Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Remember Me? [P][PG-13?]

Postby MythicDusk » 07/31/2010 6:58 PM

Styx smiled and waved over a yound waitress, who nodded slightly and smiled, handing them their menus. "Please call me if you need anything in the meantime." Styx politely nodded his thanks, opened the menu, glanced at the food availible, quickly made his choice and smiled at Akemi, knowing what he would get, he leant on the table, his head tilted slightly as he watched his date with feirce interest. He adored being with this woman. He wanted to know everything about her. "If nothing on the menu interests you, my darling, I can easily make the cook make something else for you." He smiled at her, his flirtatious, woman-magnet smile.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Shadow » 08/02/2010 6:43 PM

Akemi looked at the menu. Ah, how she loved seafood~ "Oh, Styx, this is wonderful!" She was already ready to order her food; she knew exactly what she wanted; it was a popular menu item at these types of restaurants.

"How do you feel about lobster?" She asked. It seemed like something he would like since there was a lot of seafood on this menu, but you never knew. She gazed at him, her electric blue eyes soft.

There's going to be a thunderstorm tonight...
Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 825
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/02/2010 6:48 PM

Styx shrugged slightly and smiled. "It's alright, but my true passion lies with the old servant's stews. The ones that use the most basic of ingredients, carrots, leeks, potatoes..." He stared off dreamily for a second then snapped back into reality. "But have the most wonderful blend of flavours." He smiled and stood, slipping off his cape and placing it neatly in the arms of a waitress whom nodded her head and smiled. He nodded a thanks and sat back down, pruning his cuffs with a smile. "I may have a look of a nobleman, and even a servant's food, cooked right could have the taste befitting of a king." And with that, he waved over a waiter and ordered a stew, then looked at Akemi with a smile, awaiting her to make her order.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 08/02/2010 7:19 PM

"Ohh, that sounds good too," Akemi said. "I think I might want to try one of the stews, then." She could just imagine what it tasted like; if Styx loved it that much, than it must be wonderful.

"Can I try one of the stews?" She asked. "I'll have whatever you're having," she said to Styx.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/02/2010 7:29 PM

Styx smiled at her. "I promise you, you will adore it, if not, han I will personally pay for every meal you have for the next week." He nodded at the waiter and he nodded back, walking purposefully into the kitchen. "Would you like anything to drink, my dear?" His smile was sweet and seductive. He knew how to play his cards, and he knew how to play them well.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 08/02/2010 8:17 PM

The fact that Styx would pay for every meal she had for the next week if she didn't like her dinner tonight, was enough for Akemi to tell that she would love it. This would definitely be quite the night to remember; awesome food, awesome surroundings, and a night with someone who was, well, awesome.

Akemi thought that it was really cute that Styx had called her "dear" several times, but decided not to acknowledge it for now, except by smiling back in her flirty way. "How about some iced green tea?" She asked. She wasn't quite sure if it would go with the stew, but either way, it was her favorite drink of all time.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 08/03/2010 2:47 PM

Styx nodded and smiled, waving over another waiter and telling him their drink selection, which for Styx was quite simply water. He gazed over at Akemi. "I'm fairly sure you'll like this stew. It's made with potatoes, leeks, carrots, lamb and hopefully, if they do it traditionally, lamb stock. They also add a small blend of seasonings. Mainly salt and pepper." He grinned as one of the cooks waltzed over, he stopped at their table, gave the female lucain a respectful bow then sweeped Styx up, grabbing him in a headlock and ruffling his hair. "How's my boy doing today?" Styx got out of the headlock and grinned at the man. "I'm well, what about you, my freind?" For a while, they chatted animatedly, until one of the waitresses respectfully asked to cook to return to his place in the kitchen. Styx then sat back down and grinned.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 12/03/2010 8:46 PM

"That sounds amazing," Akemi said. It sounded delicious! She loved potatoes and lamb, and leeks and carrots were always a nice addition. "You're right, Styx; I'm sure that I'll love it."

She smiled and nodded as the waiter bowed to her; everybody was so polite around here, and it was one of those little things that just made the night perfect. It was kind of funny to her that Styx and the cook knew each other so well, and she put her paw over her muzzle, almost stifling her smile. She loved the casual air that Styx and the cook interacted with each other with; it had a strangely dignified air to it.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/03/2010 9:01 PM

Styx smiled and watched as the young cook poked his head out of the kitchen and calling across the room loudly. "Styyy-yyyx, I don't think I did the Cawl riiiight~" Styx began to laugh and placed his head in his hands. "Excuse me for a moment, Akemi. Rome sucks at stew-making. I'm usually the one who ends up cooking it every time I come here." He stood and bowed, moving towards the kitchen, snatching a towel off one of the waiters, flicking it over his shoulder and rolling up his sleeves. As soon as he entered the kitchen, he bellowed "RIGHT! What did you do to the stew, Rome?"

After roughly half an hour of Styx moving back and forth, apoligising madly to Akemi and telling a waiter to get her the drink she ordered, then returning to the kitchen to keep the qualified cook away from the simplest stew you could ever make, he returned, grinning. He bore two large bowls of stew, softly placing down Akemi's and then his own. A waiter soon came after him, setting down Styx's drink, and two small blocks of cheese with two rolls of bread, one for each of them. "Try it, my dear." He sat back and pushed down his now crumpled sleeves and straightened the collar of his shirt, chuckling gently. "I'm sorry about that, my dear."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 12/03/2010 9:34 PM

Akemi giggled a little bit as Styx went to the trouble of getting a simple stew made properly for her, and also because someone who worked as a professional chef couldn't seem to make a certain kind of stew properly. Maybe it hadn't been made for a while, or something? At any rate, Styx was such a gentleman to make sure that the stew was made perfectly, just for her.

As he apologised constantly, she also constantly told him that she didn't mind, and not to worry about it too much.

She picked a spoon up from the table, holding it awkwardly in her paw, and tried the stew. It was, quite simply, delicious.

"It's amazing," she said.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/03/2010 9:45 PM

Styx smiled and tasted his own, nodding slightly, as if in approval.  He picked up a roll of bread, breaking it in half, then in half again and dipping it into the near clear stock, then eating it, then picking up the cheese, he again dipped it into the stock and ate it. He smiled at Akemi sheepishly, swallowing the cheese. "It's how they used to eat it. It was whatever they could get for their nourishment in those days. so it would of been a fat lamb, vegetables dug up from the garden and a large block of cheese. It gives you all of your basic nutrients." He then picked up another piece of bread, dipping it into the stock again, and eating it.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 12/04/2010 1:42 PM

Akemi nodded, and followed suit: it was definitely going to be easier for her to eat the stew by dipping the bread into it: the bread was a bit easier to hold in her paw, rather, a lot easier to hold in her paw, than the spoon had been. She broke a piece of bread in half, and dipped it into the stew as well, and ate it. It was delicious.

"This is awesome," she commented again. "I'm so glad that you suggested it."

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/04/2010 2:29 PM

Styx laughed slightly. "It's even better when made properly and stewed overnight. Here, let me help." He saw she was struggling with her spoon and softly picked it up, leaning over the table, he scooped up some of the stew and held it up for her, almost intent on spoon feeding her. He smirked slightly, many people watching them with interest, and many more now ordering the stew.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 12/04/2010 7:53 PM

When Styx started helping Akemi eat, she did blush a little bit, since everybody seemed to be glancing over at them occasionally; it certainly was an interesting sight to see a human feeding a Lucain stew at a table at a restaurant with a spoon. It almost seemed out of place in some people's opinions.

Nonetheless, she was very appreciative, and didn't really care, aside, what people thought. She was happy to be here with Styx, in such a nice restaurant.

"Thanks," she said.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/04/2010 8:18 PM

Styx smiled and fed her until her bowl was empty, then sitting back down himself, he ate his own food quickly. and then sat back, smiling and watching as a waiter took the empty bowls. He sat back in his chair with a smirk, sipping his water, his ruby eyes slipping shut. Eventually the chef approached them and knelt down by the table, resting his arms on it and looking back and forth from Akemi to Styx and back again. "WOW. You guys hold such RIVETING conversation!" Styx then grabbed the young mans face and pushed him backwards so he landed on his backside. "Mean." Rome jeered, sticking out a tongue, and Styx gave him a rude hand signal, still sipping at the water with closed eyes and a smirk.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer