Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Lovely... Just simply Lovely. [Palmie Hunt]

Postby Celtic » 07/15/2009 1:32 AM

ImageImage

Peace. Serenity, elegance. All were simple but meaningful words that Krissy would describe the day at the ocean. The sun was high up in the sky, it was sunny without a cloud in site. The perfect day to take your dog for a walk.

Krissy had gone barefoot in the white sand, only once in a while stepping on a sharp shell fragment or a rock. They were mere seconds of pain, where her bliss seemed to go on forever. She was far enough on the shore though that the water wasn't even coming close to her feet,  thank god. For some reason Krissy hated to get wet. Absolutely hated it.

Yet as Krissy was enjoying herself, Sparky had slipped out of his collar and was splashing away in the water. Thankfully he was staying close to shore, the girl would hate for anything to happen to her special dog. But even so, Sparky just kept on going. He was running up and down the coastline, going under water (only to find that he couldn't breathe and come straight up), and well, staying occupied. Cause he knew that Krissy had forgotton his stick. Hmph. What an irresponsible girl!

[1][1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Lovely... Just simply Lovely. [Palmie Hunt]

Postby Celtic » 07/18/2009 9:02 PM

((Just a few quickie posts xP))

Krissy sighed as she finally laid down her red and orange striped towel to lay on. Cause no way in heck would she swim in that salt water! Yet she wasn't in her swimsuit either, just a pair of white shorts and a red tank. Dangling against end of her ribs was a silver pendant that hung on a (silver) chain. For now, Krissy was simply content with watching her puppy play in the water.

Sparky though,was not content with just playing in the water. He wanted to play fetch, wheather Krissy liked it or not! The puppy's tounge lolled out of his mouth as he began his search for a stick, or perhaps a discarded ball! Yet, there simply wasn't one to be found near the coast.

[2][2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/18/2009 9:08 PM

There! Sparky had spotted his brand new... Er junkie, ball! Nevertheless, it was definately a ball. And it was something to be thrown by Krissy. The golden brown lucain picked the ball and trotted proudly over to his owner.

"...Sparky? Seriously. You expect me to throw that peice of junk?!" She exclaimed looking distastefully at the... Thing! It was covered in moss and sand and... To tell the truth it was an utter disgrace to teh ball family. "I'd much rather if you went and picked off a branch or something?"

[3][3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/18/2009 9:54 PM

The mutt deflated for moments before tossing the ball with his head and loping off to go tear up some poor defenseless tree for a branch to use to play fetch. Hopefully, no one would kill him for doing that, but anything was possible.

Sparky arrived at the tree line... And boy oh boy were they huge. The poor dog whined as he stared at the trees pitifully. Now how in the world was he going to get a branch! For the life of him, he could not climb them and tear off something to play fetch with.

Meanwhile, Krissy was simply still relaxing. Trying desperately not to get any sun though, she burnt really easy and simply couldn't afford to burn again this summer.

[4][4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 07/19/2009 12:07 AM

Image Image

Why had he even agreed to come and be a chaperone to this little girl? Well, little to him, anyway. He was, after all, older than Tentan... although he was still a young adult by dragon years. Add that to the fact that he was a bit abnormal, and you come up with a very disgruntled male Paragon, leading a thin Lucain through the forest, towards the coastline. The former snorted as Peridot tripped over a root ungracefully, falling flat on her face. "Really, Dot, you need to stop being such a clutz," he said, laughter barely sheilded by his calm demeanor. Peridot got up, shaking the dirt off of her coat and tails, and pouted. "Yeah, like I'd take advice from a giant dragon that fell from the sky." Andy stuck his tongue out at her childishly and turned, practically skipping away. Peridot scoffed and followed him, shivering a bit at the thought of being out here alone.

They reached the treeline... and saw Sparky. Whining. And looking at the trees. Andy and Dot shared an equally quizzical look, and then headed forward, with Andy in the lead.

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/19/2009 5:41 PM

Krissy finally sat up, looking around, wondering where her beloved puppy was! Usually he didn't stay out of her sight for long but this was just rediculous! "Sparky?" She called quizzically before actually getting up to go search for him. "Sparky!" She called again with even more vigor, starting to trot in the direction that her dog had gone.

Sparky though, had sensed the others and was barking and growling territorially at them. His fur had raised and he was showing his teeth. Pearly white and sharp, just like a two year old's and he was ready to fight. The only catch was, that he was absolutley harmless and would most likely lick them death if they came inside his range.

Yet, Krissy reached Sparky before they did. Seeing him growling and barking meanly at something, she turned to look. "Oh... Uhm, Hi!" She muttered at them before glaring at Sparky, who had raised his tail and head and was happily panting at Krissy's side. "He's completely harmless by the way."

[5][5]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 07/19/2009 5:50 PM

Andy chuckled, the sound oddly warm for his cold (and slightly disturbing) appearence. "I gathered that from his attitude before he noticed us." Seeing the larger creature wasn't going to introduce them, Peridot stepped forward, wrapping her tails around Andy in a sisterly way. "Hi! I'm Peridot, but you can call me 'Dot. Oh, and the giant creepy dragon is Andy. In truth, he wouldn't hurt a fly- unless it was annoying him," she added as an afterthought, giving Andy the most opertune time to send her an amused glare.

( Short post is short. ;O; )

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/19/2009 8:02 PM

"Well, it's very nice to meet you both." Krissy grinned giggling slightly. By now though, Sparky was nosing at the big dragon, licking him experimentally. Once Sparky was positive he wasn't going to eat him, he leaped up his two paws on Andy's neck, licking as far up as he could on the paragon.

"Oh! I almost forgot, I'm Krissy and this here is my puppy Sparky."

(equally short post x.x)
[6][6]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 07/19/2009 8:38 PM

Andy's grin practically split his face, and his chest shook with unleashed laughter as Sparky started to lick his chest- the dog couldn't get anywhere near his upper body or head. Lowering said apendage, Andy eyed Sparky with an amused expression, the golden orb itself being as large as Sparky's neck and head.

Peridot smiled lightly, but burst out giggling in a rather unladylike way once Sparky started his antics. "Nice to meetcha'! Hyperactive pup you've got there," she managed to get out between snorts and gasps.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/21/2009 6:30 PM

Krissy nodded, "Yeah, but after a while he'll lose interest and resume his hunt for a stick. See, Sparky loooves to play fetch and well, I forgot his ball..." She muttered sheepishly, as Sparky finally got off of Andy and walked back to Krissy. Apparently Dot wouldn't get a licking like the strange thing did.

The girl looked down and snapped her fingers at Sparky. She held her hand above his head until he finally sat before returning to the visitors. "So, are you headed to the beach?"

[7][7]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 08/05/2009 8:42 PM

Peridot nodded, smiling gently. However, Andy frowned a bit, and gently shook his head. "I only agreed to accompany Dot until I found a non-hostile. I have some... buisiness to attend to. I am sorry to leave so soon, but I assure you, it has been nice meeting you." Dot's eyes were as wide as saucers at Andy's attitude change. "Didn't know you could be polite, 'dy!" Andy rolled his eyes with a smile, patted Peridot's head with a wing claw, and shot into the sky, kicking up dirt with the momentum of his take-off.

Peridot turned back to Krissy, smiling. "So! Wanna swim?"

((Andy left. <3 Had to put 'im in a different roleplay.))

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 08/05/2009 8:45 PM

((Need to get another post in, sorry. lD))

She started towards the water, not waiting for an answer, and grinned once she had succesfully jumped pell-mell into the sea. She was covered in water, green eyes sparkling happily. "If you don't wanna, I know Sparky will," she shouted out jokingly.

She took a deep breath and went underwater, smiling as she saw different rocks, starfish, and other wonders. Dot didn't show it much, but she absolutely adored swimming. It was one of her favorite past-times, but the house didn't have a pool or anything, so it was rare she got to.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate