Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: The New Beginning {P; Wave & Sapph}

Postby wave3girl » 10/15/2010 11:44 PM

Nullian looked quiet placid, thinking to herself.   ‘ She has..No memory of why she here, but remembers her hobbies? Short term memory lost… Maybe?’   The Organic Rexxel’s paws patted at the sand at the top of the sand dune. Looking down at the Sygriff.   “Are you coming?”

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/16/2010 5:36 PM

A strong gusts of wind blow a cross the Sygriff feathered body. Getting sand in between her feathers, Pakuna tried to shake off the sand that was in between her feathers. It didn't work, it was hard to dust off sand that keep blowing around her. Giving up on trying to get the sand free from her feathers, she continued to walked a long side Nullian. Pakuna started to flap her white feathered wings, faster and faster she flapped them. Slowly lifting off the ground, she was couple of feet in the air. She went a little higher in the air, she hoped that she could see some buildings or some form of live up head. The Sygriff could not see anything, the sand storm was to thick. Declining back to the ground, "I could not see anything."

(I have no idea where this is heading. If you have any ideas, feel free add it.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: The New Beginning {P; Wave & Sapph}

Postby wave3girl » 10/18/2010 9:29 AM

The Organic Rexxel looked around and only saw sand around the both of them.  Nullian sighed at the infinity of sand around them. Then she smirked to herself thinking to herself, 'My owner told me if I need a simple shelter I have a tarp…in my COLLAR! Bingo! ', “We have to build a shelter to get out of the wind! Do you have anything on you?” She clawed at her collar a little until a piece of tarp came out of her collar. She smiled to herself and wrapped it around the Purine Sygriff. “Get in there!” As her body too was covered by the tarp which was loosely wrapped around the both of them, she turned to the Sygrff for the first time to actually see her face. “WE will be safe for now until the sand storm is over.  When it’s over we should search for water.”

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/01/2010 8:31 PM

Pakuna ran underneath the trap that Nullian took out from her collar. The Purine Sygriff's owner never prepared her for anything like that. It really did not matter at the moment, they had to find water soon. Her ears started twitching to the sound of the wind and sand blowing on the trap. Walking back into the sand storm, Pakuna turned her head slightly, looking at Nullian from the corner of her eyes. "I'm going to try to fly up and see if I can see any water." She started to flap her wings slowly, the sand storm wasn't making it easy. It was hard for her to stay in the air, the Sygriff tried her best, flapping her wings faster. A large gust of blow pass her, making her very unsteady in the air. She was high in the air, over the sand dunes. Pakuna looked around, on her far left she could see some form of water, about 200 yards. Descending from the sky, she landed on the sand softly. "I believe I found some water. From what I could calculate it's about 200 yards to our left." Walking towards Nullian to get under the trap again.

(I apologize about the late reply.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Previous