Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

So It Be Treasure Ye Want? (Private)

Postby Moofius » 01/24/2010 7:06 PM

The sea was blue today, bright and the weather was not too hot, not too cold. A brisk breeze was coming off the ocean but it wasn't too bad. Really if the place didn't have such a dreary name, the Dead Coast, it probably would have way more visitors. The beaches weren't quite sand, nor were they rock; they were in limbo and that probably didn't help the tourism.
The beach was fairly bare of plant life, really the whole place, at least here went: sea, sand, wooden fence and either road, parking lot or messy, short shrubs of the wild and unkempt variety. The only thing that was a really different was a... vibrant... shack?

It wasn't really a shack, but a small place to get food with indoor seating and everything, a bit cramped but it had personality. The shack (called "The Shack") was blue with spray painted art and graffiti all over it in all colours. Most was artistic, some was so-and-so was here and a few "inappropriate" things had been painted over in the same blue as the shack, ready to have something better painted over. Behind the shack and two the left were two outhouses one for "Pigs" and one for "Ladies"; both were blue and graffiti covered.

The Shack served hot dogs, burgers, onion rings, milkshakes, ice cream, fries and other unhealthy stuff. It was where families on the beach could go to eat and where locals would go for a quick bite and to catch up on gossip on their small community.

Sitting at one of the few booths was a hollow beetanke who was currently very bored. The natural spike just above his hand carved and whittled irritably at the side of the wooden, already severely beaten table as he waited for Grid to return from the bathroom.
“Vhy ask fore help?” he muttered to himself irritably as he tapped his feet against the packed sand floor of the shack, “Vhy take shoo long in bathrum?”
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Re: So It Be Treasure Ye Want? (Private)

Postby Celtic » 01/24/2010 7:39 PM

The beach was a mess, as usual (one of the main reasons Connaire had chosen never to come here). Clear disgust shone through his facial expression as he surveyed the place. People were running around, there were blankets laid down, and oh, the SAND was just everywhere! In his paws, his eyes, he nails, ugh. He hated every single thing about this beach except the fact that he was going to have a very important (well to him at least) meeting here. Even if he did have to drag along little Miss Pep or rather, Kenya who seemed to be doing okay even though there were humans here.

Kenya was in fact, not at all fine. She was jittery, bouncy and terrified out of her mind. The only thing keeping her from running was the fact that Connor would track her down and drag her back to this place and the fact that her curiousity was definately getting the best of her. Just the thought of a treasure hunt was amazing. She had never done anything that crazy before! And to do it when she was so young? It was just plain... Miraculous. This little lucain was definately ready for some adventure.

"Kenya." Connor grumbled, noticing his little leech was falling behind. As soon as he caught her attention he continued,"Get moving will you?" Seemingly startled, Kenya jumped to catch up. Better keep with him or something might happen.

Connaire though was too busy scanning through the beach looking for the best way to The Shack without coming in contact with humans to further any conversation with Kenya. After all, he was doing this for her benefit, not his. Finally though, a path opened up and making sure his cohort was near him Connor quickened his pace to the little uh... Food-selling place. Soon enough the scent of the greasy foods hit him, making him want to get out of there as soon as possible. He hated the smell of unhealthy foods such as these. But there he was, the beetanke he supposed he was to meet with. Giving a glance back at Kenya, he walked purposefully over to his uh... Employer.

Kenya however, feeling her tummy rumble, wanted to go buy something. The food smelled positively delicious and french fries and a nice hamburger just sounded sooo good. Still, she had to follow her grumpy elder to the beetanke. Since Connor didn't seem to be talking anytime soon, she took on the role of the greeter, as she usually did. So putting on a warm grin Kenya walked straight up to the strange feller and introduced herself.

"Hello! I'm Kenya and this grumpy fellow here is Connaire! We're here to meet a... Grid and a uh.. Loos-erd? Sorry if I pronounced that wrong, I'm not the best with names."

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Moofius » 01/24/2010 9:23 PM

The grumpy beetanke clicked his mandibles together irritably, "Seat." he commanded, pointing towards the seat opposite him. It was suppose to be "sit" but his accent...
"Grid vill be bach soon. She vas jus'-" The extremely long antennae attached to his head twitched and he turned towards the counter where the food was served, greasy and warm.
“#37 onion rings and large fries? Order UP!” called what appeared to be a young, pimply leebra-anthro.
“Sat is ours. Grid insist und I say naught to be she insist...” Lusrd grumbled as he got up; a warrior getting fries. He wanted to start this adventure. Now.

“Is Lus-urd. LUH-serd. Is pronounced as such, kay?” he grumbled, setting down the already greasy paper plate on the table.
“Fore sharing... Frome Grid, naught Lusrd.” He made no move to eat, not his kind of food at all. Where was-Oh there she was!

The door to the restaurant opened and two heavily beaten and battered boots stepped in. Light socks went up to the woman’s knees, revealing tanned thighs until they were interrupted by light brown shorts covered in dirt from the beach, apparently. A lime green t-shirt and dangly bright bracelets made her look like a tourist. The large backpack she carried with her made her look... less so.
“Oh my YEPHA! HA! There’s a Barbie head in the girls washroom. In the soap dispenser, hahaha, oh man this place is so COOL!” Grid smiled, pushing her way into the booth. Lusrd muttered something to himself as he scooted over for his partner.
“Is Grid.” He announced roughly.

The young woman smiled, offering a wide smile; her sharp gold eyes looking over the two.
“Yah I’m Grid. Sorry you had to meet Lusrd first. Oh~! Onion rings!” Grid reached over, leaning towards the two to grab an onion ring.
“So I guess... You want to help us with our treasure hunt? We split it fifty fifty. Sound fair? One quarter for each involved, if you prefer dividing it that way.” She got straight to business as she munched on her onion ring. Her free hand kept her blonde curls from her face. Her hair wasn’t long but enough that it could get in the way when eating.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/24/2010 10:42 PM

Kenya was not at all used to being treated in such an off-handish way but she was used to covering up her reactions and played it off as if that was her norm. She though made no move to sit, Connaire had already made it clear that he was in charge of her and if he didn't do something or motion for her to do something, she would not do it. This rule though wouldn't last very long, Kenya afterall was a teenager and teens didn't tend to stick with rules that were so degrading. "Oh. I'm terribly sorry Luserd, it won't happen again. Promise." She muttered in response to his correction, and then- Oh good sweet Xu'hai. French fries and Onion Rings for sharing. Her mouth gaped ever so slightly as she went to grab a couple. She didn't want to be greedy, but at the same time she didn't want to get the least of anyone. "Fanksh" Kenya muttered as she chewed, clearly rejoicing the food.

Connor remained silent. He didn't think that this strange fellow was in charge, so he saw no need to interact with it unless it was absolutely neccessary, but he did take a seat, grinning just a little to himself when he saw that Kenya was waiting for him. When the food came, he didn't even glance at it, in fact, he was attempting to make it dissapear from existance. He couldn't even come to fathom why anyone would eat such fattening foods.

Then came in Grid.

Connor inwardly winced that she was clearly in human form and knowledge of this made him turn to see how Kenya was fairing, if she even had looked at the woman yet. He prayed that she wouldn't freak out too much. So far he had only been told that she was afraid of them, but he didn't know how afraid of them she was. Geesh, why can't things be simple and not involve people's fears? Connor sighed before greeting the woman, and responding to her proposition. "Hello, I am Connaire and this here is Kenya." He replied smoothly pausing before moving on, lying through his teeth, "Yes, that sounds fair. Half and half." He knew very well that he would barely cut Kenya anything- he was after all just in it for the money. A very greedy fellow you could say.

Kenya however hadn't turned to see the newcomer and instead chose to begin her greeting from the frie dish. After all, her entrance saying was very encouraging, causing the young lucain to giggle quietly. "Well, that's interesting! Haha. Who pu-" Kenya had turned around, and stopped mid-word. A few select words came to her mind as she tried to process what she was seeing. She c-couldn't work with a... a Human! It was... Against everything she knew, a-against everything she-

"Kenya, collect yourself!" Connor bumped her leg and whispered to her. The girl looked like this woman was going to murder her or something! He knew Kenya long enough that she was a fairly knowledgable, this was just insane. She would gather herself somehow or he would force her too. There had ot be someway for her to get over this!

The bump seemed to be just what she needed. Kenya shook herself lightly before continueing, with a little less pep then before, and considerably softer, but she continued nonetheless. "Uh-Uhm. Puts barbie heads i-in dispensers? OH and i-I'm Kenya as C-Connor said." The poor thing attempted a weak smile, hoping to get as far from this woman as possible. She knew it was irrational, but she couldn't help it! It was just how she was wired.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 01/24/2010 11:37 PM

Lusrd huffed at the girl. It wasn't from him it ws from Grid! He'd never waste money on food that was not filling. Especially food that was not filling to SHARE with others. Feh! While the teen (who would get along with Grid, Lusrd was sure of it) stuffed her furry face with grease, fat and salt Lusrd turned his attention to the man who did not seem interested in talking. His lack of respect to his orders of "sit" and not having enough respect to even introduce himself or anything... Lusrd formed an instant dislike and distrust of the what’s-his-name.

When Grid showed up, the guy, Connaire, became talkative. What kind of name was that? Connor was a human male name that was... average; normal. Connaire though? It was like some hippy fluffy granola name. If Lusrd’s parents had had the right to name him and had given him such a foul name he would have disposed of his parents quickly enough.

Grid just smiled and nodded to the introductions. Lucain like herself but in a more recognisably so since they were... actually lucain.
Grid smiled the Kenya when she started to speak but quickly shut down the smile. The girl seemed... fearful of her. Lusrd picked up the weakness in the girls voice instantly, his head snapping away from Connaire to the girl. Lusrd was a hunter and a killer by nature and searching for the weak one in a group was part of the job. He’d found the weak one in this particular group; the beetanke couldn’t lie and say he was surprised in the least.
“Are you alright, Honey?” Grid asked, trying to managed concerned. She’d always played with the boys and so rarely had to comfort anyone. Grid didn’t have a motherly bone in her body so this was... really tough.

“She’s scared,” Lusrd said, tapping his pincer-like hand against the table, keeping his weapon (and by association, his hand) near the end of the table to keep from pointing his weapon at their partners.
“und if she’s scared heyah then sheget scared vhen vee search. Is too dangerous ‘ave fear on hunt. Fear are veaklings and veaklings make situashuns verse. ALVAYS verse, Grid.”
Grid scowled at Lusrd, “Look it won’t be that dangerous, Lusrd!”
“Vit you? Always dangerous.” Lusrd said calmly. He worked logically and if Kenya couldn’t handle being in a safe shack how could she handle a search for treasure?
“What’s wrong, Kenya?” Grid asked, trying again to manage concerned. It was sort of hard having to... deal with this.

Lusrd frowned, turning to Connaire, “Why bring fraidy kat? Is no sense.”

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/25/2010 2:09 PM

((Blech. Sorry for the shorter post- In school~))

Kenya's insides churned the longer she stood close to the woman. She looked to be hardened and ready for travelling, but she seemed rather harmless. In her head she repeated this fact over and over again. Harmless... Grid was harmless. Her eyes fell to the ground as her face went blank. Another useful thing- Kenya had this little thing that could wipe emotion from her exterior. Just keep focused on that phrase. Harmless, absolutely harmless. Firm thoughts. Only way to try and get out of this paralyzing fear. Gotta keep like this. She's h-ar-m-le-ss!

Connor's face twisted ever so slightly with as he observed his charge. He watched her shut down further, concentrating almost. Her tails had fallen, no longer even with a hint of happiness. She had better get out of this soon or the embarressment would come to no end. C'mon... Kenya! He willed her. Not for her benefit of course, but his. He wanted to get moving as soon as possible, not liking this chit chat at all. The little brat though had to just create a problem! Lusrd's comment though seemed to set him even further to the edge. Seeming as Kenya was currently disabled to answer for herself, he waited until both of the unlikely hunters finished argueing. Though he still felt a need to defend her, even if it meant losing a bit of his coldness towards the girl. So sighing, he began to prepare to explain her strange actions, trying to peice the right words together so that she wouldn't seem like a complete loss. "Well see Kenya is-"

"Fine." Kenya finished Connor's sentance shakily. She didn't like people knowing her fear of humans even if they witness a breakdown. "Oh and Lusrd? I'm not a fraidy cat thank you very much. Just a bit... Shocked." Her voice was just slightly detached, not as at ease as she was before, but still she was dealing with it. She's harmless. Just calm down! Kenya repeated the phrase still, unable to look at the woman without fear showing again. Soon though she would get used to it and her nerves would calm-right?

Connor though still didn't know what to do. He knew for one that she was faking it. She couldn't have fixed it this fast and if she had she would be.. Oh, bubbly, with more bounce. and her tails still hadn't raised yet to complete the act. Those would always be her give away. Still, it was better then before.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 01/25/2010 4:03 PM

(( I don’t care about length. xD; So long as the posts are fun and informative and... set up so I can reply. xD;; You guys and your obsession with length. Length =/= better quality. ))

The tips of his long stalks twitched with irritation, “Und scardy cat to me. Vill not be changing mind undtil you are naught ‘fraid. You shtill ‘fraid.” Lusrd felt confident that they would at least ditch Kenya but Grid dampened that hope.
“Look, she’s got it under control, Lusrd. You don’t always have to be so mean.” Grid sighed, digging in a side pocket, “Anyway let’s not delay. I’ve got the map and we’ve got you guys so lets go, alright? We’re burning day light! Lusrd, go get a to-go thing for those fries, alright?” Grid said, scooting out of the booth followed closely by Lusrd, stalks twitching angrily.
“They get cold und you no eat because dey cold. No save, no carry. Is final.”
“Whatever,” Grid growled, leaning over and grabbing a few fries as she pulled out her map, “We’ll be outside, you two. And I suggest visiting the washrooms before we go since I doubt there’s going to be any... Oh well lucain I guess...” Grid shrugged and laughed, “It’s been so long since I’ve taken that form, haha,” she was at the door, “Well we’ll be outside then. Whenever you’re ready.” And the was out the door, followed by Lusrd.

“I dun like thess. Dun like Cohnaire. Rubs wrong vay, as you say.” Lusrd clacked his mandibles with irritation, “Vhy bring dem? Ve good team vithout.” He whispered as he spoke, leaning down to be closer to Grid. She turned and looked at him.
“We need the help this time. We might be gone a long time and Connaire is part of our strength factor, alright? You know how I attract trouble.”
“So risk other beings being hurt? Wary responsible, Grid.” Lusrd snapped.
“Oh go soak your head, Lusrd.”

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/01/2010 9:52 PM

Kenya was still frightened, but now her fury at being talked about like that! She was no scardy cat! Definately not. The lucain stomped outside to the little outhouse thing they called a bathroom, careful not to let Grid and that stupid ole' beetanke see her throw a fit. You know what. I'll show him. Nobody calls me a coward and thinks that way after I've spent some time with them. Ever. Ohhhh..... Kenya was practically smoking out her ears as she spattered some water on her face. Better calm down before Connor catches up or before she sees them again.

Connor shook his head as his charge took off. He knew that feeling, a teenager always thought that when their pride was insulted the entire world was going to end. Still, she had better hurry up that darned recovery he did not want to keep the two waiting. Specially since they were burning daylight and he wanted that treasure! The stupid girl better not blow it for him.

Kenya thankfully though had recovered (rather masked her fury) and now it was only marked by her upright posture and the furious lashing around of her tails. Connor sighed. Still it was better then taking a day and half to fully heal her pride. "Careful! You'll break something if you keeping wagging your tails around like that!" He scolded her, knowing fully well that was probably the last thing she wanted to hear. Still, she managed to slow her tails down to a light wag near the floor. "We ready now?" Kenya nodded her head and shoved past him in the direction Grid and Lusrd were waiting.

The lucain cringed a bit at seeing Grid but still managed to push on without darting and hiding behind Connaire who was on her heels, watching her every move. When she didn't seem to be ready or composed enough to speak yet, Connor lept to it, "All set. Just show us where we're going."

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 02/02/2010 7:49 PM

"You should varn s'em of your "gift", Grid." Lusrd hissed in the lucain girl's ear just before the group assembled properly. He stood his full height, towering over the cain and Grid and looked around. There had been too many times where trouble had come in the form of civilians listening of their plan to hunt treasure down.

Grid sighed and looked at the two new members of the group before she started speaking. She sounded... reluctant, "Alright... Well first off I guess... I should warn you, and this isn't a joke... I attract trouble." She paused, running one hand through the curls of her blond hair, "I don't know why or how but I can sense trouble; it's direction at least. If I ignore it and don't go towards it it will come to me, one way or another... So... Dangerous beings, booby traps... Anything, really, it will find me or be activated, no matter what I, or we, do..." She looked down at her feet, encased in her boots. What else could she say? Lusrd turned his attention back to the group.
"Is bettar if vee are ready und prepared and go 'wards danger, razer then 'aving eet find uz und surprise uz," his attention turned to Kenya, "Und if scared, should leaf. Nao." this last comment earned him a sharp kick to shin which earned Grid an angry beetanke for the trip. Hoorah (note the lack of enthusiasm).

"Anyway," Grid said, looking irritated now, "if you're still with me... and Lusrd..." she glared at her partner, "I've rented a boat. There's an island further out with an old ruin there. Sure to be treasure and danger galore, so that's where we're going. I guess... If you're still coming."

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/05/2010 5:12 PM

Connor sighed when he caught the word 'gift' when Lusrd spoke to Grid. This could not be good. Either this 'gift' was absolutely horrendous, or fake and he was stuck with a pair that should be in the loony bin. He wasn't exactly sure which one he'd rather it be, but perhaps it would be more bearable if it was the first. Judging by Grid's sigh as she turned towards them, it was most likely going to hinder them in some way shape or form. Great.

Kenya however was barely paying attention to the pair. She was rather focussed on her current mental status and the effort she was exerting to stay there and not freak out again. Though when Connor 'accidently' wacked her muzzle with his tail, she assumed it was time to pay attention. So hopefully they would be leaving now! But sadly, it was not. It was simply something about a gift and like attracting trouble. That was not exactly something she was used to hearing, but she supposed that like all great adventures there was always something kind of like this (or at least there was in books. After all, without that one little imperfection where would the adventure be?). Kenya though just kept quiet, that is until Lusrd put in his little comment.

"Excuse me?" Kenya blurted with that teenage attitude and everything, "I am most certaintly not scared. I had a minor freak but that does not in any way shape or form mean that I am scared!" Kenya spat the last word. Her tails were lashing again and in fact, she wasn't afraid anymore. Simply beyond ticked at that comment of his.

"Kenya!" Connor growled. Stupid teens and their stupid hormones. Couldn't they learn when to keep their stupid mouths shut?! "So sorry bout her. She's... ah... Worked up. But yes, the both of us are still going. And she won't do this again. I promise."

"Ha. I won't when I'm dead." Kenya muttered under her breath so that Connor couldn't hear. She would definately remain on her absolute best behaivor though if she wanted to go out of the pen again on these little expeditions.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 02/12/2010 7:27 PM

Lusrd shrugged, clacking his mandibles and looking pleased with himself, “Ya, mini “freak” in public place? We see how you do vith danger ‘round corners all tyme.”
The beetanke looked pleased with himself , at least until Grid grabbed him by a ridge of his exoskeleton near his face and pulling him down close to her own face. Most would usually find his alien features hard to look at, but Grid was a bit different.

“Lusrd if you don’t cut it out-“ He stopped her, his cool hand on her face. Lusrd was strangely very physical.
“Is gud nao. No worries, is finish. Fore nao.” Lusrd could not really smile, but the emotion was there. Grid continued to scowl, but let him go white pushing him away. Why did she even bother with him?
Lusrd appeared pleased and his mood less sour. They weren’t chased off by danger, but then maybe they did not believe Grid? It was possible... Well, when they finally ran into her little “talent” maybe they would start to believe.
While he watched the beach for eavesdroppers he wondered what had caused the other female lucain to freak out inside the restaurant. Seemed strange and he did not sense any danger. Perhaps it was some sort of phobia she possessed?

“It’s no problem.” Grid said, all smiles (though still looking annoyed) she turned to Kenya, “Most people can’t stand up to my bully at all; takes guts. I try to ignore him when he’s being a jerk, which is very often, haha.” With that all figured and everybody still in Grid turned away and started down the beach talking as she walked.
“So we’ve got a boat to bring us across. I think it’s worth mentioning that the guy on the boat doesn’t know what we’re going there for. Lusrd and I have decided the most likely reason for us to visit the island is privacy and nature walks, so that’s our story if he asks, alright?”

Hanging back Lusrd scanned the crowds. Nobody seemed to interested in the group; not beyond the nervous glances towards his person. When their ride was mention his attention turned back to the group, “We only passengers on boat und locals here talkative; curious. Watch tongue and we be fine.”

(( Sorry this is so laaaate. D8 ))

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/18/2010 7:40 PM

I will not say anything I will not say anything I will not say anything... Kenya grinded her teeth together. Lusrd was deefinately rubbing her fur the wrong way and it was not going to end well if she had anything to say about it. But it wasn't really like she had much of a chance to say much between Connor's warning tail fwaps and Grid talking to her. At this moment in time, the girl didn't even have enough emotional room to register that Grid was her fear in the flesh and was talkign to her. Right now as long as she didn't focus on it Grid was simply just another person who was likeable and was talking. Yeah. Not human. Not to Kenya right now anyways. When she had finished talking to her though, all Kenya replied with was a grim smile. She was not happy and wouldn't be happy until they began their search in the calm outdoors. Besides, here was far to noisy and there weren't any hot guys to look at.

Connor was quickly realizing that Kenya wasn't going to be talking very much, only the mandatory head nod if so. So with a sigh, the generally anti-social lucain spoke on her behalf as well as his. "Gotcha. Kenya knows too... She's just being... Well a teenager." And with that said he earned himself a kick from an ungrateful teenager. Hopefully this was temporary and he could go back to relying on her generally out-going personality that would do all the talking. Maybe if Lusrd was right she would go back to normal after talking with the boat person-driver-thing. after all, Kenya tended to be in a better mood when she was talking with someone she was comfortable with. As long as it wasn't a human, everything would hopefully get better. "Lead the way!"

((No problem. I'm later too XD))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 03/30/2010 4:10 PM

(( Super late~! 8D <3 ))

He was a rollaby and he was... rough looking. His fur was long and full of flecks of dried salt. The left side of his face had a scar around the area where his left ear should have been. Funny story that, but he wasn’t telling it. Besides those two turn off the cobalt rollaby was very friendly and very curious.

The boat was little more than a dingy, a very large dingy that could hold a few more people but instead had another few bags (one for Lusrd, one for Kenya and one for Connor) in it, plus room for the crew.
“Welcome aboard Thr RB Periwinkle, mates.” The rollaby said, tapping his food excitedly against the bottom of the boat as the approached which made it rock slightly.

Grid got in first, smiling happily, “We found our friends and we’re ready to go, Morty.”
“Hello Grid,” Morty practically sang, thumping his foot against the wood again, “Good to see you and your friends. I’m Morty, it’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

Lusrd stayed on the beach (this small boat did not require a dock) ready to push the thing into the water before getting in himself. The rollaby gave Lusrd a quick nod, his only ear back slightly, “Lusrd.”
A quick nod in return; the beetanke was terrible at making new friends.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate