Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Ended.

Postby Carlie » 11/15/2009 9:12 PM

Alandra sat at the shore of the beach, watching the waves crash in front of her. It was dark out and she was alone. She concentrated as hard as she could at summoning a storm. It always wore her out to do so but it seemed rather appropriate for her mood. A minute of so later, there was a crash of thunder and lightning. Then the rain started. It wasn't a particularly big storm, she couldn't quite make those, but it was good enough. She laid down and looked at the stars that she could see through the clouds.

As she watched the stormy sky, a tear escaped. Why had he left her? Wasn't she good enough? Okay, so maybe things hadn't been that great between them lately. He just seemed so...distant. But she never saw this coming. She sighed. It was funny- lately she had spent so much time by herself but she never felt alone. She did now. The storm was slowly intensifying. Most would have left the beach by now, thinking it unsafe. Alandra wasn't like most in that sense. Being a storm witch didn't make her invincible- lightning could still hurt or even kill her. Yet, somehow, she wasn't afraid. The storm actually calmed her. She felt more at peace than she had since he left.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: getting over you {{Palmie Hunt}}

Postby Carlie » 11/17/2009 5:35 PM

She was getting tired- she hadn't been sleeping that great lately, having so much on her mind. As her eyes began to shut, she saw a small black figure scamper across the ground right in front of her. Her eyes opened wide as she sat up quickly. In front of her was a small, mouse-like creature that was entirely black. It appeared almost shadow-like. It was about to dart off, being spotted, but she put a paw down on its tail, holding it in place. She took a closer look. "What are you?" she asked, unsure if she really expected an answer. She had been seeing creatures similar to this one rather often lately. Suddenly, she heard a voice...maybe? It was difficult for her to explain, but it seemed that the voice came from her own mind. Shru, it said simply.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 11/17/2009 6:24 PM

"Shru? What? Could you please explain?" she questioned. Was that its name? Maybe its species...I am Shru, it answered. They call my kind Think Sprites. There are many of us that belong to you. Alandra was more confused than ever. "Belong to me? I don't even know you!" Yes you do, the strange little creature argued. Alandra's light teal eyes looked questioning. There was something familiar about this Shru. But she knew she had never actually seemed him. Then, it came to her; she knew that voice. I come from your thoughts. It clarified.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/15/2009 8:45 PM

"I think I...might get it..." She said. She looked out at the waters and then back to where this Shru creature was. Only it was gone. "What? Shru...?" she questioned, looking around. It wasn't anywhere! Where did it go? She looked around the ground even more. Now she was even more confused. She stood up, unsure if she should try to find Shru. Where could it have gone? She shook her head. She came here to relax and was now just plain confused. She decided to walk along the shore and try to clear her mind.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/28/2009 10:08 PM

((I don't really have any ideas for this roleplay...I forgot what I was planning to do. D= I'ma pull Alandra out and hopefully find somewhere else to roleplay her.))

It was getting late. Guess I should go home. Alandra thought. She took one last look at the ocean, glanced around in case Shru was nearby, and turned to walk home.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate