Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: You're not very good at being a whale, are you? (Duskie)

Postby Freezair » 07/07/2009 4:57 PM

"Ooooh! I get it! It's secret!" Spottie squealed. "Okiedokey!" The little Bandol hefted himself up on The Attobeast's back; William followed. The Attobeast waited for them to get comfortable before spreading his crystalline wings and hefting himself toward the sky.

"Lovely breeze!" The Attobeast said. "I worry that we may have to talk louder to be overheard, however!" he shouted down. "I hope that doesn't defeat the purpose!"

[28, 50]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/23/2009 5:27 PM

Redemption felt a smirk corssing her face as she took flight, roaring as small embers flicked firther from her tail, her crimson eyes glinting as a low growl sounded in her throat, it sounded more like a purr than anything. She took a nosedive and her claws skimmed across the ocean, feeling the ocean breeze against her scales was a wonderful feel, and she finally landed on a rock that jutted from the ocean, her tail flicking as the waves crashed higher around her as the winds begame more harsh. She was thankful that she could still fly, even if her winds were wet, unlike those poor, poor angelic winged paragon.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/24/2009 7:38 PM

A deep, rumbling laugh rose in The Attobeast's throat. He followed her down, trailing in her wake. Red snowflakes fell from his nose as he breathed deeply. They hit the surface of the sea, tiny cracks of ice spider-webbing across the surface before the waves washed them and melted them away.

"You're really cold!" Spottie said excitedly. "Ice water doesn't freeze like normal water does; you gotta be colder than normal freezing!"

The Attobeast laughed. "Paying attention in school?"

"I've been readin'!" Spottie said excitedly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked Redemption. "I am not a long-haul flier like my dear friend, Phoenix Flash... But I can manage for a little while. I know of a tiny island not far from this coast; aside from a few crabs, it is mostly deserted. We can talk there with few interruptions. Would you be willing to head for it? It is a bit of a fly, I'm afraid."

"Goooog. I think I may have more trouble than you," William said. "I don't get seasick. And I don't get skysick. But flyin' over the sea..."

"Eeeeww! That way!" Spottie protested. With a fin, he shoved the bigger Bandol's face aside.

[29, 51]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/26/2009 2:14 PM

Redemption nodded and smiled. "You underestimate me, Mr. Attobeast, and if one of your little freinds would like to fly on my back, I wouldn't mind, I promise you, on my honour, that no harm will come to them." Water sprayed across her crystaline wings, dripping from her scales, watching The Attobeast with curiosity flashing in her eyes as a smirk pulled at her lips.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/26/2009 5:20 PM

"I don't wanna change in mid-air," William said, his voice gloppy. "Let's go to that island. I needa sit down..."

"I'd like a flight!" Spottie said excitedly. "But I'm scared to change in mid-air too! Let's do it when we fly back."

The Attobeast nodded his head. "The island is just over that way. There is plenty of shade. ...And, if you are still hungry, there are clams and crabs galore. More than enough to feed the likes of a Paragon and leave some to replentish them! Shall we?"

[30, 52]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/06/2009 6:36 PM

Redemption smiled and sqiftly took flight, gaining altitude, smiling as she swooped over him. "Lead the way." Redemption called over the sound of the wind and the waves. Tendrils of wind clinging onto her, she could feel them, like the groping hands and fingers of the lost and the damned, It made her wince as they brushed agross her face and eyes, swooping from side to side, she finally spotted the island, her tail trailing behind her, she dove towards it, eventually coming so low that she could brush her claws across the waves, and that was what she did, untill she lost her balance and plummited into them. She felt her body being tossed and turned by the sea, even the might of the paragon was simply a meager ant to the Sea. Redempton finally came out of the waves, landing on the island, coughing and spluttering slightly, shaking the damp from her scales, looking back across the ocean. It seemed so calm, but beneath it, it was raging.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 08/06/2009 8:02 PM

The Attobeast felt his claws hit soft sand. He trailed in the softness. Back at home, very few people ever got to see the sea or feel the beach. All the world was rimmed with sand, and only those who came to the edge of it could feel it. But behind him he heard a plunging splash. He whirled around.

Redemption had fallen!

His face was tight. He rushed up to the waterside, wondering what to do. William and Spottie were quick to respond--they leapt directly from his back into the water. As the water hit their dry bindings, their bodies rejoiced. They grew larger, sleeker, and longer. Their bodies went from small and meek to massive and strong. Their dark eyes glittered from within their full-sized cetacean bodies.

Then Redemption managed to get herself onto the beach.

The two whales looked disappointed, but dragged themselves onto the sand behind her, shrinking back to their old forms. "Are you OK?" Little Spottie asked. "Didn't drown, did you?"

"If she's alive, I don't think she drowned," William said.

"Well, she coulda UN-drowned!"

"Could not!"

"Could to!"

The Attobeast sighed. "Please--not in a lady's presence! Ahem--ARE you alright, then?"

[31, 53]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/07/2009 6:26 AM

Redemption dragged her eyes from the calm ocean, to them and nodded slightly, smiling. She flicked her tail and watched as the small ember flared up into a fully grown inferno. Roaring as it did so, she snorted and waited for it to calm, as it did and then moved a slight bit further from the sea, placing herself down on the dry sand, laying on her side and smiling, sunbathing.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 08/07/2009 5:55 PM

"Alright. Good to see." He himself stood on the sand, feeling it between his talons. He did not lie, but he let the waves play around his feet.

"Now. No one is around. What sort of things do you need to say? If... if you've changed your mind, it's alright. I wouldn't mind just sitting here, either."

William and Spottie seemed to understand that this was not their place. Into the sand they wriggled, coming out into the water. They grew into their full bodies, and in they went into the sea, presumably to swim around to the other side of the island.

[32, 54]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/08/2009 6:35 AM

Redemption smiled and risen, half of her face was mottled with sand, but that simply gave her a fiercer look, she begun to smirk. "Confusion fights to make the world a better place. People do not know whom we are, we do not want others knowing who we are. Confusion calls us the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he even caqlls us the Apocalypse. We are the ones whom bring judgement. We are Judge and Jury. People may call us evil, homicidal, but they do not see new life sprouting from the ashes." Her eyes shone as she glanced towards the sky, smiling.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 08/08/2009 2:41 PM

The Attobeast backed up slightly. This was beginning to sound somewhat scary to him again. He pulled in his tail close for protection.

"Err... Why would he choose a name like that, out of... curiosity?" He pulled his eyes away, hiding their gaze in the base of a palm tree. He didn't want to seem judgemental again. "The Four Horsemen were supposed to be... er... not particularly good, if I recall correctly... Famine, War, Death, Pestilance... something like that, wasn't it? War I could understand, Death... maybe, but I don't think I'd want to be associated with Famine or Pestilance."

[55]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/08/2009 3:09 PM

Redemption let her gaze pan to him. A smile tugged at her sand-encrusted lips. "People would call us Pests, we are a leage of pests, we are Pestilince, We are awating Famine, whom is also known as Regret...A malnourished poor fellow, But, it makes any whom see him instantly regret whatever they did." A smile tugged at her lips as she gazed over to him. "I am guessing you are changing your mind about the Cause?"

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 08/08/2009 3:28 PM

"W-wait... so he causes people to regret...? Now I'm confused. Is the 'four horsemen' thing literal, or is it something else...? Erm. Perhaps you'd better explain your team to me. Who all is a part of this... 'Cause?' And what to all of you do? Before I can make any judgements, I think I need to be... better informed."

He tried to steady himself, but his legs were visibly quivering. He snorted, little curls of red ice rising from his face.

[56]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/08/2009 3:48 PM

Redemption smiled and began to speak once again, her voice calm and steady, even gentle and motherly. "Think of it this way. If you saw a young child, her eyes as pure as a cloudless summer sky, a smile constant on her face, always playfull, never having seen anger or the horrors of the world, you would want to rid the world of those horrors, would you not? The only way I can see this possible is by making the world regret its actions, to save young children from assault, drug abuse, misjudgement. The childs mother, she has an anger problem, so she has to use Tranquilizers, many people mistake her for a drug addict. Would you like to see your adoptive grandaughter come home every time she goes out, tears streaming down her face, battered and brused? The world has brought this upon itself, Mr. Attobeast. Wil you aid us in cleaning it up?" Her eyes glinted as she looked back to the sky. "There is an army more than what we can count, or at least, there soon will be. But every person helps. You do not even have to use violence, you can simply help tend to the wounded, help with resources, or simply keep up morale. Mr. Attobeast, I promise you, you have no need to fight if you do not want too." She smiled kindly, almost motherly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 08/08/2009 7:06 PM

The Attobeast looked thoughtful. "I... I have seen that child already, I think. She created me. She wasn't dysfunctional--thankfully--but she had a way of being drawn to those same horrors. She was unhappy. But... I'm uncertain of this whole thing. I agree with the idea, but... I don't think I can make this kind of comitment. Not yet."

He gazed thoughtfully out into the horizon, letting his mind dissolve into the waves. "While I can't make any promises... Give me time to think. And perhaps let me see some of your... ah, work. I'm... not certain what to say yet."

He laid down on the sand, tracing lazy patterns with his tail. "I hope that isn't too... well."

[57]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext