Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Remember Me? [P][PG-13?]

Postby Shadow » 03/11/2011 7:29 PM

If it was possible to tell that Akemi was blushing (she greatly appreciated her dark fur at this time because it made it impossible to tell what color her skin was turning), one would have seen her blush slightly for a little while. She seemed to get over her slight embarrassment after a few minutes, however. She regained her composure, reminding herself that Styx was probably the most gentleman-like person she had ever met, and she was lucky that he cared for her. Besides, what shame was there in being spoon-fed in public? That was fun. She looked around between one or two of the mouthfuls of food she received, almost laughing at the people that were looking at them. What busybodies, eh?

Akemi made a snorting noise when Styx had made the rude gesture at Rome. So maybe he wasn't the most gentleman-like person towards other men. But towards a fine lady like her? This was amazing.

"You have quite a friend there," she teased.

There's going to be a thunderstorm tonight...
Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 825
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/11/2011 7:43 PM

Styx gave a short, barking laugh and handed the money owed to Rome. Rome counted it then nodded softly. "Go. Have a nice time with your girl." He teased, nudging Styx in the ribs with his elbow. Styx simply chuckled and slowly stood, pushing his chair back into the table and looking over at Akemi. "Would you care to join me for another few hours?" He purred softly, wrapping his cape around his shoulders as he watched her closely.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Shadow » 03/12/2011 5:19 PM

"Nope," Akemi said jokingly. Obviously, she actually did want to spend some more time with Styx-- now that it was late, what better thing did she have to do than spend time with him? Now that it was later, it wasn't as though she would just run off and spend time with someone else. After waiting for him to react, she stuck her tongue out for a second or two. Right now, there was nothing she would rather be doing than spending time with Styx.

"Are we going to be getting dessert?," she asked. Akemi happened to have a sweet tooth, and quite a large one, at that. She especially loved chocolate- the richer, the better, the way she saw it.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/12/2011 6:36 PM

He gave a soft smile and laugh, then took off his cape once again and sat back down. "Whatever you wish, my dear. Order what you want, again, if there is nothing that intices you, I'm sure our freind Rome will prepare you something special." His smile was serene as he watched her lovingly. Rome then looked over at Akemi. "It's true, just tell me what you want, and I'll have it done." He grinned and winked, still crouching beside the table.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 03/12/2011 8:43 PM

Akemi thought for a few seconds. Hm, what would she like to eat for dessert? Well, she really just wanted something chocolaty as far as tastes went, but she really just wanted to share something with Styx. She could have something chocolaty another time, after all, but they didn't do this very often.

"Well, would you be getting anything?," she asked. "I mean, I love dessert, but I don't think I have that much room left for more food. Want to split something? I like chocolate, especially fudge."

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/12/2011 9:23 PM

Styx smiled softly. "We could always go get some ice cream out by the beach if you're willing?" Watching her carefully, he then slowly stood and stretched. Feeling the fabric of his shirt restrict against the full stretch of his arms, he grunted softly and lowered his arms, allowing his palms to slap against his thighs. He then looked back down at Akemi and smiled. "What do you say, Akemi? Stay in here and make Rome's life hell, or go outside for fresh air and delicious ice cream?" He grinned at her teasingly, leaning on the table slightly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 03/14/2011 3:27 PM

"Now that you put it that way," Akemi said grinning, "it sounds a lot like you'd like to go out and get some ice cream. Which I'd be more than happy with." If she had a human form, she would have leaned on the table in the same way that Styx had, but in her lupine form, she put a light grey paw on the table lightly, and leaned towards him.

Although she didn't say it out loud, it really was quite funny in her mind when Styx 'made Rome's life hell,' as he had put it, while they were in the restaurant. She wasn't quite sure that he thought it was quite as funny, and she knew that Rome certainly didn't enjoy that.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/24/2011 7:22 PM

Styx smiled softly and slowly stood, slipping his cape on and fixing it in place with the brooch, he tilted his head towards the exit with a soft smile. He moved towards the door with a playful salute to Rome and shouldered them open. Outside he heard music pumping from speakers placed about, he smiled softly as he recognised the song and folded his arms across his chest, leaning to a side slightly as he waited for Akemi. Looking up at the night sky, he whistled along with the tune, and then began to sing softly and playfully "I've got a question, would you ever dance with me like that?"

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 03/25/2011 7:18 PM

"I would," Akemi replied. She wondered how it would work out if he wanted to dance at this moment, though-- in her lupine form, she wouldn't be able to dance with him in his human form very well. She wondered if he would change back to his lupine form as well, or if he would just make do with what he had now.

"Will you change form, for me?," Akemi asked. She looked up at Styx in the most adorable way she possibly could.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/25/2011 8:50 PM

Styx chuckled softly. "For you, my dear? Anything." With that, he stepped forward and his form changed, the large purple and cream lucain stood before her, a soft smile toying with his lips. His red eyes rolled towards her. Listening to the song, his ears flicked and he padded towards the salty beach, jumping onto the sand, he sung softly. "Questions for questions, I've got a question, would you ever dance with me like that?" His red eyes drifted over to her, moving his paws carefully to the beat, wondering if she was going to join him.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 03/27/2011 5:48 PM

Akemi joined Styx, moving her paws to the beat, watching as she left paw prints in the sand. She hadn't danced very much in the past, although she did dance pretty well under the circumstance. After all, she did have a pretty nice build for running and dancing, and other physical activities of various sorts.

Her electric blue eyes met Styx's red ones as they danced, and she felt an odd tingling sensation moving from her head, down her neck and back. She loved looking at his eyes, or really looking at him in general, whatever form he happened to be in, whenever.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/27/2011 7:28 PM

Styx smiled softly at her and nuzzled her neck. He then heard another song strike up and he took a quick step back, returning to his human form, he smiled at her sweetly, shedding his finely made cloak, throwing it to a side on the sand, then shedding his shirt, showing his well-defined chest and arms. It appeared quite a few other women took notice of the song and the man, as they trotted over, shedding their heels, swinging their hips. Surprisingly, Styx didn't look away from Akemi, he simply smiled, and swung his hips in time to the beat, ignoring the hands that brushed across his arms and chest, shrugging off the deperate attempts at getting a kiss. He danced as if it was only Akemi there.

The girls moved closer, their hands drifting across his body, no matter how hard he tried to ignore them, they were beginning to grab his attention. But one girl went a bit far, looking over to Akemi, she gave a sly smirk, grabbed Styx's face and dragged him into a full, passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around him, and held on, despite Styx's obvious resistance.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 10/27/2011 9:05 PM

"Just what do you think you're doing?," Akemi barked, bristling. In her Lucain form, she wouldn't be able to stop the other woman from advancing on Styx (by physical means anyway) without the possibility doing some harm to her. But what did it matter? She was obviously either trying to make Akemi angry (in which she had succeeded), or trying to start something with a man that she knew didn't belong to her. Most likely the first, Akemi concluded, based on Styx's resistance to her; she would never be able to start a relationship with someone that didn't want involvement in the first place.

She resolved to keep relatively cool for the moment (considering the circumstances); she had the ability to control herself and not throw a fit instantly. She flicked her ears slightly, and channeled a few sparks down her coat, which crackled audibly and gave her already electric-looking coat quite a lively appearance. Sparks appeared to dance in her electric blue eyes as she looked up at the mystery woman, her whole appearance suddenly very severe.

"I'll give you five seconds to back away from him  before I start something."

((OOC: Surprise! Sorry it took so long, and I hope you still want to continue this RP. I know it's been forever, so yeah. xD;))

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/15/2011 9:16 PM

((No problem, I was thinking about editing it a bit, but hey!))

The young woman snorted and swaggered away, and Styx stood flabbergasted, turning into his lucain form. "What on earth just happened?" He asked softly, his brow furrowed out of pure puzzlement, and as a product of that, he began to dig. Throwing up large amounts of sand, he dug with both paws, sometimes circling his now deep hole, sometimes standing in one place and simply pawing at the loose granules. Eventually, he found it was deep and wide enough for him to sit comfortably in it, and so he did.

Thinking of this as his own spake, he rested his head on the flat ground just outside of his hole, his ears pricked forward and his lucain brow still furrowed, he seemed to be thinking as he huffed softly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer