Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Remember Me? [P][PG-13?]

Postby Shadow » 07/02/2010 1:53 PM

Today was a good day. Akemi had arranged to meet someone she hadn't seen for a while, and was quite excited about seeing someone for once in her life. She'd met him a few times before, and had really developed a liking for him, which was quite unusual for her; generally she was perceived as being uncontrollable and having a bit of a temper.

It was a strange place to meet up, but it was near the sea, which was said to be an enjoyable place for many people. Akemi had never been to the sea before, and at this point, was not impressed. Her paws felt as though they were burning when they touched the sand, and there was a funny smell in the air. It must have been that typical saline scent that you found at the ocean, or the scent of seaweed drying on the sand.

She faced towards the sea now, allowing her tails to wave around a bit in the breeze. What would they do here? On her part, it was a bad choice of a meet-up place.

There's going to be a thunderstorm tonight...
Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 825
Donate

Re: Remember Me? [P][PG-13?]

Postby MythicDusk » 07/02/2010 2:10 PM

The young man walked along the shore, his long, purple cape brushed against the sands, it was fastened with a brooch that was obviously designed for him, as it was a glimmering ruby red claw that constrasted well with the cape that was fixed to his left shoulder. His off-white shirt beneath the cape was frilled at the collar, much like a cravat, and a slight frill beneath his cuffs. His dark pants were held in place by a dark leather belt, with a pair of dress shoes that seemed to have a slight purple tint to the black, his hair was tipped with cream, as it was cut fairly short, but long enough for him to style it.

His ruby eyes scanned the shores, spotting the femme he was meant to meet, he fixed his cape, tweaked his hair slightly so it didn't stand completely on end or look to scruffy, but it still had shape to it, and he moved towards her. Halfway through his stride, he turned into a lucain, approaching the femme in a form she would probably recognise, he smiled at her. "Akemi!" Styx Souji called towards his old friend, approaching her with a controlled stride. "Remeber me, old freind?"

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Shadow » 07/03/2010 12:21 PM

"Styx!" Akemi said, turning to face him. It sure had been a while since they'd last seen each other, much too long. "Of course I remember you-- how could I ever forget?" Though she wouldn't admit it, she had thought about him quite a bit during the time they hadn't seen each other.

"How have you been?" She asked, wagging her tails a little bit. She was happy that he was here now. She looked up at him; he was a bit taller than she was. Her electric blue eyes sparkled a bit in a playful way as she looked up into his ruby eyes, studying his characteristics for the first time in a while. She didn't know how long it had been, but it had seemed like forever.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/04/2010 5:08 PM

Styx flicked one of his ears and smiled. One of the places that lined the beach were playing Fireflies by Owl City fairly loudly. He could hear the lyrics perfectly, his red eyes bored into hers as a smile tweaked with his lips, he was glad that she hadn't forgotten him, because he surley hadn't forgotten her. "Where have I been...?" The question seemed to shock him, his ears flicked backwards for a moment and his tails were still from their usual swaying, his eyes flicked to the area behind her, and in a split second he returned his gaze to her with a recovery statement that was fairly true. "Well, I've mainly been thinking of you." His smile was flirty, his ears swiveled forward once again and his tails began their usual swaying.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 07/05/2010 6:52 PM

Akemi flicked a her ears a bit, allowing a little bit of static electricity to make a spark between them. She smiled back at Styx with a flirty grin. Her tails could be seen wagging a bit, slowly, almost in a teasing way. He'd been thinking of her, eh? She had thought of him a lot, though she wouldn't be admitting that.

Hm, maybe this wasn't such a bad spot to meet up. There was music playing at several different places on the beach; as it came nearer and nearer to sunset, there would be more things going on around here: bands would play music, and barbecues would begin. The sun was still high in the sky now, however, and it was warm and dry with the occasional breeze. Some food (mostly fish, but other things as well, including ice cream) was being sold on the outskirts of the beach.

She gazed back into Styx's eyes, still with a flirty smile on her face. "You have missed me, eh?" Akemi asked teasingly. She had an unusual accent that was hard to describe, but it didn't obscure what she had said at all. On the contrary, she spoke very clearly, just putting a different emphasis on some syllables than most people would. Really, the accent brought out the good characteristics of her voice, and many people that she'd met had thought that her accent was sexy.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/14/2010 12:24 PM

Styx smiled at her, his red eyes shone. "What, you haven't been thinking of me, my darling?" His voice was darker than what it used to be, his accent had a slightly exotic quality to it, it might of been from spending too much time with other people with too different accents, and he tended to pick up different accents very quickly.

His puppyish tone had been lost since the first time they had met. His ears flicked again as he lowered his haunches to the floor as he sat, his ears perked as he glanced about, looking over to the sea. He swiveled on his haunches to look out at the sea. He lay on the ground, his tails flicking gently as he rested his head on his paws.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 07/15/2010 11:20 AM

"I didn't say that I hadn't," Akemi replied suggestively, still smiling. "Would you like to know how much I've thought of you?" She asked, her eyes softening a bit. She wasn't going to admit to anything too easily now; he'd need to ask about it if he really wanted to know. It was a sort of game to her; he'd have to pry for every bit of information on the subject, or most of it anyway. There was a balance.

In other words, she was going to make Styx work a little bit in order to get her to admit her liking for him, however she couldn't help but to say some things.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/20/2010 2:56 PM

Styx smiled at her, still resting his head on his paws. "It's up to you to tell me, my dear." He stared out to the ocean, his smile dissolving as he watched the foam lap at the shores. "The sun never shone on me while I was parted from you." He spoke so softly, it was almost to himself and the sand. His ears lay back and his eyes shut as the sea breeze toyed with his fur and filled his nostrils. He eventually opened his eyes and watched the sun begin to set, sitting upright he tossed his head back and howled.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 07/21/2010 6:24 PM

Akemi blinked, but she still kept her flirty smile on her face. She was really glad that he'd thought of her so much, really just that he still remembered her. The gig was up-- she'd have to tell him how much she'd been thinking of him.

"I've thought about you every day," she said truthfully, looking at him. She joined him howling after a second or two. Her voice harmonized well with his, and her howl didn't seem to match up with her speaking voice-- it had a different pitch, and it was different to hear her voice without her exotic accent, than when she spoke with it.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/21/2010 6:45 PM

Once Styx had ended his howl, he looked over to the female, twitching his ears slightly he turned his eyes to the sky, to see the stars beginning to wink into existance. He sighed slightly and stood, shaking sand from his pelt and heading up the beach. When he was halfway to the resteraunts, he turned back and looked at her, his head tilted slightly and smiling.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 07/21/2010 7:03 PM

Akemi ran after Styx quickly. Once she'd caught up to him, she asked, "Sooo, do you want to get something to eat? Ice cream, maybe?" She was in the mood for ice cream right now, but anything was fine with her as long as she was with Styx. She'd waited so long to meet up with him that not being with him now would be painful.

"The stars are coming out," she said idly, trying to start some kind of conversation. They were very pretty tonight, and there were some harmless-looking clouds toward the west horizon that had a purplish tint.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/21/2010 7:09 PM

Styx smiled ather, his red eyes shining. "It's a little late for icecream, don't you think?" He looked up at one of the many resteraunts and waltzed towards one, turning into his human form as he walked. He arrived at one of the more up-town resteraunts and smiled sweetly at the young lady asking for reservations. He stated his name and the young woman searched through the records, seeming quite flustered under this handsome young man's gaze and finally found his name. "Y-Y-Yes, Table for two?" Styx nodded. "Alright, come this way, then please." The young woman grinned at him and he stood at the door, waiting for Akemi with a smile.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 07/21/2010 7:42 PM

"I guess so," Akemi responded, when Styx said that it would probably be a bit too late for ice cream. She was a little bit surprised when he changed into his human form, but nonetheless pleased.

What a nice restaurant. It seemed that Styx had been rather prepared for this, much more than she had. She followed him to their table.

"I honestly wasn't expecting something like this," she said to him, smiling again.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/21/2010 7:51 PM

Styx simply smiled and looked at her seat, shaking his head slightly, ordering over a waiter and asking for a different seat that was better for lucain. The waiter quickly returned with one and swapped the chairs. Styx smiled at her and pulled out the shair, waiting for Akemi to sit on it so he could seat her properly. Obviously, no expence had been spared for this day. The table cloth was the finest he could get, they were out of the way of everyone and there was a violinist playing soft music. Styx liked the small touches.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadow » 07/31/2010 6:54 PM

Akemi climbed up onto the seat, which of course, was quite comfy and well suited for her. It was an awesome place to eat dinner, and she knew already that this would be an amazing night. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, appreciating everything around her: the music of the violin, the various scents of food, and the fact that Styx was here with her.

She didn't keep her eyes closed for long, however: she didn't want to miss anything that happened, no matter how small.

Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next