Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: The Beginning (Me, Zap & Wynd)

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/29/2010 11:26 PM

(Urf, sorry for the late reply~)

Moruvan blinked in thanks at the compliment. "It was one of the first Ninja Arts I learned, so I'm quite familiar with it," he said, smiling. "It takes years to perfect, so I'm not sure it'd be too easy to teach y--" He was cut off from answering the Cake Kuhna's question when she turned to Pip and began questioning her. Moruvan shrugged it off and looked at the waves. He found a seashell lying on the beach, the conch shell kind, and held it up to his ear. He allowed the sound of the ocean to fill his ears as the other two talk. "I haven't been this relaxed in years..."

(And short post. XD;;)

(5) Level up!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: The Beginning (Me, Zap & Wynd)

Postby Wyndhail » 01/30/2010 12:59 AM

Pip shook her head slightly once asked whether she had some super-amazing skill to show off to her somewhat quickly-made new friends. She could, however, deduce that this Kuhna probably had some form of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. However, Pip didn't see any need to tell Angeni about her deduction. Rather, she would just... 'go with the flow'. It was somewhat hard to go with aforementioned flow, however, when the person you were trying to ride the flow with was running about the beach from subject to subject and was currently in the process of attempting to capture a crab. Well, that didn't seem like a particularly good idea. Rather than chasing after Angeni and, therefore, being required to stand up, the Gum Teigu simply raised her voice to where Angeni would be able to hear it.
"A few months, I'd say. But I learned a lot, I think." Well, she was sure, actually. Before that slightly unfortunate occurrence a while back she would've had little of the knowledge she had now. Besides, she had a place to live, too. She'd been more of a wandering little kid before, no matter how odd it was in reality. She turned her head toward Moruvan when she heard his voice.
"That's good. You did seem kinda jumpy before."
get a little closer, let fold
cut open my sternum, and pull
my little ribs around you
the lungs of me be crowns over you
get a little closer, let fold
cut open my sternum, and pull
my little ribs around you
the rungs of me be under, under you

ill cut the soft pockets, let bleed
over the rocky cliffs that you leave
to peer over and not forget what feet are
splitting threads of lightning over me

"Fineshrine" by Purity Ring

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 222
Donate

(7)

Postby Sappheara » 02/01/2010 12:58 AM

The little Cake Kuhna pounced on top of the poor little crab, pushing it into the sand with all of her weight. Lifting up her right paw and then her left paw to see where the crab went. "Where did he go?" not talking to anyone in peculiar.  Angeni heard what Pipe said, turning around to face the others "Only a few months? That's amazing." Pawing the sand in front of her "I can never do the nanja thing or even try to be a doctor. I can never stay focus for to long." The Kuhna started to chase her tail in a large circle. "My trainer said that I drive her crazy with my short attention span."

Couldn't come up with anything.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

(8)

Postby Sappheara » 02/04/2010 2:15 AM

Angeni got tired of waiting for them and left without a word.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Previous