Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

[40]

Postby Jaykobell » 12/10/2010 11:48 AM

It seemed like she'd managed to deal at least some damage to Aren's face. Cortez grinned, her expression snobbish and slightly proud. That'll teach that guy. Now, what was left to do was to not lose this battle. Easy enough, right? Just don't get hit again by that massive hulking brute. Yup.

When Aren started dashing at her, Cortez had to think fast, despite the dizziness that wasn't getting any better. She gritted her teeth and waited for the Mekkayena to get closer, wondering what she could do to beat him. She took a step back, and then felt the rock behind her; the rock she'd landed on when Aren had sent her flying. She looked behind her at the rock, and then back at the charging Aren. It wouldn't hurt him too much, most likely, but still! She had to take this chance, or else she would become Mekka food.

Cortez quickly scratched her way up that rock, her claws scrapping it as she tried to reach the top. "A slave ship?" Cortez hissed back at Aren as she tried to get higher. "In your dreams, you sick jerk." But at this rate, if the Mekka got a hold of her again, she would most likely end up on the ship, whether she wanted it or not...

That rock wasn't too high, but it was still bigger than Cortez. Still, after some time, she managed to make her way up, hanging onto the rock with her fore paws and claws. Her tails were flickering from side to side sporadically, but if Aren didn't hit his head on that rock... he'd chomp on her tails. Which she didn't want. At all.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [-- Filling Up the Quota [Private]

Postby Redd » 02/12/2011 8:55 PM

At the insult, Aren let out a feral roar and quickened his pace - only spotting the trap after he had built up considerable speed. The Mekkayena in his panic and instinctive jerk to protect his face, his forehead hit the rock face with a sickening crunch, the fluid panel in his forehead taking considerable damage with glass cracks splintering across it's surface and in some spots the fluid was starting to leak.

The Mekkayena backed off, swearing vehemently and trying to roll his eyes skyward to inspect the damage.
"You stupid rat!" Aren growled, after trying several times to inspect his forehead. The damage was repairable, thankfully - he had broken it many a time before and it was just a matter of finding a thick enough piece of glass to cover it. "You just wait til I get you. No person in heaven, nor hell will be able to save you then."

Arensis started making his way carefully towards the Kuhna, hackles raised, teeth bared and fur bristling angrily. Aren was not a happy chappy, to be made to look like a complete fool.

Kasse rolled her eyes in disdain before delicately throwing the net over the Kuhna, intending to catch it while it was distracted.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

[41]

Postby Jaykobell » 03/19/2011 3:00 AM

[ Poor Aren. :c CORTEZ IS TROLLIN' HIM. ]

Lady luck was on her side and, after trying to pul her tails as high as she could, Cortez heard a sickening crunch. She winced at the noise, feeling almost bad for that Mekkayena, but still relieved that he'd hit the rock and not her. The Kuhna sighed and tried to get even higher on the rock, and if her luck continued to shine, maybe she'd be high enough so she could jump on Aren's back and deal some damage there.

She hissed furiously at Aren when he insulted her. "You stupid dope!" she called out with her fur bristling angrily, feeling no remorse for that Mekka's injury anymore. He deserved it, that sick beast. She wasn't going to get caught and thrown into a slave ship ev—

She was thinking just that when a net suddenly fell on her head, causing the Kuhna to lose her grip on the rock and fall down. She started thrashing like a wild animal under the net, trying to get rid of it one way or another. Hisses and yowls resonated loudly as she struggled against that newfound prison. "Take this off me!" she yowled at the Mekkayena, unaware that the Rabbot was the one who'd thrown the net on her.

This wasn't looking good, now was it?
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Previous