Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 10:44 AM

Curl laughed, "I was asking you what you said, my head was under the water and I couldn't make out what you were saying."
She splashed her tails back into the water, splashing herself and anyone who was close enough. "It is kind of like floating." she agreed with Arxello happily.
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage</center>
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 10:49 AM

"Oh" He laughed a himself, "I was just saying in felt nice that's all. Hmm we're getting a bit close to the pier. I guess the tide pulled us." He mentioned has he started swimming back over toward the middle of the beach.

<28>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 11:06 AM

((Sorry I poofed. I had to help around the house. Is it okay if I bring my Gorgeel into this RP?))
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 12:07 PM

((*flails* You can but it'll be a lot of pets x_X Because Cookiemunster might join. Now if we find a Palmie there'll be a huge fight over who gets it xD You can if you want though.))
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 12:14 PM

( Lets hope there will be more than one Palmie. XD )

Curl dived, swimming around under the water gracefully. She swam further out, where she could see coral. She dived deeper, as she still had plenty of breath. Deciding she wanted to look at the bucket to see if a Palmie had came, she surfaced, swimming back towards the others.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 12:19 PM

((I don't want a Palmie anyways. Like Arxello said, "Why on earth would anybody want a palm tree thing?" xD))

Arxello was about to follow Dumisa, but out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw a trail of strange lights in the water. "It's probably just the sun." he muttered, but still he stared. The lights glowed a pale blue and seemed to be coming towards him. Suddenly a tail burst out from the water and splashed a wave of water onto Arxello. Arxello sputtered and wiped his stinging eyes with his tail. He looked up and saw the fanged grin of a Gorgeel. "Glim!" Arxello screeched, "Don't ever do that again!" The Gorgeel laughed, "Sorry about that, big brother." he said. It was true that Arxello was a little bit older, but Glim was much, much bigger.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 12:25 PM

((I highly doubt there'd be more then one ;~;))

As soon as Dumisa heard the he turned, and obviously didn't hear Arxello speak. He soon luged at the spot in the water, hopefully pinning something down.

<29>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 12:28 PM

Curl saw it was a Gorgeel, and was close enough to hear Arxello talking to it. Good, its friendly... she thought happily. She looked towards the shore, but nothing was near the bucket. I wonder how long this will take.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 12:28 PM

[center]Image

Ultamei was walking along the beach line looking for his owner some tree looking thing. Who whould want one of those anyways he thought to himself. He saw anouther lucain and a kuhna in the water. He decided to introduce himself. "Hi I'm Ultamei!" He yelled out waiding in the water looking around for a palmie.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 12:36 PM

Dumisa pinned Glim down, but only for a moment. Glim's slick body easily slipped away. "Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink." Glim said irrelevently, "I see you managed to finally get Arxello into the water. I thought he'd never leave the desert." he said.

<15>A
<1>G
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 12:36 PM

Dumisa's ear twitched as he strained to hear what the other animal was saying, he still kept his grip on whatever it was, he could tell if was sand or actually something. But he slowly turned his head and saw a Lucain wading out into the water towards them. "Hey" he muffled out.

<30>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 12:39 PM

He waddled his way out to were the other lucain was. "Hi.. Whatcha looking for?" He saw a bucket on the shore but he wasnt shure. He looked around but still couldnt see a palmie.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 12:42 PM

Curl swam over as she spotted another Lucain approach. "Hello?" she asked politely, looking at the new Lucain. She glanced at the bucket again, but there still wasn't anything there. Curl sighed, then waited for her answer from the Lucain.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 12:43 PM

"Hi" He said still looking around "I'm Ultamei and I'm looking for a palmie for my owner" He said sticking his head in a whole in the water. Bringing it back out ofter seeing tiny eyes.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 12:48 PM

"I'm Curl, nice to meet you!" she replied cheerfully. She waded back into the shallows, and lay down on the soft sand, as the tide gently moved her. "We are looking for a Palmie aswell." Curl replied brightly.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext