic]

Postby Celtic » 06/22/2021 2:45 PM

It would be almost cute the way this dragon was acting, if he wasn't towering over Rez and Rez in no position to defend himself. "Ah, yes. Food. Um... We eat small animals, some types of roots are nutritious, berries though I'm not sure if I'd recognize edible versus poisonous in this area..." He trailed off, drumming his fingertips on his head.

Wait. You will allow me to leave these woods at last. Shoot that sounded ominous. Rez had no idea how powerful this creature was compared to anything else he'd find here... What if he was some like god that was banished here? Would setting him free put this world in danger? He thought for a moment... And eventually settled on that was not his problem. He wasn't from here, they imprisoned this dude once apparently. If it needed to happen again, surely they'd figure it out.

For now, he resolved to just get himself to safety. He'd worry about potential consequences of his actions later.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: In the Mists [Hunt/Celtic]

Postby Azura Rayume » 07/06/2021 1:39 PM

Roots... berries... small things... Sounded to him like humans ate just about anything, though he did mention poison, so maybe not anything. They were certainly interesting things, to say the least.

"Unfortunately, most of the plants belong to someone, either specifically or in general," the dragon mused, pulling his head up to survey the trees. "Even if you are not caught, someone will notice. And the animals are as often someone in disguise as not." His attention flicked back to the stream, little things moving in the water. "What about fish? Do you know how to catch them?"

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Previous