A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Monster Hunters Hunting... Crystals? [Event]

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/08/2021 4:14 AM

Although strange, elemental crystals were by no means their typical targets, as they hunted monsters, not... objects, there was still some interest in them. At least enough for Svex to bring the matter up with the leader of their group, Bunny, after he found out about them and gotten his hands on a sample.

So, with a green, glowing crystal and a strange device in hand, the oddly fashionable man approached her room and knocked on the door with the back of his hand.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Monster Hunters Hunting... Crystals? [Event]

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/08/2021 4:19 AM

There was no immediate response, so Svex knocked once again, this time calling out for her, Bunny? Are you there?"

"Sorry, give me a moment!" the woman's voice answered from beyond the door, sounding perfectly typical. She hadn't been doing anything terribly important or embarrassing. She was only refitting her black top hat adorned with pink ribbon and trinkets upon her head, working to slide each of her two rabbit-like ears through slits in the hat, so they poked out as though they may have been a part of it, instead a part of her.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/08/2021 4:32 AM

Once the hat had been settled neatly into place, the woman called Bunny approached the door and pulled it open, greeting her friend with a smile before stepping back and gesturing for him to come out of the hall and into the room.

"What's up? Do you have something to report?" It was a natural assumption, since she commonly wasn't sought out by Svex while she was in her room unless it was something important rather than something trivial.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/08/2021 4:35 AM

The man had smiled in return when the woman opened the door and smiled at him. And, as she gestured for him to step inside, he did just that.

"You guessed it," he answered her easily. "Nothing too pressing, maybe, but I figured you'd want to take a look and make your call on it."

Svex held up the strange device and the crystal, holding each separately in each of his hands, intentionally keeping them apart for the moment.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/08/2021 4:38 AM

"I don't know if you've heard about these things yet," Svex started, "But word has it that these crystals are created from concentrated elemental energy. And then, charging up said crystals in this device here causes some... unusual reactions."

Bunny stared at both the crystal and the device in each of the man's hands as he gave his short explanation. "Unusual reactions?" she inquired, admittedly curious.

"The results vary, from what I have heard, but it includes... attracting some unusual creatures."

[Crystal Synthesis Complete]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate